You can immediate download the Surgical Gloves Manufacturing sample project report format template, in MS excel or word / pdf format.
These reports will help you prepare a project report as per your objectives. This report will also be helpful in studying the project and gathering information about the project.
Table of Contents
- 1 Introduction
- 2 How to Download Surgical Gloves Project Report
- 3 Conduct Market Research
- 4 Know Your Major Competitors in the Industry
- 5 Select Best Insurance Policies for Your Business
- 6 Protect your Intellectual Property
- 7 Registration & Permission
- 8 Arrange Funds
- 9 Manufacturing Unit Setup or Location
- 10 Raw material and Consumables
- 11 Machine and Equipment Required
- 12 Manufacturing Process
- 13 Market Demand Potential
- 14 Key Points Cover in Sample Project Report
- 15 FAQs
The gloves are a protective gear worn on hands and wrists; some gloves may even extend to cover a major section of forearms. There are many gloves that have been classified based on their function, material and construction; one such type is Surgical Gloves.
Medical gloves have also known as disposable gloves and are used to prevent cross-contamination during medical examinations and procedures.
There are two main sorts of medical gloves: examination and surgical. Surgical gloves come in various sizes, which are considerably more precise and sensitive and are produced to a higher level.
The surgical gloves are part of the protective gloves set that the medical providers use to protect themselves and their patients from any infection that may have been transmitted if not used in the absence of protective gloves.
Surgical gloves are made of latex, nitrile rubber, polyvinyl chloride, and neoprene, and either unpowdered or powdered with cornstarch to lubricate and make them simpler to put on.
Surgical gloves are commonly sized exactly when you consider that they’re worn for a far longer time frame and require remarkable dexterity. The sizing of surgical gloves is primarily based totally on the measured duration throughout the palm in inches, at a degree barely above the thumb’s sewn. Latex, Nitrile or Synthetic Gloves, Leather Gloves, Aluminized Gloves, Kevlar Gloves, Puncture Resistant Gloves, Impact-Resistant, and Vibration-Resistant Gloves, Chemical- and Liquid-Resistant Gloves, and Puncture Resistant Gloves are some of the other gloves available.
Some of the reasons that motivate entrepreneurs to establish their own glove manufacturing business include the fact that it is a booming industry with products that can be sold not just in your nation but all over the world.
How to Download Surgical Gloves Project Report
Gone are the days waiting at the door of the expert , as a result, get you Surgical Gloves Manufacturing sample report in hand, now you can instantly download report in excel or word format.
First Step – Click add to basket >> Check Out >> Payment
Second Step – Immediately after successful payment, you will get a link to download the report. You can download the report immediately from this link.
Conduct Market Research
Because the demographic and psychographic makeup of individuals who use various types of gloves cuts across many industries ranging from health care to chemical to logistics to manufacturing and fabrication, the demographic composition for the gloves manufacturing industry is all-encompassing.
So, suppose you’re considering beginning your glove manufacturing company. In that case, you should consider not just producing and promoting your items to medical facilities and labs in your city but also medical facilities and labs all across the USA and other parts of the world.
Know Your Major Competitors in the Industry
There are always brands that outperform or are more well-liked by customers and the general public than others in every business. Some of these companies have a long history in the sector, while others are well-known for the way they run their businesses and the outcomes they’ve produced over time. These are some of the leading gloves manufacturing companies/brands in India:
- Kanam Latex Industries Pvt.Ltd.
- RFB Latex Limited
- Safeshield India Rubber Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Sara Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Amazing Rubber Products Pvt. Ltd
- JIT & JIT Gloves
- Amigo Surgi-Care Pvt. Ltd
- Amkay Products Pvt. Ltd.
Select Best Insurance Policies for Your Business
It’s crucial to set aside money for insurance and possibly hire an insurance broker to help you select the finest and most appropriate coverage for your surgical glove manufacturing company.
If you want to establish your own glove manufacturing business, here are some of the fundamental insurance policies you should look at.
- General insurance
- Health insurance
- Liability insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Overhead expense disability insurance
- Business owner’s policy group insurance
- Payment protection insurance
Protect your Intellectual Property
If any industries deserve intellectual property protection (copyright), gloves manufacture should be one of them. The reality is that unless you secure your design and style, anyone may effectively fake or produce identical items and profit from your brand name.
You can also register for intellectual property protection if you only want to protect your distinctive design, your company’s logo, and other documents or software that are unique to you, such as jingles and media production concepts.
Registration & Permission
The first step in starting a rubber glove manufacturing firm is registering your company with the Register of Companies.
A Trade License from the Municipal Authority and an SSI Udyog Aadhar Registration from the DIC are required. You’ll need to apply to the Pollution Control Board for permission to set up shop and operate. It is also necessary to electrify the commercial sector.
Make an application for GST registration. Starting a manufacturing business in India is a requirement.
Before starting a rubber glove manufacturing firm, it is suggested that you have a specific project report with a financial evaluation in hand. It is required while arranging funds….Rubber glove manufacture typically involves two sorts of expenses. Fixed capital and working capital are two types of capital….You can apply for a term loan for fixed capital requirements and cash credit or an overdraft account for working capital requirements. You can also apply to any bank or financial institution for a combined project loan.
Manufacturing Unit Setup or Location
To begin setting up a rubber glove manufacturing unit, you must first determine the best site for the plant. The arrangement should have enough room, according to the project report.
In addition, you must priorities the essential utilities such as water and electricity. It is critical to plan well to install machinery, raw material storage, packaging unit, and finished goods storage.
Raw material and Consumables
- Rubber Latex
- Silicone or Powder Slurry
- Coagulant (Calcium Nitrate)
- Coating Polymer (Acrylic)
- Packaging Material
Machine and Equipment Required
The manufacturing and chemical processes employed are Coating, Leaching, Vulcanization, Drying, and Packaging. Thus, the machine required are:
1) Dipping Tank: Dipped gloves are items that offer additional protection during an inspection. They are chemical tanks mainly built to contain chemicals and allow for simultaneous dipping of components or parts into these chemicals for coating or surface treatment.
2) Glove Mould: Moulds are instruments used to mould a given material into the desired shape by employing their surface profile and, if necessary, external force and pressure to drive the material into or around the mould, which an external agency provides.
3) Open Heating Tank: In the presence of hot chemical reagents, these types of heating tanks are designed to heat the component or components.
4) Material Handling Equipment (Conveyor, Elevator, etc.): They are a material-handling or material-transfer device utilised between plant operations.
5) Oven: It’s used to heat a particular component, part, or product within an enclosed enclosure in the presence of air without directly exposing it to the combustion zone.
6) Hot Air Drier: It is used to dry a specific component or product with hot air, generally done after washing or rinsing to dry water or other wet chemicals.
7) Packaging Machine: It simply seals the provided product or component within an allowed size and keeps it in a plastic package on the input side.
8) Glove Stripping Machine: It easily pulls gloves from glove moulds with the right amount of pressure.
9) Glove Beading Machine: This machine pushes gloves into a bead ring at the forearm end.
- The glove moulds are attached to a conveyor system that transports them throughout the manufacturing process. This conveyor transports them to the cleaning section, where they are dipped in fixed sets into a water tank using special-purpose material handling equipment, and the tank has an appropriate circulation mechanism to ensure efficient cleaning.
- Following being washed, the moulds are transported by conveyor to the drying area, where water droplets existing on the mould are dried off using an air drier, after which the conveyor transports these glove moulds to the coagulation section.
- In the coagulation section, the glove moulds are dipped into a coagulant tank, where a layer of coagulant is lined over the glove mould, after which a conveyor moves the glove moulds to the latex section; similarly, the glove moulds are dipped into a latex tank, where a layer of latex coagulates over the glove moulds due to the lining of coagulant.
- Following that, gloves are delivered to the beading section by conveyor, where beads are produced on gloves using a bead forming machine, and glove moulds are transferred to the wet-gel leaching section through the conveyor.
- There glove moulds, and unfinished gloves are dipped into hot water in an open heating tank using special-purpose material handling equipment. The latex is allowed to gel out before being raised out of the hot water and onto the conveyor by the same material handling equipment.
- The conveyor carries them to the polymer coating section, where gloves and moulds are similarly dipped in a coating polymer such as acrylic or polyurethane to increase strength before moving to the curing section.
- The Curing area uses sophisticated material handling equipment to feed the glove and moulds into an oven that vulcanizes the latex to produce solid rubber gloves. They are removed from the range and transported to the post-curing leaching section.
- In this section, gloves and moulds are again leached in water for some time to allow impurities that have surfaced during curing to gel out in hot water; after that, they are sent to the drying section, where water droplets are dried out using an air drier; and finally, gloves and moulds are sent to the coating section.
- In the coating area, the gloves and moulds were dipped in silicone or powdered slurry tanks to eliminate rubber tackiness and create a smooth surface feel and easy handling.
- The gloves are then transferred to a glove stripping machine, which takes them from the moulds and sets them on a conveyor that transports them to a packaging machine, where they are packaged in pairs in a plastic bag and delivered for sale.
- The production machinery washes ceramic, hand-shaped formers in water and bleach to clean and remove any residue. After drying, the combination of carbonate and nitrate aids the accumulation of synthetic materials around the formers.
Market Demand Potential
There are roughly 200 latex glove plants in India’s small and medium-scale industrial sectors. Surgical glove demand has been influenced by several variables. Because doctors use surgical gloves during operations, the following factors impact demand: –
- Prevalence of illnesses needing surgery.
- Changes in health care, hospital facilities, and operating rooms have an impact on demand.
- Medical education and the advancement of surgeons in society, as well as public awareness of medical education. As the number of medical institutions, surgeons, and procedures performed increases, so does demand.
- The rising awareness of health and safety precautions that must be implemented to avoid disease transmission is one of the key drivers driving the medical drive industry.
- They’ve noticed a rise in demand for gloves throughout the world as the number of patients and health medications has grown. Because surgical gloves are an urgent commodity required in this business, the healthcare and, therefore, the medical industry is developing rapidly, boosting the market potential of surgical gloves.
Key Points Cover in Sample Project Report
Table of Contents
|1||Purpose Of The Document|
|2||Project At A Glance|
|4||Raw Material And Consumables|
|5||Machine Equipments Detail With Images|
|7||Process Flow Chart|
|8||Market Demand Potential|
|11||Land And Building|
|13||Power And Fuel|
|14||Bank Term Loan And Working Capita|
|16||Licences And Registrations|
|18||Cash Flow Statement|
|19||Projected Balance Sheet|
|20||Projected Profitability Statement|
|21||Computation Of Manufacturing|
|22||Computation Of Raw Material|
|24||Break Up Of Labour|
|25||Break Up Of Salary|
|27||Repayment Schedule Of Term Loan|
|28||Calculation Of D.S.C.R|
|29||Computation Of Sale|
|31||Break Even Point Analysis|
|32||List Plant & Machinery|
Apart from this, all the information is being provided. To help in preparing project reports.
What is the impact of COVID 19 on the surgical gloves manufacturing industry?
It has grown three times beyond average consumption, but manufacturers cannot satisfy the demand since increasing capacity in a short period is challenging.
Even while many other sectors continue to be impacted by the epidemic, COVID-19 has provided the Indian glove industry with a chance to ramp up capacity and create additional pieces.
Since the pandemic, glove makers have been working overtime to keep up with the demand.
Global demand for gloves has stifled lower-cost imports to India, allowing even smaller businesses to make gains.
Is Rubber Gloves Manufacturing Business Profitable?
Because of our nation’s rising industrialization and urbanisation, the demand for industrial and domestic rubber gloves is quickly expanding. Employees wear rubber gloves in the chemical, electrical, and food processing sectors.
Similarly, gloves for domestic tasks such as handling detergents, floor polishes, insecticides, and the like is on the rise, particularly in metropolitan areas.
The medical glove industry in India is still developing. While the worldwide market is developing at a two percent compound annual growth rate (CAGR), the Indian market is growing at a seven percent CAGR.
In India, a new hospital or nursing home is built every day. As a result, medical gloves are likely to become more popular. In our country, medical tourism is also driving this product category ahead. The medical glove industry alone in India is worth Rs 300 crore. This all states that there is a good scope of starting small-scale gloves manufacturing business.
Sample Project Report Format
In our project report format, we cover technology details, its diagrams, flow chart etc. as and when required or deemed fit to include. Also, prepare in-depth financial calculations which is necessary for the Investor/bank.
You will get the report data Surgical Gloves Manufacturing Business in PDF or MS word. Which you can use easily. You can also modify the information according to your need. You will be able to access the data easily according to the your requirement. Additionally you can easily convert the data to PDF format.
Also Buy :-
For whom are these formats useful?
- CA Chartered Accountants
- Tax Consultants
- Small Business Owners
- Who want to self study
In addition to those who want to prepare project reports themselves.