You can immediate download the Disposable Plastic Syringes sample project report format template, in MS excel or word / pdf format.
These reports will help you prepare a project report as per your objectives. This report will also be helpful in studying the project and gathering information about the project.
A syringe is a tool composed of a plunger-cylinder association in which the running facet of the plunger is connected to a nozzle thru which the fluid is sucked in or compelled out beneath impact of stress gradient that’s high quality in case of fluid pumping and negative in case of fluid suction, that’s generated by way of the plunger which leads out of the cylinder.
The syringe is a device used to suction or inject fluid under pressure, and it has both laboratory and medical applications. In the laboratory, it is used to inject a metered amount of chemical into an object for study, such as a fruit, vegetable, or microbe colony, or to extract samples from a liquid substance. The equipment is used in the medical industry for a range of tasks, including cleaning wounds, injecting medicine into the bloodstream, and removing bodily fluid samples.
Plastic syringes used in medicine and veterinary care are known as disposable syringes. Doctors use disposable syringes to administer medications intravenously or intramuscularly for the treatment of diseases and by research and development staff. Due to their availability in a sterile, ready-to-use, and cost-effective state, disposable syringes quickly replace age-old glass syringes.
The worldwide tragedy of AIDS has nearly eliminated the usage of syringes, and the need for disposable needles has skyrocketed. Polypropylene injection moulding is used to make disposable syringes. Syringes come in various sizes and styles, including 1 ml, 2 ml, 5 ml, 10 ml, and 50 ml, and are made up of either two or three components. The type of syringe, the number of mould cavities, and annual production define the number and size of injection moulding machines required.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Download Disposable Plastic Syringes Project Report
- 2 Market Outlook
- 3 Syringe Components
- 4 Types of Syringe
- 5 Raw Material
- 6 Machinery & Equipment
- 7 Manufacturing Process
- 8 Quality & Standard
- 9 Land & Building Area
- 10 Benefits Of Using Disposable Syringes
- 11 India Market 2021-2026
- 12 Key Points Cover in Sample Project Report
- 13 FAQ’s
How to Download Disposable Plastic Syringes Project Report
Gone are the days waiting at the door of the expert , as a result, get you Disposable Plastic Syringes Manufacturing sample report in hand, now you can instantly download report in excel or word format.
First Step – Click add to basket >> Check Out >> Payment
Second Step – Immediately after successful payment, you will get a link to download the report. You can download the report immediately from this link.
The introduction of the Corona Virus, AIDS, serum hepatitis, and other dreaded infectious diseases has given disposable syringes a new dimension, resulting in rapid growth in their use in underdeveloped countries. Disposable needles are becoming increasingly popular in India and so have a lot of potentials. As a result, the new units will have no trouble marketing their product in the future.
The disposable syringe has a large market. Glass syringes, which have been around for a long time, are quickly becoming outdated. There is no unit producing this commodity in the country’s eastern area. Some of the factories that make this product are located around the country are:
- Steryware, Faridabad
- Discover, Faridabad
- Cadilachospitalproduct, Ahmedabad
- Surplus, Ahmedabad
- Trans plastic, Pondicherry
- Albert David, M.P
- Manoj Surgical, Indore.
Some of these businesses are entirely focused on export. Disposable syringes are a widely used commodity in hospitals. The government also buys a lot of syringes. Because of the rapidly growing market, disposable syringes have a promising future.
The parts of the syringe include:
Barrel: The barrel generates the syringe’s operational or work volume, which ultimately retains the fluid to be removed or injected.
Plunger (Plunger Top, Plunger Shaft, Plunger Head & Plunger Seal): The plunger top receives the force from the user without causing undue discomfort and transfers it to the plunger shaft, which in turn efficiently moves the force to the plunger head. The plunger head converts the applied force into positive or negative pressure to inject or suck fluid via the nozzle.
Nozzle: Due to its manufacturing method, the nozzle is incorporated into the barrel and transforms pressure head to velocity head to acquire a jet of fluid at the time of injection and vice versa at the time of suction to obtain a gradual influx inside the work volume.
Needle attachment includes Needle Adapter, Needle Hub, Needle Shaft, Needle Cover and Bevel.
Types of Syringe
The syringe can be made of a variety of materials, such as aluminium, steel, and various plastics, each with its application, advantage, and limitation; however, this work only focuses on disposable plastic syringes, which are commonly used in the medical field for drug injection and body fluid sample extraction. Different types of syringes are:
- Stainless Steel Syringe
- Aluminium Syringe
- Plastic Syringe
Disposable Plastic Syringes are a type of syringe made of plastic and designed for single use. Medical professionals widely use these syringe types since single-use prevents transmission of any bacteria, fungus, virus, other parasites, and blood strain into the patient’s body.
What makes a syringe disposable is its low manufacturing cost, which can only be achieved through mass production and the use of low-cost raw materials, which in the case of disposable plastic syringes are essentially Polyethylene and Polypropylene. The following raw materials are required for a complete module of disposable plastic syringe:
- High Purity Polyethylene (PE) or Polypropylene (PP) Pellets
- Stainless Steel Needle Tube
- Ink for graduation scale printing and package printing
- Medical Grade Syringe Rubber Seal
- Additives (Stabilisers, Plasticisers, etc.)
- Packaging Material
Machinery & Equipment
Mixing, grinding, injection moulding, printing, and packaging are the manufacturing processes used. Hence the machines needed are:
- Tube Cutting Machine
- Tube Grinding Machine
- Honing Machine
- Water Jet Cleaner
- Mixer with Heating and Cooling Arrangement
- Weighing Machine
- Injection Moulding machine
- Moulds of Barrel, Plunger, Needle Cover and Needle Adapter
- Graduation Printing Machine
- Syringe Assembly Machine
- Sterilisation Chamber
- Packaging machine
- The needle tubes are fed into a Tube Cutting Machine, which cuts them into the size of syringe needles, after which they are fed into a Honing Machine to improve their surface finish; after that, they are fed into a Grinding Machine, which grinds a small section of needles at an angle to generate bevel; and finally, they are cleaned in a water jet cleaner.
- The PP or PE pellets and various additives are weighed and fed to a mixer in metered quantities. The mixer has an inbuilt heating mechanism that melts multiple raw materials into semi-solid states, then mixes these reagents with the raw material to obtain the plastic mixture required for moulding.
- This plastic is then chilled to its solid condition. The solid plastic is fed internally to a grinder, which turns it into little pellets, which are then fed to an injection moulding machine when the appropriate mould is mounted
- The Injection Moulding machine produces various plastic parts, such as a barrel with nozzle, needle adapter, needle cover, and plunger, from prepared plastic pellets using appropriate moulds by melting the pellets into a semi-solid state and reforming them back into the shape of the mould, then cooling them to obtain the parts.
- The barrel is next delivered to the Graduation Printing Machine, which prints the volume scale on it, after which the barrel, along with all other pieces, is sent to the assembly section, where all of the syringe’s parts are assembled.
A Syringe Assembly Machine is typically used for assembling, as it fits all of the parts into their proper orientation and location to produce a finished syringe. Separate machines for the assembly of individual modules, such as Needle Module Assembly Machine, Plunger Seal Assembly Press, and Plunger Barrel Assembly Machine, are also available. Still, a Syringe Assembly Machine is the most advisable as it reassembles all of the parts.
The sy ringes are then sent into a sterilisation chamber, where they are sterilised before being tested for quality. They are then fed into a packaging machine, packed into individual packs before being loaded into carton boxes and delivered for sale.
Quality & Standard
Drug licences are essential for starting units for the manufacturing disposable syringe and are manufactured according to Drug Control Act.
Land & Building Area
A 30 square metre space for moulding and a 15 square metre area for assembling are advised for simple installation. The assembly space must be ventilated and equipped with HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) filters. If necessary, an appropriate exhaust system must be installed in the moulding portion.
Benefits Of Using Disposable Syringes
- The most apparent benefits of using a disposable syringe are sterilisation and safety. Patients no longer have to rely on the doctors’ sterilising measures for their protection thanks to the introduction of disposable needles, which are disposed of away after one use. As a result, no possibility of cross-contamination exists.
- Disposable syringes also have the benefit of being inexpensive. These disposable syringes are far less expensive than regular syringes, and they don’t need to be maintained. In addition, doctors are not required to sharpen them. As a result, they may devote more time to caring for patients rather than maintaining expensive medical equipment. Accidents can also occur at any time. It will not be a major loss if a plastic disposable needle breaks or is lost by accident. A physician may easily afford to purchase a new one, whereas reusable syringes are more expensive.
- Finally, when properly disposed of, disposable syringes are not dangerous. They are an environmentally beneficial solution that does not harm the environment’s quality. This characteristic proves to be quite advantageous as the world slowly shifts towards eco-friendly options. Society will be safe if they are properly disposed of and kept out of reach.
India Market 2021-2026
The Indian Disposable Syringes Market became worth USD888.40 million in FY2020, in keeping with research, and is predicted to develop at a CAGR of 13.28 percentage to USD1,828.20 million with the aid of using FY2026.
The Indian Disposable Syringes Market is expected to grow significantly during the projected period, owing to the growing incidence of many chronic diseases that require treatment with disposable syringes and increased demand for vaccines throughout the world. Infectious disorders, inclusive of COVID-19, are getting greater common, ensuing in a large call for for disposable syringes.
In addition, a number of government organisations are funding firms that make disposable syringes for the treatment of coronavirus patients. This is expected to fuel significant market expansion in the coming years. Furthermore, the rising incidence of needlestick injuries and rising demand for injectable medications due to a lack of bioavailability in traditional drug delivery systems are two important drivers driving the Indian Disposable Syringes Market.
Because of the simple availability of disposable syringes and the high expenditure on healthcare in the region, North India is likely to dominate the Indian Disposable Syringes Market during the forecast period.
Key Points Cover in Sample Project Report
Table of Contents
|1||Purpose Of The Document|
|2||Project At A Glance|
|4||Parts Of Syringe|
|5||Types Of Syringe|
|6||Raw Material With Images|
|12||Land And Building|
|14||Power And Fuel|
|15||Licences And Registrations|
|16||Break Even Point Analysis|
|17||Cash Flow Statement|
|18||Projected Balance Sheet|
|19||Projected Profitability Statement|
|20||Computation Of Manufacturing|
|22||Computation Of Working Capital Requirement|
|23||Break Up Of Labour|
|24||Break Up Of Salary|
|26||Repayment Schedule Of Term Loan|
|27||Calculation Of D.S.C.R|
|28||Computation Of Sale|
|30||Plant & Machinery List|
Apart from this, all the information is being provided. To help in preparing project reports.
It can be inferred from this review study that the disposable syringe market has a lot of room for growth. Disposable syringes provide numerous advantages, including convenience, affordability, efficiency, sterility, safety, marketing benefits, and manufacturing benefits. As a result, disposable syringes will eventually take the place of traditional syringes.
Who is the Key Target Audience?
Following are the target audience:
- Manufacturers, Distributors, and End-users
- Market research and consulting firms
- Regulatory authorities and policymakers in the government
- Disposable Syringes-related organisations, forums, and coalitions
Sample Project Report Format
In our project report format, we cover technology details, its diagrams, flow chart etc. as and when required or deemed fit to include. Also, prepare in-depth financial calculations which is necessary for the Investor/bank.
You will get the report data Disposable Plastic Syringes Manufacturing Business in PDF or MS word. Which you can use easily. You can also modify the information according to your need. You will be able to access the data easily according to the your requirement. Additionally you can easily convert the data to PDF format.
Also Buy :-
For whom are these formats useful?
- CA Chartered Accountants
- Tax Consultants
- Small Business Owners
- Who want to self study
In addition to those who want to prepare project reports themselves.