Here, our Tent House Detailed Project Report (DPR) deliver after thorough project analysis, which is created based on deep research and rich in graphics and pictorial view and contain required information or data to fulfill its purpose for Bank loan, Government Sponsored Scheme etc.
Our report data is up to date and easily impress your lender as these Tent House Project Report made by Chartered Accountants. Project reports having unbeatable quality, extraordinary project reports, trusted by thousands of people.
In our reports, you get every micro detail and accurate level of calculation as per the banking guidelines, acceptable to every bank, Non-Banking Financial Company, Government Departments and other financial institutions etc. These reports are very straight forward contain honest descriptions, neat, readable, and to-the-point. Reports are well spaced with titles and subtitles and are free of language errors.
Our report preparation team makes sure that the report is concise and transmits maximum information with minimum words. It guides you to show a roadmap for your business in the longer term. Every bank always has a look at your project report before they lend out any money. It’s important to have a report that’s clear with simple language, easy to understand and one that will offer a real insight into the business ideas that you have.
Tent House Project Report for Bank Loan.
Tent house is a kind of business whose demand for every 12 months of any reason, and it goes well in both rural and urban areas. You can start this business part-time with your other work. The only thing you need is required some extra space, i.e., some covered area with a lock and key to store the tent house’s contents.
Whenever needed, you can hire trucks and laborers and manage goods to customer locations for further work. In this type of business, you don’t need any higher qualifications, and it’s a straightforward process. This business is gradually growing with demand arising from the corporate world and ordinary people. The corporate world used this for marketing strategies, which means covering hundreds of people in one event. On the other side, ordinary people use this for their parties, marriage, and other celebrations.
It means, if you are thinking about starting a business, then starting a tent house business is a good option. By doing this business, you can get work opportunities for marriage or any other party functions. But before starting this, let’s understand the basic requirements which help you to start the business.
What are the prospects of the Tent House Business market and scope for it?
This type of business is always in demand, like in our country. The reason is that millions of marriages happen in a year, and a tent house is an essential requirement. Apart from that, the number of birthday parties, anniversaries, corporate parties, or other happy occasions celebrated in India almost every month.
Previously this business was limited to urban areas only, but now rural people are also aware of this. The first reason is a moderate increase in the earnings, and the second is self-independency in the people. By considering all this, we can say in the future, this business has more prospects and demands to increase highly, and owners earn a high figure profit from this kind of business.
How to start a Tent House Business?
Even though starting a tent house business is very easy, we always need planning for any startup to reduce the industry’s risk level; therefore, the business plan is a must.
Make Tent House Project Report
Before starting any Tent House, a business person should make a Tent House Project Report considering all requirements related to business. In this calculation, the approximate cost of starting the business and approximate earnings. Also,mention the cost of material that you are going to purchase for tent house usage. Again, try to say payments that you are going to receive from the business.
Capital Investment details in Tent House Business
In this type of business, frequent investments are not required. It is just a kind of one-time investment for at least5 to 10 years. When you start your work, take a considerable amount of things like decoration and other purposes so that there is no shortage of items during preparation time. During this business startup, pay up at least 1.5 to 2 lakh rupees, or if you want some big set up, you have to pay 5 to 6 lakh rupees for this business.
Loan for investing in a Tent House Business
These days, the government encourages the young generation for their business work during the ‘MAKE IN INDIA’ program and if you are tensed for loan facilities provided by the government in getting easy loans. In this case, the government orders to banks and financial institutions to offer loans for business startup. In this way, you can earn money for the better maintenance of your family. Therefore, if you do not have capital, you start your business by taking a loan and returning in straightforward installments.
Essential things required for running a Tent House Business
For starting a tent house business, some essential things are required, which discussed in details here:
- The first requirement is different designs of tents available with you with a lustrous appearance. Also include bamboo, iron pipe, wooden pole, and other items to install the tents.
- Secondly, plan guest sitting arrangements as to when they meet to relax comfortably in the tents. For all this purpose, arrange chairs, lights, fans, and guests’ staying arrangements in the tents. Sometimes, sheets and bed linens are also required. So it is always essential to go for the best quality product with bulk arrangements so that you do not run out of material during preparations.
- Thirdly, make food, and serve them to guests in a presentable way to make more happening arrangements. So for all this, make arrangements like larger size cooking gas stoves. Besides, that makes arrangements for drinking water and try to go for packed drinking water as today’s generation is very health conscious. Please do not go for water drums as it will not be hygienic and looks dirty also.
- Finally, decoration, which is the most important thing for any marriage, party, or other get together. You have to arrange something like a music system, carpet, different lights, and flowers for decorations. Your decoration must be attractive, like once the client sees all things, it will not stop appreciating your work. This also helps you in marketing your business as the client is king and the best way of marketing is happy clients.
Although this is just a small list of things in your tent house business. You have to arrange many more items but all that as per your requirement and arrangements.
Purchase equipment and Utensils for Tent House Business
The most significant amount used in the tent house business is purchasing equipment and utensils. As long as if you think about human resources, it can be hired on daily wages. Regarding transportation, you can hire a vehicle when booking a finalized. The rest equipment and utensils purchased permanently:
- Tent of all sizes, kanat Bundles
- Bamboo poles, rope, iron nails, iron poles, etc
- Utensils for food preparation
- All type of utensils for serving food and snacks
- Carpets of different sizes, chairs, table of all sizes, etc
- Water storage drums
- Mattresses, quilts, pillows, bed sheets, blankets, etc.
- Miscellaneous items etc
The Place for buying equipment for a Tent House Business?
Now the list is prepared for all purchasing, find out the Place where you can get items. Try to purchase all the things from wholesalers so that you can get huge discounts and cost-saving done. The wholesaler gives you stuff at reasonable prices.
Those who are running the tent house business successfully in the market can take help from them to collect information.Also, understand the client and market requirement to provide services.Always kept an appropriate stock of everything, whetherdecorative items or other items for your tent house. So, when you know the right shop to buy things, it will be easy for you to get them at a reasonable rate.
Marketing for your Tent House Business
The most crucial factor for any business is marketing. For fruitful execution of marketing, you must reach people with your business. Also, try to find out the target and influential groups for your business and try to get them in possible ways. Using different methods like local TV channels, radio, pamphlets, spread your business news, and reach customers to earn well.
The benefits one can get from a Tent House Business
All benefits depend on how many people know about your tent house business. It means more people get to know about your business and you expect more work, and you earn more profit from your company. The amount of benefit depends on your work hard and how high it will reach. The profits you earn from this business vary from season to season, like in the wedding season.
You get more earnings than the regular season. During peak season, tent house booking highest, and tents quickly booked even on higher rent. So, it is expected that during wedding seasons, profit goes up to rupees 1 lakh. Once your business size increases, you can improve it more and earn more profit. One last important thing is that you can make profits from starting of the work in this business.
Decide your payment methods for your Tent House Business
We have recently seen the demonetization step taken by India’s government to reduce black money, fake currency, etc. this is a good step for our country. Secondly, it is a perfect step towards making India a cashless nation. This means the government wants more and more people to do electronic transactions rather than cash transactions. Therefore, every business person provides facilities to their clients to make electronic payments using different apps like Paytm, Phonepe, Google pay, BHIM, etc.
Project Report Format
In our project report format, we cover technology details, its diagrams, flow chart etc.. as and when required or deemed fit to include. Also, prepare in-depth financial calculations including CMA which is necessary for the Investor/bank.
Key Points Cover in Detailed Project Report on Tent House
As mentioned above, Tent House Detailed Project Report (DPR) is a complete package that contains everything that requires getting funds up to 25 Crores (Twenty Five Crores). Checkout our DPR sample to make your vision more clear. Usually, the Detailed Project Report (DPR) is needed when you apply for a bank loan or Government scheme. Project Report Bank aims to create the reports accurately from the start and make sure that businessmen get the right value and results from the reports.
The following are the key points we generally covers while making DPR, whichever relevant to your business :-
- Introduction to Project and Industry
- Executive Summary
- Profile of the business in the country
- Project Evaluation – Social Angle
- Analysis of basic variables
- Socio- Economic Advantage
- Impact on environment
- Foreign Trade Income
- Value addition
- Import replacement
- Technology assimilation and so on
- Present condition of the business
- Consumer Inclinations
- Market Prerequisites
- Market Portions
- Distribution Channels
- Market Qualities of the Item
- Export Possibilities and Global Market
- Marketing and selling game plans
- SWOT Analysis
- Particulars Of Existing / Proposed Bank Credit Facilities (Form – I)
- Projected Profitability Statement ( Form – II)
- Projected Balance Sheet (Form – III)
- Comparative Operation Statement (Form – IV)
- Maximum Permissible Bank Finance MPBF – (Form – V)
- Cash Flow Statement – (Form – VI)
Monetary Projections Details Contains:
- Cost of Project & Means of Finance
- Details of Raw Materials
- Details of Utilities
- Human Resources Planning
- Technical Manufacturing Business Process
- Assumptions in monetary projections
- Projected Sales & Production
- Cost of Production and Profitability
- Fund Flow Statement
- Working Capital Cycle
- DSCR – Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- BEP – Break Even Point Analysis
- IRR – Internal Rate of Return
- ISCR – Interest Service Coverage Ratio
- Calculation of payback period
- Debt to Equity Ratio
- Working Notes for Monetary Projections
- EBIT – Earnings before interest and taxes
- EBITDA – earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization
- Cash Burn Rate
- Discounted Cash Inflow & Outflow
- NPV – Net Present Value
- Net Worth
Report Size : 40 – 50 Pages,
In which, Financial Projections : 18 – 20 Pages
Get Detailed Project Report
Gone are the days waiting at the door of the expert , as a result, get you Tent House project report in hand, now you can get you business plant in just 7 days.
First Step – Click add to basket >> Check Out >> Payment
Second Step – Provide Required Information on What’s App No. 9301130551 or Email on [email protected]
Third Step – Get report within 7 days in PDF format.
Don’t gamble anywhere, if you are serious about your business plan then Project Report bank is the right place to higher for the preparation of your detailed reports.
To save time, we deliver reports over e-mail in a high-resolution PDF file and also provide hard copy through courier service in a given period. Our one more positive thing is that we provide 3 times free changes to your document post-delivery for up to 6 months and thereafter, on minor charges.
Every financial formula required by the bank is contained in a comprehensive Tent House project report. To get the sample financial project report on WhatsApp, kindly share your details with our support specialist and get it easily. Also, you can contact our support specialist by just clicking the HELP button on the bottom right corner of this screen. Our project report assistance helps in explaining the features of the reports to make you more clear and understandable on different project reports.