You can immediate download the format of Tent House Business sample project report, in excel or word format.
Our sample report data is up to date and easily impress your lender as these Tent House Business Sample Project Report made by Chartered Accountants. Project reports having unbeatable quality, extraordinary project reports, trusted by thousands of people.
How to Download Sample Project Report
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Download Sample Project Report
- 2 What are the prospects of the Tent House Business market and scope for it?
- 3 Capital Investment
- 4 For starting a tent house business, some essential things are required, which discussed in details here:
- 5 Purchase equipment and Utensils for Tent House Business
- 6 Sample Project Report Format
- 7 Key Points Cover in Detailed Sample Project Report on Tent House Business
Gone are the days waiting at the door of the expert , as a result, get you Tent House Business sample report in hand, now you can instantly download report in excel or word format.
First Step – Click add to basket >> Check Out >> Payment
Second Step – Immediately after successful payment, you will get a link to download the report. You can download the report immediately from this link.
Tent House Project Report for Bank Loan.
Tent house is a kind of business whose demand for every 12 months of any reason, and it goes well in both rural and urban areas. You can start this business part-time with your other work. The only thing you need is required some extra space, i.e., some covered area with a lock and key to store the tent house’s contents.
Whenever needed, you can hire trucks and laborers and manage goods to customer locations for further work. In this type of business, you don’t need any higher qualifications, and it’s a straightforward process. This business is gradually growing with demand arising from the corporate world and ordinary people. The corporate world used this for marketing strategies, which means covering hundreds of people in one event. On the other side, ordinary people use this for their parties, marriage, and other celebrations.
It means, if you are thinking about starting a business, then starting a tent house business is a good option. By doing this business, you can get work opportunities for marriage or any other party functions. But before starting this, let’s understand the basic requirements which help you to start the business.
What are the prospects of the Tent House Business market and scope for it?
This type of business is always in demand, like in our country. The reason is that millions of marriages happen in a year, and a tent house is an essential requirement. Apart from that, the number of birthday parties, anniversaries, corporate parties, or other happy occasions celebrated in India almost every month.
Previously this business was limited to urban areas only, but now rural people are also aware of this. The first reason is a moderate increase in the earnings, and the second is self-independency in the people. By considering all this, we can say in the future, this business has more prospects and demands to increase highly, and owners earn a high figure profit from this kind of business.
How to start a Tent House Business?
Even though starting a tent house business is very easy, we always need planning for any startup to reduce the industry’s risk level; therefore, the business plan is a must.
Make Project Report
Before starting any Tent House, a business person should make a Tent House Project Report considering all requirements related to business. In this calculation, the approximate cost of starting the business and approximate earnings. Also,mention the cost of material that you are going to purchase for tent house usage. Again, try to say payments that you are going to receive from the business.
In this type of business, frequent investments are not required. It is just a kind of one-time investment for at least5 to 10 years. When you start your work, take a considerable amount of things like decoration and other purposes so that there is no shortage of items during preparation time. During this business startup, pay up at least 2 to 5 lakh rupees, or if you want some big set up, you have to pay 50 to 60 lakh rupees for this business.
Loan for investing in a Tent House Business
These days, the government encourages the young generation for their business work during the ‘MAKE IN INDIA’ program and if you are tensed for loan facilities provided by the government in getting easy loans. In this case, the government orders to banks and financial institutions to offer loans for business startup. In this way, you can earn money for the better maintenance of your family. Therefore, if you do not have capital, you start your business by taking a loan and returning in straightforward installments.
For starting a tent house business, some essential things are required, which discussed in details here:
- The first requirement is different designs of tents available with you with a lustrous appearance. Also include bamboo, iron pipe, wooden pole, and other items to install the tents.
- Secondly, plan guest sitting arrangements as to when they meet to relax comfortably in the tents. For all this purpose, arrange chairs, lights, fans, and guests’ staying arrangements in the tents. Sometimes, sheets and bed linens are also required. So it is always essential to go for the best quality product with bulk arrangements so that you do not run out of material during preparations.
- Thirdly, make food, and serve them to guests in a presentable way to make more happening arrangements. So for all this, make arrangements like larger size cooking gas stoves. Besides, that makes arrangements for drinking water and try to go for packed drinking water as today’s generation is very health conscious. Please do not go for water drums as it will not be hygienic and looks dirty also.
- Finally, decoration, which is the most important thing for any marriage, party, or other get together. You have to arrange something like a music system, carpet, different lights, and flowers for decorations. Your decoration must be attractive, like once the client sees all things, it will not stop appreciating your work. This also helps you in marketing your business as the client is king and the best way of marketing is happy clients.
Although this is just a small list of things in your tent house business. You have to arrange many more items but all that as per your requirement and arrangements.
Purchase equipment and Utensils for Tent House Business
The most significant amount used in the tent house business is purchasing equipment and utensils. As long as if you think about human resources, it can be hired on daily wages. Regarding transportation, you can hire a vehicle when booking a finalized. The rest equipment and utensils purchased permanently:
- Tent of all sizes, kanat Bundles Bamboo poles, rope, iron nails, iron poles, etc
- Utensils for food preparation All type of utensils for serving food and snacks
- Carpets of different sizes, chairs, table of all sizes, etc
- Water storage drums
- Mattresses, quilts, pillows, bed sheets, blankets, etc.
- Miscellaneous items etc
The Place for buying equipment for a Tent House Business?
Now the list is prepared for all purchasing, find out the Place where you can get items. Try to purchase all the things from wholesalers so that you can get huge discounts and cost-saving done. The wholesaler gives you stuff at reasonable prices.
Those who are running the tent house business successfully in the market can take help from them to collect information. Also, understand the client and market requirement to provide services. Always kept an appropriate stock of everything, whether decorative items or other items for your tent house. So, when you know the right shop to buy things, it will be easy for you to get them at a reasonable rate.
Marketing for your Tent House Business
The most crucial factor for any business is marketing. For fruitful execution of marketing, you must reach people with your business. Also, try to find out the target and influential groups for your business and try to get them in possible ways. Using different methods like local TV channels, radio, pamphlets, spread your business news, and reach customers to earn well.
The benefits one can get from a Tent House Business
All benefits depend on how many people know about your tent house business. It means more people get to know about your business and you expect more work, and you earn more profit from your company. The amount of benefit depends on your work hard and how high it will reach. The profits you earn from this business vary from season to season, like in the wedding season.
You get more earnings than the regular season. During peak season, tent house booking highest, and tents quickly booked even on higher rent. So, it is expected that during wedding seasons, profit goes up to rupees 5 lakh. Once your business size increases, you can improve it more and earn more profit. One last important thing is that you can make profits from starting of the work in this business.
Decide your payment methods for your Tent House Business
We have recently seen the demonetization step taken by India’s government to reduce black money, fake currency, etc. this is a good step for our country. Secondly, it is a perfect step towards making India a cashless nation. This means the government wants more and more people to do electronic transactions rather than cash transactions. Therefore, every business person provides facilities to their clients to make electronic payments using different apps like Paytm, Phonepe, Google pay, BHIM, etc.
Sample Project Report Format
In our project report format, we cover technology details, its diagrams, flow chart etc.. as and when required or deemed fit to include. Also, prepare in-depth financial calculations which is necessary for the Investor/bank.
You will get the data Tent House Business in MS excel worksheet or MS word. Which you can use easily. You can also modify the information according to your need. You will be able to access the data easily according to the your requirement. In addition, the data are well in MS Excel worksheet. Additionally you can easily convert the data to PDF format.
Key Points Cover in Detailed Sample Project Report on Tent House Business
- Table of Contents
- Project at a Glance
- Promoters and Management
- Market Demand Potential
- Location of the Project
- Projected Balance Sheet
- Projected Profitability Statement
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- Depreciation Chart
- Term Loan Repayment Schedule
- Expenses Detail
- Break Even Analysis
- Ratio Analysis & Assumptions
- SWOT Analysis
- Fixed Assets Details
- Conclusion & Recommendations
In addition to the above, other information which can help in preparing the project report.
For whom are these formats useful?
In addition to those who want to prepare project reports themselves.