You can now download Tyre Retreading Project Report in a short time. It takes many days to research this business and then write the project report for starting a tyre retreading business in India. My question is Why spend so much time when we are here? Yes, I mean to say that the business plan is a crucial document that contains all significant details about the set-up.
If you are an individual who lacks time and wants to get the project report ready in a short moment. You are on the right page. We can provide you with this project report in a few minutes. Just make the payment and get the download link that gives you access to use our project report.
Tyre Retreading is the new and latest technology. This method helps to make old tyres usable and serviceable. The part of the tyre that gets in contact with the surface of the road is called tread. The tread is an important part of the tyre and is liable for providing traction. New treads are available in the market these days. It can be adjusted on the old tyre to cure with steam.
The treated tyres are nicely used on all types of vehicles be it heavy or light. Safe and latest technology is being used to produce the tyres that are comfortable and economical. These days a new technology is developed called Pre-Cured Tread Rubber Retreading Process that is also called cold pressing retreading. This technology helps to give more mileage during the conventional process.
Table of Contents
- 1 Tyre Retreading Project Report
- 2 Is tyre retreading a profitable business to start in India?
- 3 How to Download Tyre Retreading Project Report PDF
- 4 Advantages of Tyre Retreading
- 5 Industrial Dynamics of Tyre Retreading Industry in India
- 6 Opportunities For Tyre Retreading Business in India
- 7 Scope of Tyre Retreading Business
- 8 Reasons For Bright Future of Tyre Retreading Business
- 9 Licenses and Registration Needed To Start Tyre Retreading Business in India
- 10 Tyre Retreading Machinery
- 11 Raw Materials
- 12 Manufacturing Process of Tyre Retreading
- 13 What is the cost of starting a Tyre Retreading Business in India?
Tyre Retreading Project Report
Typre Retreading project report is a necessary document that will help you get all the necessary licenses, help you set up this factory and avail financial assistance from the banks. You can use it as a map that has all the solutions to your doubts and can resolve your problems in a gist of time.
The Project Report and Pre-feasibility Report of tyre retreading objective will enable the entrepreneurs to identify the project for investment. The project report contains various aspects of the automobile tyre retreading business objectives, project concept, and startup. In addition, the report includes information on marketing, finance, and business management.
Retreading types is a process that helps to restore the old tires so that they are properly used in automobiles. The process drives the technology where damaged or worn out threads get replaced with the new ones. Tyre retreading is done using two methods like hot and cold processes. In India 50% of the tyre retreading is done in the organized sector and the rest is done under unorganized sector.
Is tyre retreading a profitable business to start in India?
Tyre retreading is usually done for large commercial vehicles like buses and trucks. The main reason for retreading tyres is to save the operational cost because retreading an old tyre involves half the cost that is incurred on buying a new tyre.
As the economy is frequently growing, there is an increase in the number of vehicles transporting goods and people from one place to another. Thus more tyres are used. Thus there is a huge scope of tyres retreading business as original tyres need to be replaced after some time.
The tyre retreading industry is useful for commercial vehicle segments as this can help in the growth of Indian economy because there is increase in number of vehicles that rise the demand for tyre cost, better roads and this needs heavy duty vehicles with multi axle to exist.
How to Download Tyre Retreading Project Report PDF
Gone are the days of waiting at the door of the expert to get your project report. As a result, you can get your tyre retreading project report PDF in hand, now by instantly downloading the report in pdf format.
First Step – Click add to basket >> Check Out >> Payment
Second Step – Immediately after successful payment, you will get a link to download the report. You can download the report immediately from this link.
Advantages of Tyre Retreading
- The cost is 30 to 50 % less than that of a new tyre.
- It is a low cost process of production that is used to make new tyres as 80% of the natural runner is used to retread and the rest 25% of natural rubber is used.
- If the tyres are retreaded properly they can be reused for a long shelf life.
- The investment is also less. The major part of the required investment is used in buying extensive molds and machinery.
- Retreaded tyres are prepared to go through the same performance that relates to checks to be used in new tyres.
- Retreading tyres extends the shelf life of the tyres and this makes the entire business of tyres recycling.
- Tyre retreading process is environment friendly as it takes about 7 gallons of oil to manufacture a new tyre.
Industrial Dynamics of Tyre Retreading Industry in India
Earlier tyre retreading used to take place in unorganized sector but now after GST has been introduced, it is done by the organized sector also. Retreated tyres are cheaper than buying new tyres so there ia a good demand for them that exists in the markets globally. With the availability of more brands of these tyres the level of standardization of quality has improved and now this business is rising.
Opportunities For Tyre Retreading Business in India
The global tyre retreading business is lucrative. It is estimated that it can grow upto a CAGR of 4.6% in the upcoming years. The environmental benefits come up with government regulations for bringing quality in tyre retreading business. This has brought the growth in the retreading business and the markets are opening up more business opportunities for young entrepreneurs.
Over the past years, the retreaded tyres market is growing significantly. Since the time of development, the manufacturing of high standard tyres is increasing, and this is rising the demand for tyre retreading industry as well. The reason for increase in tyre retreading business is that the cost of tyres gets low. You need to maintain quality in yoru work so that tyres can obtain good operational life. The businessmen are coming up with new trends and strategies in this industry.
The expansion in automobile industry in countries like China and Europe has brought many business opportunities for entrepreneurs and distributors to start tyre retreads. The market of North America is expected to experience good demad for retread tyres. Italy, Spain, Germany etc countries are estimated to hold a good share of this industry by increasing the sales of retread tyres.
Scope of Tyre Retreading Business
In the recent years, the global market size of tyre retreading business was 7816.4 million dollars but in the upcoming years it is going to reach at 10120 million dollars facing an increase of 4.4% CAGR. The ongoing expansion of the economy and industrialization has boosted the income level of the entrereneurs, that has led to an increase in higher vehicle ownership. This has brought good business opportunities to retread tyres.
China, Japan and India dominate 70% of the market in tyre industry. This tends to increase in the near future. Increase in the per capita income of the people is elevating the automobile business rates giving a good scope to the tyre retreading business.
Reasons For Bright Future of Tyre Retreading Business
As there is an increase in sale of commercial vehicles as a result there is a growth of 4.5% in this business also. It also increases infrastructural network and better road facility. Radial tyres have increased their demand because of their increased use by commercial vehicles. GST has reduced the price of retreaded tyres that was being charged by organized sector.
Licenses and Registration Needed To Start Tyre Retreading Business in India
- You need to first of all get your company registered under the Companies Act 2013. It will help you incorporate your company and define some responsibilities of your company that you need to fulfill as the owner.
- Trade License permits you to start the operations in your unit. This license is compulsory and can be obtained from the municipal corporation of your area.
- Registration under the Factories Act 1987 is compulsory. This registration ensures safety, health and welfare of your workers working with you.
- MSME Udyog Aadhaar Certification is required if you are opening a micro, small or medium scale industry of tyre retreading. It is supported by Ministry of MSME and you can get this registration for the growth and proper functioning of small scale company.
- GST Registration is important so that you can sell your products in various states of India.
- No Objection Certificate is required from Pollution Control Board Of India.
- Professional Tax Registration is required for employers trading in India.
- Registration for Employee Provident Fund is needed to protect the interest of your employees.
- Quality and Standard Approval from Bureau of Indian Standards that guarantees the safety of retreated tyres. Rubber and other rubber related products require BIS Certification to start business. It is mainly responsible to safeguard public health and ensure them that the product is safe to use. It provides consumers safety from risky and hazardous products.
- ISO Certification is also needed to help customers gain confidence that there is great brand value of your company.
Tyre Retreading Machinery
Here is the list of basic machinery needed to start tyre retreading business in India.
- Buffing machine that comes with dust collector builder, along with tyre truck bonder/three, tyres LCV/Passenger bonder with curing rims and Electric Hoist Workbench Envelope/Tyre stand Gantry.
- Compressor fitted with 5 HP Motor.
- Air conditioner.
- Tread bonder.
You will be able to procure the raw materials for tyre retreading. You can buy the raw material either from the wholesale market of your city or directly from the manufacturers. The raw materials that you need to buy are Pre-Cured Tread Rubber, Vulcanising Solution, Cushion Compound and envelope.
Manufacturing Process of Tyre Retreading
To begin first you have to carefully clean the tyres that you get to retread from the customers. You have to properly remove the dust and mud.
Now you have to inspect the casing of cuts, condition of the beads and ply section and then depending on the condition of the casing, you have to reject or accept the tyres for retreading. If their condition is under-Inflated, then you should buff the selected area of the tyre crown to do contouring and improve texture. This is to do good bonding of pro-cured rubber to the casing.
Now mount the buffed region in the casing on the retreading machine and apply cushion compound on the buffed tread section on which the procured thread rubber is to be applied and stickled with the help of rollers.
The joint section of the procured tread rubber is stepped so that any possible opening if there can be avoided while curing the tyre.
The tyre build up is covered using a rubber envelope and is placed in the bonder and later passed at the required temperature. It cures the cushion compound to complete the process of bonding on the tread in the casing. This is the final step to retread the tyres and then the tyre is stored and transported.
What is the cost of starting a Tyre Retreading Business in India?
The cost and investment needed to start a tyre retreading business is divided into two categories. One is fixed and the other is recurring capital expenses. The equipment and machinery that you buy for this business costs much along with some other expenses that have to be incurred by the businessmen like rent of building, sourcing the raw material, etc. The cost of starting a small scale tyre retreading business is between Rs 15 lakh to Rs 30 lakh.
Can Tubeless Tyres Be Retreaded?
Yes, tubeless tyres can be retreaded. Almost all the tyres have the capability to retread.
Future of Tyre Retreading Business
- Sales of economic vehicles have witnessed an incredible the very fact is protected figures – there has been a growth of 4.5% in sales of economic vehicles within the recent years. It’s expected to grow at a rate of 5-6% in the upcoming years.
- Better roads and increasing infrastructure network is increasing more demand for this business..
- Increased use of radial tires by commercial vehicles is bringing boom to this industry.
- GST has reduced the costs being charged by the organized sector for retreaded tires thus entrepreneurs are starting this profitable business in India.
Contents of tyre retreading project report
The project report for tire retreading includes the following topics.
|3||Product & Its application|
|5||Production Capacity (Per Annum)|
|9||Process Of Manufacture|
|12||Land And Building|
|14||Power And Fuel|
|17||Approvals & Registration Requirement|
|20||Project At A Glance|
|21||Cost of Project|
|22||Means of Finance|
|23||Plant & Machinery|
|24||Computation of Manufacturing|
|25||Computation of Sale|
|26||Assessment of Working Capital Requirement|
|27||Computation of Depreciation|
|28||Repayment Schedule of Term Loan|
|29||Calculation Of D.S.C.R|
|30||Cash Flow Statement|
|31||Projected Balance Sheet|
|32||Projected Profitability Statement|
|33||Break Even Point Analysis|
For whom is tyre retreading plant project report Useful?
- CA Chartered Accountants
- Tax Consultants
- Small Business Owners
- Who wants to self-study
In addition to those who want to prepare project reports themselves.
Sample Project Report Format of tyre retreading Business
In our project report format, we have covered all the technical details, its diagrams, flow charts etc. as and when required or deemed fit to include. We can also assist you prepare in-depth financial calculations which are necessary for the Investor/bank.
You will get the report data from our Project Report in PDF. You can also modify the information according to your need. You will be able to access the data easily according to your requirement.
Setting up a tyre retreading business is a profitable venture needs a well written business project report that includes every crucial fact about this business-like market feasibility, future of business, legalities, quality, production etc. The tyre retreading business can rise in a short time period, and it is a continuous business that can expand sales throughout the years. You just need to follow all the guidelines mentioned in our project report.
The tyre retreading project report is designed for an individual enthusiastic about investing in this business and willing to generate extra earnings with his investment in this business. The complete set up requires a detailed project report and business plan that can tell the entrepreneur in detail about the market research and a lot more. Our project report contains all the necessary details that you need to know before setting up your business. It will help you in assisting to write down the project report and applying for a bank loan.
Frequently Asked Questions On tyre retreading plant Project Report
How to start tyre retreading Business in India?
You can easily start a tyre retreading business in India by exploring the market to know the best location in your area. You will also have to study the tyre retreading plant project report to get every important detail about this business.
What are the requirements to start tyre retreading business in India?
You require a well written tyre retreading project report for this business. This you can get from our website in a gist of time. It contains every significant detail about this startup that can benefit you in making wise decisions. You will also have to arrange space and buy equipments that we have listed in the project report.
Where can i get tyre retreading business sample project report for bank loan pdf?
Well, you can explore the best tyre retreading business project report PDF on our website and take help by checking out all the important details for your new business from it. It will serve you as a guide using which you can write your own tyre retreading business project report and submit it to the bank to avail loan for your new venture.
What is the right tyre retreading business project report format for bank loan?
We have clearly stated the right format for this start up in our project report. You can check out the tyre retreading plant project report details by downloading it after making a nominal payment to us. We have covered every important aspect of this venture in our report.
Can I download tyre retreading project report in the format of excel or word file?
You can easily download this project report from our website in PDF Format and use it for writing your project report. If you want to get it in word or excel file. It is very simple to later convert the pdf to word or excel using free file converting tools.
Can I download tyre retreading unit project report and use it for bank loan under pmegp mudra and other government scheme?
The main objective of this project report is to highlight all important aspects of this business for your new set up and to provide sample format for preparing project reports for other purposes. However, according to your need, we will prepare customized project report for your set up so that you can get loan from the bank under any scheme.