You can immediate download the Gummed Paper Tape Manufacturing sample project report format template, in MS excel or word / pdf format.
These reports will help you prepare a project report as per your objectives. This report will also be helpful in studying the project and gathering information about the project.
Because they can’t be peeled off, gummed paper tapes provide security against theft and tampering. These tapes are easy to stick to and give an attractive look to the cartons and packages. These tapes can be printed in any attractive colour and have a high advertising value, identification, and distinctiveness. Almost all of the raw materials used to prepare gummed tapes are produced locally, including Kraft paper, printing inks, adhesive cores and other auxiliary components.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Download Project Report
- 2 Products and Their Application/ Benefits
- 3 Applications
- 4 Industry Outlook/ Trend
- 5 Market Potential and Marketing Issues, If Any
- 6 Licences Required
- 7 Raw Material Requirements
- 8 List of Machinery Required
- 9 Manufacturing Process
- 10 Types of gummed paper tape
- 11 Domestic Market Demand
- 12 Export Market Demand
- 13 Key Points Cover in Sample Project Report
- 14 FAQ
How to Download Project Report
Gone are the days waiting at the door of the expert , as a result, get you Gummed Paper Tape Manufacturing Business sample report in hand, now you can instantly download report in excel or word format.
First Step – Click add to basket >> Check Out >> Payment
Second Step – Immediately after successful payment, you will get a link to download the report. You can download the report immediately from this link.
Products and Their Application/ Benefits
Colourful design papers with one-sided adhesive for simple application. Stickers, labels, stamps, seals, and tapes are made from coated or uncoated book paper with a gummed side. Ballpoint pens, cards, charcoals, copying paper, crayons, disposable pens, envelopes, fibre tipped pens, fountain pens, graphic stationery, gummed paper, ink pads, and other items are all taped with gummed paper tape, pastels, pencils, pens, perforated papers, postcards, print cartridges, printed paper, propelling pencils, refillable pens, ribbons, rolling ball pens, rubber stamps, self-adhesive papers, stationery sets, and typewriter ribbons are all examples of office equipment paper.
The following are some of the advantages of gummed paper tape:
- Adhesive strength: The natural glue adhesive is wet before use, resulting in a perfect bond with the carton. Because the water-activated adhesives permeate the carton’s lining, the tape becomes a part of the package.
- Automotive: Because most automotive parts are heavy, sending them to clients safely and securely can be difficult. However, using strengthened gummed paper tape makes things a lot easier. Thanks to the reinforced version’s improved strength, engines, hubcaps, transmissions, and other automotive parts may be transported with ease.
- Budget-friendly: Gummed paper tape is a budget-friendly way to seal your cartons. Only one strip is required for a safe and secure seal where the tape forms a permanent bond with the carton. One strip of tape is rarely enough to seal a carton with an assurance that it will stay closed, unlike other regularly used tapes.
- Eco-friendly: Gummed paper tape is 100% recyclable because it is created from renewable natural materials. Many businesses that utilise gummed paper tape claim that it improves their green credibility with clients while also helping the environment.
- Temperature-tolerant: Gummed Paper Tape is highly durable and can resist a wide range of temperatures (both hot and cold). In dusty or unclean conditions, the gummed paper tape can also work admirably.
In the packaging sector, gummed paper tape is widely utilised. As the world grows more industrialised and urbanised, the demand for cassettes will grow. Consumer industries such as pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and food manufacturing have risen faster in recent years. The need for gummed paper tape is increasing as packaging becomes more sophisticated, and there is a trend toward showing and advertising content on packages for.
- Box & Carton Sealing
Industry Outlook/ Trend
Paper gummed tape is being phased out in favour of BOPP sticky tape. On the other hand, the paper gummed tape will continue to be used due to its low cost, simplicity of application, and availability. In comparison to other sectors of the economy, the consuming industries are growing at a rapid pace. The long-term trend is good, thanks to the country’s increasing GDP and export potential.
Market Potential and Marketing Issues, If Any
Gummed paper tape is used extensively in the packaging industry. The need for tapes is increasing as the world becomes more industrialised and urbanised. In recent years, consumer industries such as medicines, cosmetics, and food manufacturing have grown quicker. The market for gummed paper tape is expected to rise significantly in the future, as packaging becomes more sophisticated and there is a tendency for displaying and promoting content on packages.
- License/NOC of Pollution Control Board of the State.
- Firm Registration.
- Udhyam Registration.
- Factory License.
Raw Material Requirements
Kraft paper in rolls, standard quality animal glue, glycerine preservatives and other miscellaneous chemicals, plastic cores, bituminised packaging paper reels, labels, and other various chemicals are the key raw materials required for the production of Gummed Paper Tape.
List of Machinery Required
- Glue preparation tank.
- A full coating and rewinding process machine with rollers.
- A stainless steel glue coating tank with a mild steel jacket, the main drive with V-Belts and chain.
- An additional mild steel core for the rewinding unit.
- Entire drying chamber.
- Complete slitting printed rewinding unit with printing steel rolls, reduction drive, and so on.
Kraft paper in reels is uniformly coated on one side with a water-soluble adhesive mixture on a coating machine. It is dried and coiled in a drying room. After that, the coated rolls are slit into various sizes (width and length). If necessary, printing is done on the tape reels’ uncoated side.
Types of gummed paper tape
There are two types of gummed paper tape. There are reinforced and unreinforced versions available.
- Reinforced Gummed Paper Tape: Glass fibre strands inserted in the packaging tape make up the reinforced gummed tape. These fibre strands keep the tape from tearing throughout its breadth. Blades are the only way to cut reinforced paper tapes. Reinforced gummed paper tape is ideal for heavier objects since it can withstand the weight of the box.
- Regular Gummed Paper Tape: The ordinary paper tape is just that: paper tape. The normal paper tape will suffice for any packages weighing less than thirty pounds.
Domestic Market Demand
During the forecast period, the gummed tape market will rise at a significant rate. Gummed tapes are commonly used in a variety of industries, from e-commerce to pharmaceuticals. The transportation and shipping industries are driving up demand for corrugated packaging, driving up sales of gummed tapes in different parts of the world. Because water-activated gummed tapes create a mono-material and provide tamper-evident packaging, their application for corrugated box sealing is predicted to grow substantially throughout the forecast period. Furthermore, global gummed tape sales are boosted by rising industrialisation and cross-border trade. Another element driving the gummed tapes market is the demand for environmentally friendly and recyclable packaging solutions.
Export Market Demand
East and South Asia are the fastest developing regions in the worldwide gummed tapes market regarding sales and market growth rate. During the forecast period of 2019-2029, the East Asian gummed tapes market is expected to grow rapidly. Gummed tapes are in high demand from the shipping and logistics industries since they provide solid adhesive strength for corrugated box packaging and damage-free product transportation. According to FMI research, the shipping and logistics industries hold the bulk of the market share in 2019 and are likely to continue by the end of 2029.
The building and construction, electrical and electronics, and automotive industries will likely provide significant opportunities for gummed tapes exporters. By 2027, the global gummed tape market is anticipated to be worth USD 1.62 billion. During the predicted period of 2020 to 2027, while growing at a pace of 5.60 percent. The expansion of the gummed tape market is being examined in this report, which is currently rising due to easy access to raw materials and low labour costs.
North America includes the United States, Canada, and Mexico; Europe includes Germany, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, and Turkey; Asia-Pacific (APAC) includes China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, and the Philippines; and the Middle East and Africa (MEA) includes Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Israel, Egypt, and South Africa.
Key Points Cover in Sample Project Report
Project Report Table of Contents
|1||Purpose Of The Document|
|2||Project At A Glance|
|4||Products And Its Application|
|5||Industry Outlook/ Trend|
|6||Market Potential And Marketing Issues, If Any|
|7||Raw Material Requirements|
|9||Projected Balance Sheet|
|10||Projected Profitability Statement|
|11||Cash Flow Statement|
|12||Computation Of Manufacturing|
|13||Computation Of Working Capital Requirement|
|14||Break Up Of Labour|
|15||Break Up Of Salary|
|16||Computation Of Depreciation|
|17||Repayment Schedule Of Term Loan|
|18||Calculation Of D.S.C.R|
|19||Computation Of Sale|
Apart from this, all the information is being provided. To help in preparing project reports.
Who are the END Users of gummed paper tapes?
BOPP sticky tape is replacing paper gummed tape. On the other hand, the paper gummed tape will continue to be used due to its low cost, simplicity of application, and availability. In comparison to other sectors of the economy, the consuming industries are growing at a rapid pace. The following are the most important end-users:
- Oil & Gas
- General Industries
- Shipping & Logistics
- Building & Construction
- Food & Beverage
- Electrical & Electronics
- Healthcare & Hygiene
What are the advantages and disadvantages of utilizing gummed paper tape?
- Easy to use: When compared to plastic packing tape, paper tape is considerably easier to use. It’s also simple to apply, thanks to the tape dispensers.
- Eco-friendly: Paper tapes may be recycled with the boxes, making them a more environmentally friendly solution. Reinforced paper tapes, on the other hand, are difficult to recycle.
- Tamper proofing: Gummed paper tape, especially the reinforced variety, is more tamper-resistant than plastic tape.
- Higher initial cost: Gummed paper tape has a higher starting cost, which is mainly owing to the dispenser’s cost.
- Lower availability: Gummed paper packing tape is not as widely accessible as plastic packing tape.
Also Buy :-
For whom are these formats useful?
- CA Chartered Accountants
- Tax Consultants
- Small Business Owners
- Who want to self study
In addition to those who want to prepare project reports themselves.
Sample Project Report Format
In our project report format, we cover technology details, its diagrams, flow chart etc. as and when required or deemed fit to include. Also, prepare in-depth financial calculations which is necessary for the Investor/bank.
You will get the report data Gummed Paper Tape Manufacturing Business in PDF or MS word. Which you can use easily. You can also modify the information according to your need. You will be able to access the data easily according to the your requirement. Additionally you can easily convert the data to PDF format.