You can download the Project Report of the Eye Hospital here. The project reports of the Ophthalmologist Hospital are the reports of a sample. The purpose of the project report is to provide information about this business. Eye hospital reports help prepare project reports for bank loans and other works.
Eye infection is a common problem. Infections are mainly caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. The infection can occur in a particular part of the eye and can affect one eye or both eyes. Eye infections cause many symptoms, Such as eye swelling, itching, redness, pain, and watery eyes, etc. Eye infections can be prevented by adopting general physical hygiene. For this, wash your hands regularly and do not touch your eyes with dirty hands. Also, wash your eyes regularly with cold water.
Some types of eye drops (eye drops) and antibiotics are included under the treatment of eye infections. If the eye infection is not treated on time, it can cause many eye problems, including blurred vision, dark spots, and even blindness.
Apart from becoming a doctor in the medical sector, there are now countless career options. If you want to enter it, then the ophthalmic eye clinic can be a better career. Such trend professionals reach a precise diagnosis by examining the eyes with the help of state-of-the-art equipment.
The role of paramedical science in the medical field cannot be ignored in today’s era. Diagnostic technology has proved to be the biggest boon for the healthcare sector. Today, all specialists are generally dependent on the results of the lab test, x-ray, ECG, ultrasound, or CT scan reports. According to an estimate, by 2050 the population of the country will be around 150 crores. Today in terms of population in the country.
Table of Contents
How to download Project Report of Eye Hospital?
Project Report of the Eye Hospital is available for download. There are document fees, and you can download the report after making the payment. Reports are available in PDF format.
What is Ophthalmology Eye Hospital Clinic?
Eye Hospital Clinic is a branch of medical science. In this, eye diseases are investigated and treated. Ophthalmic Eye Hospital Clinic is an entry-level job in the healthcare sector. They provide services as ophthalmologists, i.e., ophthalmologists.
After taking a diploma course in Ophthalmology, youth can make a career in both government and the private sector. Such professionals also can find jobs in hospitals, nursing homes, eye clinics, laser eye surgery clinics, diagnostic centers, etc. After ophthalmic assistant experience, you can also open your clinic or eye center by becoming a technician.
The health sector industry report is also available, along with project reports for eye hospitals for more market information.
Course and Qualification
Many government and private institutes of the country are offering courses to become ophthalmic assistants. 12th pass youth from Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects can do a 2-year diploma course in Ophthalmology.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune.
- Paramedical College, Durgapur (West Bengal).
- Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh.
- Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute, New Delhi.
- Optometry Research and Training Institute, Banda (UP).
Prevalence of eye diseases in India
- In India, the prevalence of dry eye diseases (DEA) is greatly influenced by the geographical location, climatic conditions, and also lifestyle of the people and ranges from 5% to 35%.
- The broadness of cataracts increases with age and makes women more likely than men.
- The prevalence of any diabetic retinopathy (Dr) in type 1 diabetes is 56%, and also the diabetes is type 2 is 30.3% (according to the UK national diabetic retinopathy screening service).
- Unskilled and semi-skilled workers and lower socioeconomic groups, such as the workers, were more common in ocular shock.
- The lifetime of cataract shock is more common in diseases such as glaucoma, escort complex age-related to muscular degeneration, or diabetic retinopathy.
- However, expansion of primary open-angle glaucoma (POAG) in rural south India is estimated to be 1.7% in the study. (glaucoma: the study of epidemiology of ophthalmic trauma in an emerging crisis, an urban slum population, prevails. Ophthalmic trauma to hospitals, proliferation of cataracts to a large population in India).
Also Get: Hospital Business Sample Project Report
What are the topics in the Ophthalmologist Sample Project Report?
The following are the topics covered in the Sample Project Report of the Eye Hospital.
|1||Project at a Glance||4|
|2||Introduction, Objective, Promoters||5|
|3||Background, Market Demand Potential||7|
|4||Location of Project||8|
|6||Proposed Facilities Plan||11|
|7||Project Cost Estimate||12|
|8||Means of Financing||13|
|9||Infrastracture Plan, Environmental Management||14|
|13||Furniture & Fixtures||21|
|18||Projected Profitability Statement||32|
|19||Projected Balance Sheet||33|
|20||Debt – Service Coverage Ratio||34|
|21||Project Cash Flow Statement||35|
|23||Statement of Depreciation||37|
|24||Term Loan Repayment Schedule||40|
According to WHO, in a country with more than 1.35 billion people, there should be at least one Eye Hospital Clinic for every 20,000 people. There are only an estimated 10,000 surgeons in India.
The same is true with optometrist Eye Hospital Clinic as well; 20,000 is require but only 2,000 are available for the practice. And more than 145 million Indians will be 60 or older by 2022, it increases the rate of eye diseases. The vast population in India is suffering from eye diseases and the number is increasing given the estimates and therefore, the provision of population and facilities is necessary to deal with the disease.
In conclusion, the project report of the eye hospital helps study and prepare project reports for other purposes.
Also Get: Dental Clinic Sample Project Report