If you want to start your RO drinking water plant business, then its process will be like this. Demand for pure drinking water is increasing rapidly in both rural and urban areas of India. It is a business run every season. There is enough space available to work in this industry.
There is enough space in this business for you. You can start a small plant by investing up to Rs 10 lakh. You can set up large plants with a more high production capacity in 100 lakh.
It is necessary to understand the important points given below this business: –
Difference between mineral water plant and RO packaged drinking water plant
First of all, you should understand the difference between a packed drinking water plant and a mineral water plant. Without understanding this difference, we cannot move forward in the right direction.
Packaged drinking water or bottled water plant – processes bore well water in it. Reduce TDS in bore well water with the help of the RO process. RO process i.e. reverses osmosis process. RO process packaged drinking water does not contain minerals.
Mineral Water Plant – In this plant we use natural sources such as spring water and mountain water. These waters contain minerals. Which is beneficial for human health? Add more minerals to the water when necessary in the process of a water plant. Important minerals found in these waters are sodium, calcium, magnesium, potassium, etc.
This project report has been prepared for the RO drinking water plant packaged drinking water plant. RO drinking water plant is also known as a bottled drinking water project.
Required Documents and Licenses
The following licenses and documents are required to set up a bottled water plant:
- MSME Udyam Registration
- Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Certificate
- Consent of Pollution control board
- Water test report
- Pest control certificate
We will understand the packaged drinking water production plan in the steps given below.
- Source of raw water – Firstly, of all, we have to decide the source of raw water. The major sources of water may be bore wells or water provided by the municipal corporation. Raw water can supply from other sources.
- Raw water storage – In the secondly, stage, you have to store the raw water from the pumping system. There is no need to store raw water when using borewell water. Submersible pump operates for use of borewell water.
- Treatment system – The thirdly, stage of the water treatment process consists of the chlorine dosing system, water softening process, RO, UV sterilization, and ozone disinfection.
- Water testing – In the fourthly, step you have to test the purity of water in the laboratory. The tests of water do inside the lab according to prescribed parameters of micro and chemical.
- Storage of pure water – In the fifthly, phase, the pure water produced will be stored. Purely produced water pack in bottles, jars, and pouches.
Technical aspects of raw water purification
- Coagulation process – We add alum chemicals in raw water to remove impurities. Alum chemistry produces positive charges. The alum clings together with the negative charge of the spares and forms large particles. Large particles remove from the water. For the process of coagulation, keep water stable for one hour.
- Reverse Osmosis – You easily remove dissolved impurities such as salts from water by the RO process.
- Chlorination – Chlorination kills the bubbling bacteria and other microbes in the tank.
- Sand Filtration – Remove unwanted impurities through a sand filter.
- Carbon Filtration De-chlorination – After sand filtering, the carbon passes the water through the filter which removes odor and color.
- Packing and Bottling – After the de-chlorination of carbon filtering, the purified water fills in bottles and jars.
Branding and marketing
Packaged drinking water demand in India is increasing rapidly. You can capture the market as soon as you start production. You can promote your brand. Marketing expenditure is also included in this project report.
project report for RO Drinking Water Plant
Here, our RO Drinking Water Detailed Project Report (DPR) deliver after thorough project analysis, which is created based on deep research and rich in graphics and pictorial view and contain required information or data to fulfill its purpose for Bank loan, Government Sponsored Scheme etc.
Our report data is up to date and easily impress your lender as these RO Drinking Water Project Report made by Chartered Accountants. Project reports having unbeatable quality, extraordinary project reports, trusted by thousands of people.
In our reports, you get every micro detail and accurate level of calculation as per the banking guidelines, acceptable to every bank, Non-Banking Financial Company, Government Departments and other financial institutions etc. These reports are very straight forward contain honest descriptions, neat, readable, and to-the-point. Reports are well spaced with titles and subtitles and are free of language errors.
Our report preparation team makes sure that the report is concise and transmits maximum information with minimum words. It guides you to show a roadmap for your business in the longer term. Every bank always has a look at your project report before they lend out any money. It’s important to have a report that’s clear with simple language, easy to understand and one that will offer a real insight into the business ideas that you have.
Project Report Format
In our project report format, we cover technology details, its diagrams, flow chart etc.. as and when required or deemed fit to include. Also, prepare in-depth financial calculations including CMA which is necessary for the Investor/bank.
Key Points Cover in Detailed Project Report on RO Drinking Water
As mentioned above, RO Drinking Water Detailed Project Report (DPR) is a complete package that contains everything that requires getting funds up to 25 Crores (Twenty Five Crores). Checkout our DPR sample to make your vision more clear. Usually, the Detailed Project Report (DPR) is needed when you apply for a bank loan or Government scheme. Project Report Bank aims to create the reports accurately from the start and make sure that businessmen get the right value and results from the reports.
The following are the key points we generally covers while making DPR, whichever relevant to your business :-
- Introduction to Project and Industry
- Executive Summary
- Profile of the business in the country
- Project Evaluation – Social Angle
- Analysis of basic variables
- Socio- Economic Advantage
- Impact on environment
- Foreign Trade Income
- Value addition
- Import replacement
- Technology assimilation and so on
- Present condition of the business
- Consumer Inclinations
- Market Prerequisites
- Market Portions
- Distribution Channels
- Market Qualities of the Item
- Export Possibilities and Global Market
- Marketing and selling game plans
- SWOT Analysis
- Particulars Of Existing / Proposed Bank Credit Facilities (Form – I)
- Projected Profitability Statement ( Form – II)
- Projected Balance Sheet (Form – III)
- Comparative Operation Statement (Form – IV)
- Maximum Permissible Bank Finance MPBF – (Form – V)
- Cash Flow Statement – (Form – VI)
Monetary Projections Details Contains:
- Cost of Project & Means of Finance
- Details of Raw Materials
- Details of Utilities
- Human Resources Planning
- Technical Manufacturing Business Process
- Assumptions in monetary projections
- Projected Sales & Production
- Cost of Production and Profitability
- Fund Flow Statement
- Working Capital Cycle
- DSCR – Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- BEP – Break Even Point Analysis
- IRR – Internal Rate of Return
- ISCR – Interest Service Coverage Ratio
- Calculation of payback period
- Debt to Equity Ratio
- Working Notes for Monetary Projections
- EBIT – Earnings before interest and taxes
- EBITDA – earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization
- Cash Burn Rate
- Discounted Cash Inflow & Outflow
- NPV – Net Present Value
- Net Worth
Report Size : 40 – 50 Pages,
In which, Financial Projections : 18 – 20 Pages
Get Detailed Project Report
Gone are the days waiting at the door of the expert , as a result, get you RO Drinking Water project report in hand, now you can get you business plant in just 7 days.
First Step – Click add to basket >> Check Out >> Payment
Second Step – Provide Required Information on What’s App No. 9301130551 or Email on [email protected]
Third Step – Get report within 7 days in PDF format.
Don’t gamble anywhere, if you are serious about your business plan then Project Report bank is the right place to higher for the preparation of your detailed reports.
To save time, we deliver reports over e-mail in a high-resolution PDF file and also provide hard copy through courier service in a given period. Our one more positive thing is that we provide 3 times free changes to your document post-delivery for up to 6 months and thereafter, on minor charges.
Every financial formula required by the bank is contained in a comprehensive RO Drinking Water project report. To get the sample financial project report on WhatsApp, kindly share your details with our support specialist and get it easily. Also, you can contact our support specialist by just clicking the HELP button on the bottom right corner of this screen. Our project report assistance helps in explaining the features of the reports to make you more clear and understandable on different project reports.