The document contains a project report for making steel scrubbers. The purpose of the project report of Steel Scrubber is to provide information to the potential entrepreneur. The report contains all the necessary information for investors and startups.
In today’s world, steel scrubbers are the most extensively used cleaning equipment. We’re going over the processes for making steel scrubbers in great detail. Steel scrubbers manufacturing plants are guaranteed to make a profit of 100% due to the high demand. We have two options for starting this firm. We can either begin by manufacturing steel scrubbers directly or by building a product repackaging facility. Others have already produced it.
To build a production unit, we will require a manufacturing machine as well as other capital expenses. However, all that is necessary to start a repacking unit is a packing machine. We have thoroughly discussed all of the information required to develop a steel scrubber manufacturing plant in this project report. It examines the costs of starting this business and the profit margin, marketing plan, raw material availability, and other pertinent facts.
Cleaning domestic utensils, vessels, sinks, pans, and kitchen files have been revolutionized since the introduction of the Stainless Steel Pot Scrubber. It is a popular choice for kitchen cleaning applications because of its “Easy to Use” qualities with any cleaning solution and hygienic storing ability. Scrubbers are used for cleaning home kitchenware, such as pots, pans, dishes, and light painting. It’s also helpful in cleaning the kitchen’s stove, sink, and hoods.
One can download the project report immediately on payment of the required fee. The document contains the necessary information for the lender or investor. Business project marketing and finance information is in the document.
Steel scrubbers are tough enough to remove grime and other sticky substances from steel cookware, but they’re also gentle on the skin and won’t cut you if you touch them with your bare hands. Furthermore, these have the significant benefit of controlling stretch or abrasion on the cookware’s body. Again, even though these Scrubbers are frequently in touch with water and detergent, they are corrosion resistant.
Stainless steel scrubbers, galvanized steel scrubbers, copper scrubbers, and brass scrubbers are the four types of scrubbers. Scourers made of stainless and galvanized steel are more widely used in everyday life than scourers made of copper or brass. They all have their bright spots.
Stainless steel cleaning balls are the most common scrubbers in kitchens or industries and may be utilized in various settings. The significant advantage is that it is less expensive than the other three types of scrubbers. Stainless steel scrubbers are also rust-resistant. Scrubbers made of galvanized steel have a shiny surface and are corrosion resistant. As a result, they can be employed in wet, humid, acidic, or alkaline conditions. Galvanized steel scrubbers have a longer service life due to their corrosion resistance.
Scrubbers made of copper and brass are more expensive than those made of stainless steel or galvanised steel, but they are more appealing and sanitary. After cleaning with copper or brass scrubbers, the surface of kitchenware or industry machines can be polished.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to get a Steel Scrubbers project report?
- 2 Market Potential
- 3 Applications of the product
- 4 Raw Material Requirement
- 5 Machine For Producing Steel Scrubbers
- 6 Packing Machine For Steel Scrubbers
- 7 Steel Scrubber Raw Material
- 8 Process Of Manufacturing
- 9 Elements of Steel Scrubber Business Plan
- 10 Standards And Quality Control
- 11 Steel Scrubber Investment
- 12 License Procedure
- 13 Demand And Marketing Advice
- 14 Profit From The Manufacturing Of Steel Scrubbers
How to get a Steel Scrubbers project report?
To get the steel scrubbers manufacturing project report, first, add the product to the basket. Step 2: Make the payment by checkout. There is an option to download immediately after making the payment. A download link will also be received in your email. The information is available in PDF format.
Scrubbers as abrasive are in high demand and have enormous market potential in the country. It is in high demand as a consumable item at business establishments, homes, and auto repair shops, among other places. It has a lot of promise in the market. Stainless steel scrubbers can clean pots and other kitchenware without leaving scratches, and they can also wash dirty and oily dishes without the need for detergent. They’re also utilized to clean unclean and oily metal, porcelain, marble, and glass in industries and construction.
Steel wool as an abrasive is in high demand and has enormous market potential in the country due to rising industrialization. It is in high demand as a consumable item at business establishments, homes, and auto repair shops, among other places. A small number makes this item of companies; hence it has large market potential.
A steel industry report is also available for more market information, along with the scrubber project report.
Applications of the product
Scrubbers are commonly used to clean dishes, stoves, and cooking utensils in households, hotels, and restaurants. They’re also utilized to clean unclean and oily metal, porcelain, marble, and glass in industries and construction.
Also Buy: Barbed Wire Project Report
Raw Material Requirement
- Matt finish Stainless steel wire grade 410,430L gauge 0.13 mm.
- Blister Packaging-Pre-printed plastic coated.
- Blister Cups (Rs150/- to Rs200/-per kg).
Machine For Producing Steel Scrubbers
To begin, we’ll talk about the steel scrubber manufacturing machine and equipment. For this unit, it is preferable to employ machinery with a 5 HP power consumption. Steel scrubber manufacturing machines of this type can create 4-kilogram goods in an hour. From a single kilogram of steel, 66 scrubbers are produced efficiently.
We can make 2640 pieces of scrubbers in a day if we run the machine for about 10 hours each day. Steel scrubbing producing machines are widely accessible throughout India.
Packing Machine For Steel Scrubbers
The steel scrubber packaging machine is another piece of machinery for this unit’s packing procedure. For its packing process, two types of scrubber packing machines are offered. One of those is a manual packing machine, and another one is a semi-automatic packing machine.
The market price of a semi-automatic packing machine is RS 75000, whereas a manual packing machine is RS 40000. We can punch 12 scrubbers on a single comic board.
Further details of the machinery are available in the project report of Steel Scrubber.
Steel Scrubber Raw Material
Now we may look at the steel scrubber’s primary material. Steel wires with a diameter of 0.13 mm and a grade of SS 410 or 430 are primarily required as raw materials. The market price for 1 kilogram of these steel wires is RS 160.Cartoon boards and plastic cups for packaging are two more critical essential components.
These cartoon boxes will cost 40 rupees for 1 kilogram without labels and 60 rupees with labels. The raw resources for this production are found in abundance in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Delhi in India.
In any case, the packing materials are widely available in Kerala. The contact information for these material suppliers is listed below. Purchasing a higher quantity of raw materials is preferable to buying a smaller quantity. This bulk purchase will save money by allowing you to purchase raw materials at a lower price. However, it should be in line with market demand.
Also Buy: Wire Mesh Fencing Project Report
Process Of Manufacturing
The plant is entirely self-contained. The scrubber-making machine is fed wire. The following are the steps of production:
- Stainless steel wire spindles are fitted to the scrubber-producing machine, which weaves the wire taken from the spindle into globular shapes in suitable weights using a mechanical method.
- After that, the scrubbers are transferred to a blister packing machine.
- Each scrubber is kept in one of the 12 cups. Each cup is stored in a die and protected by a blister calendar. The set is placed into the blister packing machine, which seals the scrubber into the blister automatically.
A project report is helpful to explain the process of manufacturing steel scrubbers.
Elements of Steel Scrubber Business Plan
The project report of SS Stainless Steel Scrubber Manufacturing includes the following elements.
|5||Raw Material Requirement|
|7||Process Flow Chart|
|8||Yield Of Product|
|11||Land /Civil Work|
|12||Plant & Machinery Details With Images|
|16||License & Approvals|
|19||Cost Of Project|
|20||Means Of Finance|
|21||Projected Balance Sheet|
|22||Projected Profitability Statement|
|23||Cash Flow Statement|
|24||Calculation Of D.S.C.R|
|25||Computation Of Production|
|26||Computation Of Sale-Scrubber|
|27||Break Up Of Labour Charges|
|28||Break Up Of Staff Salary Charges|
|30||Computation Of Working Capital Requirement|
|32||Computation Of Depreciation|
|33||Repayment Schedule Of Term Loan|
|34||Break Even Point Analysis|
|36||G.P. Ratio With Graph|
|37||N.P. Ratio With Graph|
Standards And Quality Control
Steel scrubber is available in a variety of grades, including Grade No. 000 (Superfine), Grade No. 00 (Very Fine), Grade No. 0 (fine), Grade No. 1 (Standard), Grade No. 2 (Medium), Grade No. 3 & 4 (Course), and Grade No. 5 (Rough). For quality control and standards, BIS specification No. IS:3015 (1985) must be followed.
Steel Scrubber Investment
Now we can talk about the costs of starting a steel scrubber manufacturing firm with a machine. The most important investment for a steel scrubber manufacturing plant, like any other firm, is in the building and machinery. The Project Report of Steel Scrubber Manufacturing contains essential information for the investor.
- Building: First and foremost, we might evaluate the size of the building that is required for its practicality. For this purpose, a small shed of at least 7 meters in length and 5 meters in breadth will suffice. The cost of such a shelter made of GI sheet is roughly 75000 rupees.
- Investment in Machinery: Investment expenditures for steel scrubber manufacturing machines should be divided into two groups. It requires two types of machines, as previously stated: making and packing machines. We will need a 5 lakh rupee investment for the steel scrubber equipment, in addition to the 18 per cent GST. As a result, the total market price of this equipment is 6 Lakhs rupees. As previously stated, the packing machines range in price from RS 50000 to RS 100000. If you choose the RS 75000 semi-automatic packing machine, your total investment in both machines will be RS 700000.
- Total Financial Investment: Aside from this, other significant investments in this area include electrical work, electrical connection, and paper clearance. These three kinds of investment expenditures cost roughly Rs 2 lakh. As a result, the total investment required to set up this unit will be RS 900000.
Also Buy: Concertina Wire Project Report
The licensing procedure and paper approvals are the most technical aspects that a business should be aware of at every point. It is sufficient to obtain licenses from the Panchayat/ local Municipal Corporation to install this unit because it consumes 5HP of power. Before applying for the license, you must have a project report for manufacturing steel scrubbers.
If officials in the Panchayat/ local Municipal Corporation require it, a sanitary certificate from the health department may be required. When launching a business in a country like India, we must apply for Udyog Aadhaar. In Kerala, we must use an LT connection to receive an electricity subsidy. It is vital to apply for Udyog Aadhaar to do so. If you want to buy raw materials and produce them on a large scale, you must first register with the GST Network.
DETAILED Project report access.
The steel scrubbers project report contains essential business information. The crucial aspects of the business are in the document. Steel scrubber business plan, bank loan application, and other work help prepare project reports for all the positions. Feasibility reports are helpful for Chartered Accountants, Cost Accountants, Company Secretaries, School, and College students.
Demand And Marketing Advice
- It examines the market potential for steel scrubbers as well as marketing methods. It is unnecessary to highlight the enormous market potential of steel scrubbers, as you are aware. Because every family requires the cleaning of plates and other oily receptacles, mainly to remove stains.
- In addition, steel scrubbers are replaced once a month. As a consequence, there’s a significant possibility it’ll grow its market share. Every manufacturing unit’s principal concern is the distribution division. As a result, identifying distribution agencies is critical.
- Companies can use various media, such as newspapers and social media advertising, to achieve this goal. YouTube promotion videos are a very successful advertising approach that can access at a cheap cost.
- When it comes to repacking units, this activity can be done wholesale or retail. We can distribute it to distribution agencies in the case of wholesale divisions, and we can supply it straight to retailers in the case of retail units.
- Steel scrubbers are sold at various stores, including large shopping malls, hypermarkets, supermarkets, and small and medium-sized grocery stores. As a result, it does not need to be concerned about its market breadth and potential.
Profit From The Manufacturing Of Steel Scrubbers
- In this section, the predicted profitability of this company strategy is examined. For RS 160, we can buy 1 kilogram of raw material to make steel scrubbers. The weight of a single scrubber will be between 15 and 18 grams. In this case, a single scrubber’s material cost will be around RS 2.40.
- The current market pricing for this product is between 15 and 20 rupees. As a result, we may sell the product in the wholesale market for 10 rupees per piece of steel scrubber. To reach the entire cost, we must add one rupee for packing and one rupee for manufacture. As a result, the overall cost of producing a single scrubber will be roughly RS 4.40.
- We will obtain 2640 pieces of scrubbers in a day if we run our machine for 10 hours a day. As a result, the total daily expenditures will be RS 2640 * 4.4 =11616.
- We can earn 26400 rupees if we sell these goods to wholesalers for 10 rupees per piece. As a result, we may compute the profit in a single day by subtracting total spending from daily revenue.
- RS 26400-11616 = 14784 will be the answer.
We must double this amount by 24 days to calculate monthly profit. You think that a unit can run for 24 days in a month on average. We may calculate our monthly net profit by multiplying 14784 by 24, which equals RS 384814. This profit analysis may vary by a bit of margin, and it is entirely dependent on the number of sales and timely cash flows.