Here, our PVC Tape Manufacturing Detailed Project Report (DPR) deliver after thorough project analysis, which is created based on deep research and rich in graphics and pictorial view and contain required information or data to fulfill its purpose for Bank loan, Government Sponsored Scheme etc.
Our report data is up to date and easily impress your lender as these PVC Tape Manufacturing Project Report made by Chartered Accountants. Project reports having unbeatable quality, extraordinary project reports, trusted by thousands of people.
In our reports, you get every micro detail and accurate level of calculation as per the banking guidelines, acceptable to every bank, Non-Banking Financial Company, Government Departments and other financial institutions etc. These reports are very straight forward contain honest descriptions, neat, readable, and to-the-point. Reports are well spaced with titles and subtitles and are free of language errors.
Our report preparation team makes sure that the report is concise and transmits maximum information with minimum words. It guides you to show a roadmap for your business in the longer term. Every bank always has a look at your project report before they lend out any money. It’s important to have a report that’s clear with simple language, easy to understand and one that will offer a real insight into the business ideas that you have.
How to Start PVC Insulation Tape Manufacturing Business
Starting a PVC insulation tape manufacturing process is the best business in India. Because demand for PVC insulation tape is such that every household has the requirement.
Because, It is used everywhere, such as building construction, motor vehicle office, electronics, and industries such as telecommunications, teleoperators, etc. and double-sided adhesive normal PVC tape usage increasing day by day.
However, the PVC insulation tapes are in demand these days and use as electrical insulation material. Because, this type of PVC tape’s significant features is that they should be waterproof, oil-proof, shockproof, and temperature proof and all these features present in this tape.
PVC types of adhesives manufacture rubber-type elastomer and liquid or reliable resin tackifier components, which also pressure sensitive. Occasionally, a combination of resins work for obtaining such properties, or else it’s not easy to get by using a single type of wax.
Also, create, by incorporating fillers, rheological properties change. To protect from oxidation, light, and heat degradation, antioxidants mix for stabilizing.
Insulation Tape Market Prospective
PVC tapes contribute around two-third of complete sales at the expense of competitive carton sealing like glues and mechanical fasteners. Increasing sales of corrugated boxes also increase adhesive tape demand in the market. However, in current timing, double-sided tapes are in need, which uses fastening and bonding applications in industries like building construction, motor vehicle assembly, etc.
Manufacturing of PVC Tape
Manufacturing PVC Tape Business Plan for Bank Loan related to business and services in India. The report provides a Business plan in India for bank loan in excel, word and pdf format and also available in the Hindi language.
Stepwise Guidelines on PVC Insulation Tape Manufacturing Business
PVC Insulation Tape manufacturing Business Registration & License
In starting a small and medium scale PVC insulation tape manufacturing, you have to apply for registration and license from various government authorities.
- Registration with ROC,
- Apply for Udyog Aadhaar MSME registration
- Apply for a trade license from a local municipal authority,
- Vat registration,
- Get a BIS certificate,
- Factory license for large scale industry operations
- Such major pollution problems are related to the PVC industry other than waste disposal management for a successful business. It advising take a “No Objection Certificate” from the state Pollution Control Board before starting a business.
PVC Insulation Tape Manufacturing Business Cost
You can apply for an MSME loan for this business, but you have to arrange assurance security as per the bank’s requirement in this condition.
Such types of projects have high installation and low maintenance costs. One has to invest at least 30% of the total project cost. Or else, for fixed capital investment, therefore you can apply term loan, and for working capital assistance, you can use cash loans or overdraft facilities.
Project Report on PVC Insulation Tape
Project report on PVC Insulation tape consists of the present market position and expected future demand, technology, manufacturing process, investment opportunity, plant economics, and project financials.
The report contains Plant Capacity, required Land & Building, Plant & Machinery, Flow Sheet Diagram, and Raw Materials detail with suppliers list. Total Capital Investment with detailed calculation like Rate of Return, Break-Even Analysis, and Profitability Analysis. This report also gives you an idea about the global industry with details of market size and then progresses to evaluate the industry in particular.
Machinery & Raw Material for PVC Insulation Tape Manufacturing process:
- The following materials required for a one-meter working width adhesive coating plant for PVC tapes:
- Unwinder for primary the web with tension control.
- Rotogravure printing unit.
- Drying tunnel- 60ft.length
- Chilling roll/ Surface support roll
- Pneumatic/ Hydraulic web aligner
- Dancing roller, Accumulator, Rewinder
- C. & D.C. motors, Control Cabinets, Air Blowers with temperature controller, etc.
- I am a slicing machine complete with 2 H.P. Motor, Starter & Circular Knives.
- Attritor cum Emulsifier 200 Liter capacity with 5 H.P. A.C. Motor.
- 12″ X 26″ Three Roll Mass Grinding machine with 15 H.P. Motor, Gear Box & Starter.
- Testing and lab equipment.
The primary raw material required is PVC film-100. Also, you have to procure rubber-based adhesive, core for winding, and packaging consumables.
PVC Insulation Tape Production Process
However, the current project predicts the production of PVC Self-adhesive Electric Insulation Tapes from PVC film rolls obtained from the market. Although the manufacturing process essentially consists of the following primary operations.
- Adhesive mass manufacturing.
- The approach of primer and adhesive coating to the PVC film.
- Drying of the adhesive coating at the necessary temperature.
- Cutting the film rolls into tapes of necessary width.
- The required length of the finished tapes cut on cores and suitably packed for dispatch.
What is the Quality Standard of PVC Insulation Tape?
Quality parameters required for PVC Insulation tape generally depend on the following features:
- Stickiness of tape
- Good ‘stitching’ ability
- The adhesive should not spread when the heat is applied.
- Long-lasting adhesion
- Water, weather, and temperature resistance.
- Also resistant to acids, alkalis, oils, greases, etc.
- BIS quality specification and standard for PVC insulation tape I.S.: 7809 – 1986 should follow.
- Higher production speeds of 30-35 meters /min compared to the conventional process and produce three times the quantity.
- Compact coating machine design- occupy 1/3 space than conventional.
- Very cost-effective as no prier required, and the adhesive is natural rubber latex-based
- Low maintenance costs due to simple and innovative designs.
- Lower adhesive manufacturing cost, process cost, and capital investment
- No heat treatment on the log
- No loss in physical properties of PVC film as this opening in the temperature of around 75-80 degrees Celsius, good retention of the physical stuff. Therefore, no shrinkage and stretching in the film found
- 100% Eco-friendly product as no solvent is the mix; thus, no solvent vapours find after drying. No health and fire hazards.
- Slicing can be done immediately after winding.
Therefore a lot of saving during the production process and timings.
Project Report Format
In our project report format, we cover technology details, its diagrams, flow chart etc.. as and when required or deemed fit to include. Also, prepare in-depth financial calculations including CMA which is necessary for the Investor/bank.
Key Points Cover in Detailed Project Report on PVC Tape Manufacturing
As mentioned above, PVC Tape Manufacturing Detailed Project Report (DPR) is a complete package that contains everything that requires getting funds up to 25 Crores (Twenty Five Crores). Checkout our DPR sample to make your vision more clear. Usually, the Detailed Project Report (DPR) is needed when you apply for a bank loan or Government scheme. Project Report Bank aims to create the reports accurately from the start and make sure that businessmen get the right value and results from the reports.
The following are the key points we generally covers while making DPR, whichever relevant to your business :-
- Introduction to Project and Industry
- Executive Summary
- Profile of the business in the country
- Project Evaluation – Social Angle
- Analysis of basic variables
- Socio- Economic Advantage
- Impact on environment
- Foreign Trade Income
- Value addition
- Import replacement
- Technology assimilation and so on
- Present condition of the business
- Consumer Inclinations
- Market Prerequisites
- Market Portions
- Distribution Channels
- Market Qualities of the Item
- Export Possibilities and Global Market
- Marketing and selling game plans
- SWOT Analysis
- Particulars Of Existing / Proposed Bank Credit Facilities (Form – I)
- Projected Profitability Statement ( Form – II)
- Projected Balance Sheet (Form – III)
- Comparative Operation Statement (Form – IV)
- Maximum Permissible Bank Finance MPBF – (Form – V)
- Cash Flow Statement – (Form – VI)
Monetary Projections Details Contains:
- Cost of Project & Means of Finance
- Details of Raw Materials
- Details of Utilities
- Human Resources Planning
- Technical Manufacturing Business Process
- Assumptions in monetary projections
- Projected Sales & Production
- Cost of Production and Profitability
- Fund Flow Statement
- Working Capital Cycle
- DSCR – Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- BEP – Break Even Point Analysis
- IRR – Internal Rate of Return
- ISCR – Interest Service Coverage Ratio
- Calculation of payback period
- Debt to Equity Ratio
- Working Notes for Monetary Projections
- EBIT – Earnings before interest and taxes
- EBITDA – earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization
- Cash Burn Rate
- Discounted Cash Inflow & Outflow
- NPV – Net Present Value
- Net Worth
Report Size : 40 – 50 Pages,
In which, Financial Projections : 18 – 20 Pages
Get Detailed Project Report
Gone are the days waiting at the door of the expert , as a result, get you PVC Tape Manufacturing project report in hand, now you can get you business plant in just 7 days.
First Step – Click add to basket >> Check Out >> Payment
Second Step – Provide Required Information on What’s App No. 9301130551 or Email on [email protected]
Third Step – Get report within 7 days in PDF format.
Don’t gamble anywhere, if you are serious about your business plan then Project Report bank is the right place to higher for the preparation of your detailed reports.
To save time, we deliver reports over e-mail in a high-resolution PDF file and also provide hard copy through courier service in a given period. Our one more positive thing is that we provide 3 times free changes to your document post-delivery for up to 6 months and thereafter, on minor charges.
Every financial formula required by the bank is contained in a comprehensive PVC Tape Manufacturing project report. To get the sample financial project report on WhatsApp, kindly share your details with our support specialist and get it easily. Also, you can contact our support specialist by just clicking the HELP button on the bottom right corner of this screen. Our project report assistance helps in explaining the features of the reports to make you more clear and understandable on different project reports.