You can download the Project Report of Manufacturing of Staple Pins here.
Manufacturing staple pins has grown in importance, particularly those composed of galvanised iron wire, also known as white staples. Staple pins are used in various applications, such as staple sheets of paper, pin sandwich bags, album photographs, cheque leaflets, and ordinary bills. Staple pin requirement for office use in banks, financial organisations, corporations, and factory segments such as the garment, rubber, and leather industries. They are widely used in many stores that deliver goods and materials in packets.
These dazzling white staples, which are of good quality, are now being imported by several other countries, resulting in an annual foreign exchange economy of roughly Rs. 10 crores. Manufacturing has been limited to copper-coated staples in India rather than the gleaming white staples. However, these are prone to rust. As a result, demand is growing for white staple pins made with low-quality wires on the market.
The objective of the project report for manufacturing of Staple Pins is to provide information to the potential entrepreneurs. The project report contains all the necessary information for the investor and the lender
When contrasting the two, the term “tacking” is used for straight-leg stapling, whereas “stapling” is used for bent-leg stapling. A staple’s legs can be allowed to extend out the backside and folded over to offer more binding than straight legs. Stapler staples are produced from zinc-plated steel wires that have been bonded together and bent to form a long strip of staples. Staple strips are frequently sold as “full strips,” which contain 210 staple pins. There are also stainless steel staples that do not rust for a higher price.
Manufacturing in India has been confined to largely copper-coated staples, which corrode quickly. There have also been some white staples on the market fabricated from poor wires. Staples are commonly referred to as X/Y (e.g. 24/6 or 26/6), with the first number X indicating the wire gauge and the second number Y specifying the length of the shank (leg) in millimetres. Some staple sizes, such as No. 10, are an exception to this rule. Mini staplers come in various sizes for the home and workplace, including 24/8, 13/6, 26/6, 24/6, 13/8, and No. 10. Heavy-duty staplers are available in the following sizes: 23/24, 13/10, 23/8, 23/12, 23/15, 23/20, and 13/14.
Table of Contents
- 1 Staple Pins Manufacturing Company Business Plan
- 2 Staple Pin Business’s Foundation & Assumptions
- 3 How to Download Staple Pins Project Report
- 4 Implementation Schedule
- 5 Market Potential
- 6 List Of The Approvals Required
- 7 Raw Materials Required
- 8 Machinery Required
- 9 Manufacturing Process
- 10 Standards And Quality Assurance
- 11 Control Of Pollution
- 12 Needs For Energy Savings
- 13 Marketing Strategies/ Promotions
- 14 Principles And Expectations
Staple Pins Manufacturing Company Business Plan
To start a lucrative Staple Pin Manufacturing Business, you’ll need to create a great business plan and project report that lays out the following steps:
- Basis and presumptions
- Implementation schedule
- Market potential
- List of approvals required
- Raw materials required
- List of machinery and equipment
- Manufacturing process
- Project economics
Staple Pin Business’s Foundation & Assumptions
The following assessments are used in the Staple Pin Manufacturing Project Profile:
- Working hours/shift: 8 hrs.
- of shift/day:1
- Working days: 300
- The Minimum Wages Act of the State Government governs labour costs.
- The interest rate is 12% each year.
- Machinery and equipment costs: A decision was made based on a specific dealer.
- Raw material value: According to the local market Rates for packing materials and other items (on wholesale rate)
- Building Construction: owned land
- On a full capacity utilisation basis, the Break-even point is the judge.
- 5 – 7 years- Pay-back time
How to Download Staple Pins Project Report
The project reports for the manufacture of staple pins are available in PDF format. The first thing to do is to add the project report to the purchase basket. After that the second step is to checkout. The third is to pay online. The option to download the project report in PDF format will be available immediately after payment.
The Staple Pin Manufacturing Business project implementation timetable:
- Project preparation: 0-1 month
- Location selection, acquisition of land and development required 1-2 months’.
- Loan Sanction: 1-3 months
- Building construction: 3-4 months
- Connection of utilities like electric supply and water: 4-5 months
- Obtaining machinery: 5-6 months
- Electrification & installation: 6-7 months
- Recruitment of staff and workers required minimum of 7-8 months time
- A trial run is initiated in 8-10 months
- Commercial production maybe you can start from 10-11 months
Staple-pins are widely used as stationery items in schools, universities, and businesses, including government offices such as banks, post offices, other locations, and legal, business, and domestic settings. Many companies, such as Xerox, bakeries, and confectionery shops utilise staple pins regularly to pack products. Laundry services and a variety of other businesses use staple pins regularly. It demonstrates the market’s need for staple pins. Not just in India but also in the international market, where staple pins are in high demand for various causes and applications in stores and offices.
In many fields of office activity, staples are widely regarded as a neat and efficient technique for binding paperwork, for example, letters and documents. All this is primarily because of the staple’s low cost and widespread availability, and its small size does not detract from the document’s content.
The folded legs of large staples used on corrugated cardboard boxes are applied from the outside without the aid of an anvil; jaw-like appendages push through the cardboard alongside the legs and bend them from the outside. It is evident that staple pins are commonly utilised in the office and can thus be easily sold in the domestic market.
The cost of the staple pin-making business is another factor that makes it lucrative; one must keep track of prices and sell the merchandise. It is critical to consider the product’s quality and the cost of the staple pin produced. It is not good to make concessions to encourage customers to buy your product rather than an imported one of comparable quality.
List Of The Approvals Required
The following is a list of licences, permissions, and registrations that are required to start a Staple Pins Manufacturing Company:
- Firm registration
- MSME Udyam registration
- GST registration
- PAN Card
- Registration of firm
- Shop Act License
- IEC Code
- Export License
- Fire and Safety
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from pollution board
- Local municipal authority provide Trade license
Raw Materials Required
Performed wire: There are different grades of wire available in the market, but it is recommended that white wire be used to make staple pins, which costs between Rs. 500 and 600 per kg and reduce the chance of rusting. One must choose the wire quality and not compromise on it because it will affect the ultimate product, which is also determined by the consumer and the market.
- Adhesive materials
- Other necessary materials.
Also Buy: Safety Pin Manufacturing Project Report
Because the machine handles most of the work, this is the first and most crucial stage in starting a firm. The machinery is always purchased from a reputable dealer who sells a branded model. Before purchasing, go over all of the benefits and drawbacks in the reviews if they are available. In today’s world, we can locate a YouTube video for almost every product or gadget. As a result, before deciding to purchase the apparatus, it is recommended that you conduct comprehensive research.
As a result, it is vital to obtain or acquire from a source that stocks branded and warranty-backed machines. Details of machinery for manufacture of staple pins are available in the project report.
The procedure for producing staple pins is straightforward, and the machine does the majority of the work. Therefore, there is no need for any special training to start this business, and if you know how to operate a machine, it’s a simple method.
- In the first stage, feed the wires you choose into a machine that will cut them into staple pins of the appropriate size and length. At a time, the staple pin-making machine can produce roughly 20 to 25 pins.
- Finally, pack the pins into the packaging cartons in the needed quantity.
- The process of manufacturing staple pins is given in the project report. To understand the process of manufacturing staple pins, a project report must be purchased.
Standards And Quality Assurance
The pins manufacturing following the applicable Indian standard IS 4224:1972.
Also read: Pencil Manufacturing Business Plan
Control Of Pollution
There are no effluents or other polluting elements produced by these types of machines. As a result, pollution control measures are not considered.
Needs For Energy Savings
At all times, there should be a general knowledge of the importance of using electricity wisely. Capacitors can be utilised in strategic locations to save energy. All machinery and equipment should be adequately greased and maintained to consume less electricity while in operation.
Marketing Strategies/ Promotions
Marketing and promotion are critical components of every company’s success. The sales and marketing representative will regularly contact stationery stores, general stores, schools, and workplaces for supplies. You have the option of appointing a dealer distributor in several cities. They’ll also promote your goods to stores and potential customers. You may use mass-selling strategies like 10+2 (free) to develop a brand, and due to this, maybe profit margins will reduce, but sales will grow.
- You must register your staple pins product on both B2B and B2C websites to sell it. We can also hand out samples in local supermarkets, Xerox shops, schools, universities, stationery stores, offices, or wholesale markets where your product is in high demand.
- B2B websites: The websites like : Alibaba, Indiamart, Trade India. Exports India will take the bulk orders for your product.
- B2C websites: You may also advertise on well-known websites like eBay, Amazon, Snapdeal, Flipkart etc., to sell your items straight to customers.
Manufacturing staple pins is a straightforward company with a high-profit margin. Staple pins have become an everyday necessity in schools, offices, Xerox shops, and other places. As a result, even with a simple manufacturing process, you can make a lot of money.
Principles And Expectations
- On an 8-hour shift, the unit is predicted to operate at 75% efficiency. For complete capacity utilisations, a single shift basis is used.
- The total capacity will be utilised in three years, like seventy per cent in the first year, 85% the following year, and 100% the next year.
- The proprietor is deemed a manager, and the labour and wages are listed as per the specified minimum wages.
- The project’s interest rate is set at 12%, allowing for recurring and non-recurring investments.
- The cost of land, building costs, machinery and equipment costs, raw materials and consumables costs, and other expenses are included in the profile are based on current prices at the project development time. As a result, they are subject to necessary revisions based on local conditions from time to time.
Before deciding on a site for your business, think about what you need for smooth operations. For example, the factory should not be located in a residential neighbourhood since the machine makes noise as it works, and people may protest. So, your plant is in an industrial region or a rural section of the city. It’s essential to keep corrugated boxes and other packing materials away from electric lines, as they might catch fire. The machine can run on 220 watts of power. Therefore no additional wiring is necessary.
What are the topics discussed in the project report for the manufacture of staple pins?
The following topics have been discussed in the project report for the manufacture of staple pins.
|1||Project At A Glance|
|4||Basis And Presumptions|
|7||Process Of Manufacture|
|8||Raw Material Requirements|
|10||Cost Of Project|
|11||Means Of Finance|
|12||Registrations And Licences|
|13||Cash Flow Statement|
|14||Projected Balance Sheet|
|15||Projected Profitability Statement|
|16||Computation Of Paper Recycling|
|18||Computation Of Working Capital Requirement|
|20||Repayment Schedule Of Term Loan|
|21||Calculation Of D.S.C.R|
|22||Computation Of Sale|
|23||Computation Of Electricity|
|24||Break Even Point Analysis|
The purpose of sharing this business idea is that it is less competitive and has a lot of potentials. The staple pin industry in India has yearly revenue of more than 15 crores. You can start this business on a small or large scale as your pocket allows by knowing all this information.