You can download the RO Drinking Water Plant project report in PDF format on this website immediately.
If you want to start your RO drinking water plant business, then its process will be like this. Demand for pure drinking water is increasing rapidly in both rural and urban areas of India. It is a business run every season. There is enough space available to work in this industry.
There is enough space in this business for you. You can start a small plant by investing up to Rs 10 lakh. You can set up large plants with a more high production capacity in 100 lakh.
Table of Contents
Why buy a sample project report of RO Drinking Water Plant?
A project report of RO drinking water manufacturing plant is necessary for the following reasons.
- Helps the investor to make an investment decision in the RO drinking water manufacturing business.
- Makes the entrepreneur aware of the various aspects of the RO drinking water business.
- Helps in understanding the RO drinking water manufacturing process.
- Serves as a sample report to prepare project reports for other purposes.
Technical aspects of raw water purification
- Coagulation process – We add alum chemicals in raw water to remove impurities. Alum chemistry produces positive charges. The alum clings together with the negative charge of the spares and forms large particles. Large particles remove from the water. For the process of coagulation, keep water stable for one hour.
- Reverse Osmosis – You easily remove dissolved impurities such as salts from water by the RO process.
- Chlorination – Chlorination kills the bubbling bacteria and other microbes in the tank.
- Sand Filtration – Remove unwanted impurities through a sand filter.
- Carbon Filtration De-chlorination – After sand filtering, the carbon passes the water through the filter which removes odor and color.
- Packing and Bottling – After the de-chlorination of carbon filtering, the purified water fills in bottles and jars.
Difference between mineral water plant and RO packaged drinking water plant
First of all, you should understand the difference between a packed drinking water plant and a mineral water plant. Without understanding this difference, we cannot move forward in the right direction.
- Packaged drinking water or bottled water plant – processes bore well water in it. Reduce TDS in bore well water with the help of the RO process. RO process i.e. reverses osmosis process. RO process packaged drinking water does not contain minerals.
- Mineral Water Plant – In this plant we use natural sources such as spring water and mountain water. These waters contain minerals. Which is beneficial for human health? Add more minerals to the water when necessary in the process of a water plant. Important minerals found in these waters are sodium, calcium, magnesium, potassium, etc.
This project report has been prepared for the RO drinking water plant packaged drinking water plant. RO drinking water plant is also known as a bottled drinking water project.
Required Documents and Licenses
The following licenses and documents are required to set up a bottled water plant:
- MSME Udyam Registration
- Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Certificate
- Consent of Pollution control board
- Water test report
- Pest control certificate
The sample project report contains the following information.
- Table of Contents
- Project at a Glance
- Promoters and Management
- Market Demand Potential
- Location of the Project
- Details of Fixed Assets & Deposit
- Details of Local Kitchen Equipment’s & Supplier
- Projected Balance Sheet
- Projected Profitability Statement
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- Depreciation Chart
- Term Loan Repayment Schedule
- Ratio Analysis & Assumptions
- Expenses & Revenue Detail
- Revenue Model
- Break Even Analysis
- Conclusion & Recommendations
In addition to the above, other information which can help in preparing the project report.
We will understand the packaged drinking water production plan in the steps given below.
- Source of raw water – Firstly, of all, we have to decide the source of raw water. The major sources of water may be bore wells or water provided by the municipal corporation. Raw water can supply from other sources.
- Raw water storage – In the secondly, stage, you have to store the raw water from the pumping system. There is no need to store raw water when using borewell water. Submersible pump operates for use of borewell water.
- Treatment system – The thirdly, stage of the water treatment process consists of the chlorine dosing system, water softening process, RO, UV sterilization, and ozone disinfection.
- Water testing – In the fourthly, step you have to test the purity of water in the laboratory. The tests of water do inside the lab according to prescribed parameters of micro and chemical.
- Storage of pure water – In the fifthly, phase, the pure water produced will be stored. Purely produced water pack in bottles, jars, and pouches.
Branding and marketing
Packaged drinking water demand in India is increasing rapidly. You can capture the market as soon as you start production. You can promote your brand. Marketing expenditure is also included in this project report.
Also read article on : Pet Jar Manufacturing Business Plan & Project Report.