You can immediate download the CLC Blocks Manufacturing sample project report format template, in MS excel or word / pdf format.
These reports will help you prepare a project report as per your objectives. This report will also be helpful in studying the project and gathering information about the project.
The full form of CLC is Cellular Light Weight Concrete and known as Foam Concrete. It is also known as reduced density concrete, a type of lightweight concrete made up of normal concrete under ambient temperature. It is a cement-based slurry material. This type of concrete is very eco-friendly concerning water/fire resistance and is soundproof.
These lightweight blocks have been made of cement-bonded material by blending cement slurry and injecting preformed foam into it to make the foam concrete.
Table of Contents
How to Download CLC Blocks Project Report
Gone are the days waiting at the door of the expert , as a result, get you CLC Blocks Manufacturing Business sample report in hand, now you can instantly download report in excel or word format.
First Step – Click add to basket >> Check Out >> Payment
Second Step – Immediately after successful payment, you will get a link to download the report. You can download the report immediately from this link.
Properties of CLC Blocks:
- Good compressive strength,
- low density and
- Improved properties of thermal insulation
- Decay proof
- Improved properties in seismic and high wind areas.
Advantages of These lightweight CLC Blocks:
Low thermal conductivity: Thermal conductivity is reduced to 7% as the fly ash content is low. These lightweight foam concrete blocks are also known as mortar or cement paste containing air or gas cells, produced by suitable foaming agents, uniformly distributed entirely, which possesses high flowability, better thermal insulation properties.
Improved Weather Conditions: Interiors remain cool in summer and warm on cold wintry days.
Energy Saving: These CLC blocks remain suitable according to the weather in different conditions due to savings in energy costs in air-conditioning.
Paint Savings: Better finishing of walls offers a good amount of reduction in paints.
Eco-friendly: These blocks are eco-friendly. These have been made up of waste materials like fly ash and others from the manufacturing plants to protect the environment. In the production process of these CLC blocks, there is no release of harmful effluents to air or water.
Light Weight: These blocks are very light in nature and density ranging from 300Kg/m3 to 1800 Kg/m3and this leads to speedier construction. These are 2-3 times lighter than the clay bricks.
Ease of handling and Cost reduction: As these blocks are lightweight, they are very easy to handle and thus minimise handling, maintenance, and construction costs. This requires fewer materials for bonding between them. This gives saving in terms of labour, water-cement etc.
Sound Insulation: These have air gaps and solid material formed by fly ash which improves its soundproof properties to a large extent.
Fire Protection: These blocks provide great protection from fire. Even a wall having 4″ thickness can prevent fire for up to 4 hours without any release of any harmful fumes etc.
Low Water Absorption:
These have low water absorption properties of about 50%, which reduces cracks in the walls.
As these are very light in weight, they are very helpful to prevent damage in an earthquake.
We can also vary the specifications according to our application to meet the specified requirements.
The lightweight cellular concrete is termite-proof and resistant to freezing issues.
The raw material used for making these CLC blocks are as given below:
- Fly ash
- Preformed foaming Chemical
- Add cement and fly ash into the Master Mix Mixing Machine.
- Add Foam chemical and dilute it with water and mix thoroughly.
- The foaming agent makes the mixture in lightweight slurry material. Then density is achieved and measured as per requirement.
- Now as per requirement, the slurry is poured into the mould and cast into the desired blocks.
- Then the casted blocks are kept for curing for 3-4 weeks. In some places, steam gets used to reduce healing time.
- Now, these CLC blocks are ready for a construction site.
- CLC is used in acoustic construction as they have better soundproof properties. Even we can achieve better values by increasing the thickness of the blocks.
- These have excellent mechanical properties for building constructions, infrastructure development, construction of dams, underwater tanks, canal lining and irrigation work etc.
- These CLC blocks are highly used in Roof insulation and waterproofing works where there are more chances of getting a cool and warm environment.
- These are used where thermal conductivity is very low, and pre-manufactured partition lightweight walls reduce the overall dead load of the building.
- These lightweight CLC blocks have no harmful effluent to air and water; thus, they are very eco-friendly. These are used in green constructions. The development and significant changes in the industrial sector have increased the development in many regions.
- As these require less construction material and less labour, water etc., it reduces the construction of infrastructures. These also help in low costing housing and other development buildings projects.
- Now a day’s these are very popular among market-leading builders and architects, and they have well-qualified engineers to plan for using these wherever possible.
- These lightweight blocks get revolutionary success in making the concrete products field very broad. In the rural and urban areas, the demand for these CLC blocks has increased steadily.
- Globally the demand for these blocks has increased for the construction of subways, high-rises and air conditioning buildings as these have highly good sound, thermal and strength properties. Also, the availability of raw materials throughout the globe is very easy and natural.
Reason for buying this report
- This report points out the crucial areas like industry size, the product’s market potential, and the reason for investing in the product.
- Secondly, this report gives you information on properties and applications.
- This report helps you to identify the target group of customers, which helps in marketing your product.
Key Points Cover in Sample Project Report on CLC Blocks Manufacturing
Project Report Table of Contents
|1||Project At A Glance|
|3||Production Flow Chart|
|4||Advantages Of Clc Bricks|
|5||Technical Process Flow Chart|
|6||Clc Block Manufacturing|
|8||Land &Building Required:|
|10||Raw Material Requirement Of Clc Block|
|11||Power & Fuel|
|12||Clc Block License &Registration|
|13||Projected Cash Flow Statement|
|14||Projected Balance Sheet|
|15||Projected Profitability Statement|
|16||Computation Of Manufacturing Of Clc Blocks|
|17||Closing Stock & Working Capital Calculation|
|18||Working Capital Requirement|
|19||Break Up Of Labour|
|20||Break Up Of Salary|
|22||Repayment Schedule Of Term Loan|
|23||Calculation Of D.S.C.R|
|24||Computation Of Sales|
|26||Break Even Point Analysis|
|27||Plant & Machinery|
Apart from this, all the information is being provided. To help in preparing project reports.
Where are the cellular lightweight concrete blocks used?
- Worked as thermal insulation in the form of bricks and blocks over flat roofs or non-loading walls
- Process for heat-insulated light wall panel.
- An Acoustical balance of concrete maintains easily.
- Special light heat-resistant ceramic tiles produce.
- To prevent freezing, used in the bridges.
- They are also used in tunnels and shaft filling, and lightweight concrete manufacturing.
- Perlite plaster and Perlite lightweight concrete tiles production done.
Comparison between ACC blocks v/s CLC blocks v/s red clay bricks in House Construction.
|Properties||REDBRICK||AAC BLOCKS||CLC BLOCKS|
|1.||General Description||Clay is used in masonry construction and is widely used for building construction.||Autoclaved aerated concrete blocks are three times lighter in weight than red bricks and cut into masonry blocks or larger planks and panels made.||Cellular Light Weight Concrete (CLC) Blocks are a cement-bonded solid ready by mixing a slurry of cement.|
|2.||Raw Material||Clay, sand, lime, iron oxide and magnesia||Lime, cement, gypsum and an aeration agent, bit of Fly Ash||Cement, fly ash slurry, water, and a foaming agent.|
|3.||Properties||Modular Size: 190X90X90 & 190X90X40|
Non Modular Size:230X110X70 & 230X110X30
|Length: 400, 500 or 600 mm.|
Height: 200, 250 or 300 mm.
Width: 100, 150, 200 or 250 mm.
|Length: 400, 500 or 600 mm.|
Height: 200, 250 or 300 mm.
Width: 100, 150, 200 or 250 mm
|4.||Cost||These bricks are cheaper but environmental damage is high; therefore, the overall cost is more.||These blocks are quite expensive, but overall, masonry cost is low because it consumes lesser mortar.||These blocks are cheaper than AAC blocks. Although the individual block is costly overall masonry costs are low because it needs less mortar.|
|5.||Environmental Impact||It is made of clay that’s why it is not sustainable.|
It reduces the top fertile soil hence the agricultural land area decreases. Also, it emits more CO2 during manufacturing.
|The waste of these types of blocks is recycled and used again.|
It emits less CO2 during manufacturing.
|Fly ash is used in manufacturing which helps in reducing solid waste for dumping.|
A very little amount of CO2 is released during manufacturing.
What are the types of Cellular Light Weight Concrete Blocks?
Based on density, Cellular Concrete blocks are divided into three categories:
- High-Density Cellular Concrete: The density range is 1200 k/m3 to 1800 kg/m3 and is used to construct load-bearing walls, partition walls, and in the production of pre-cast blocks for load-bearing brickwork.
- Medium Density Cellular Concrete: The density range is 800-1000 kg/m3 and is used to manufacture pre-cast blocks for non-load-bearing brickwork.
- Light Density Cellular Concrete: The density range is 4-600 kg/m3 used for thermal and sound insulations. These bricks are mostly fired resistance, termite and moisture-absorbent instead of glass wool, wool, and thermocol.
Also Buy :-
For whom are these formats useful?
In addition to those who want to prepare project reports themselves.
Sample Project Report Format
In our project report format, we cover technology details, its diagrams, flow chart etc. as and when required or deemed fit to include. Also, prepare in-depth financial calculations which is necessary for the Investor/bank.
You will get the report data CLC Blocks Manufacturing in PDF or MS word. Which you can use easily. You can also modify the information according to your need. You will be able to access the data easily according to the your requirement. Additionally you can easily convert the data to PDF format.