Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana 2020 initiates by Shri Trivendra Singh Rawat Ji, Chief Minister of State. To provide migrant workers with employment opportunities. Also, the state laborers who traps in other states due to the lockdown now return to their state. It’s popularly known as Chief Minister Swarojgar Yojana.
The migrant workers who return to Uttarakhand provide a government loan under this scheme to start their industry. By national banks, regional rural banks, state cooperative banks, and other scheduled banks, the government does provide this loan. Today, we give you all the data links to this Pravasi Swarojgar Yojana 2020, such as the application process, eligibility, documents, etc.
Introduction to Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana 2020
Loans for projects of up to Rs. 25 lakhs in manufacturing and up to Rs. 10 lakhs in the service sector provides under this scheme. Also, the overall cap for margin money in classifies into category A is 25 percent of the total project cost in Category B and B, according to the MSME policy. Even the 20 percent and up to 15 percent of the overall project expense would be payable as margin money in the C&D division.
If the state’s migrant workers who want to apply for the benefits of Uttarakhand Pravasi Swarojgar 2020 can apply online and offline. Moreover, all migrant laborers will have to register for an online application under this scheme. On the official government website and to apply offline, download the application form or registration form. And go to the bank and submit it along with all the documents.
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Swarojgar Yojana Key Facts
|Scheme Name||Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana 2020|
|Initiative of||By Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat|
|Who will get the benefits of the scheme||Migrant labor|
|The procedure of application can be made||Online/offline|
|The objective of the scheme||To encourage migrants to self-employment|
|Category o which scheme is applicable||Uttarakhand government schemes|
Eligibility for Uttarakhand Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme 2020
- Firstly, an applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand.
- Secondly, to apply under the scheme, the applicant’s minimum age is 18 years or above.
- Moreover, the applicant or his family member is eligible to get benefits only once under the scheme.
- Also, educational qualification compulsion does not mandate under the scheme.
- The selection of beneficiaries is not made on a ‘first come first serve’ basis on receipt of more applications.
- Applicants, General Managers, and also District Industries Centers eligible to apply online and manual applications.
- The applicants who never avail of any other schemes services by the Government of India or the State Government within the last five years are eligible.
- Applicants for Scheduled Castes & Tribes, Minorities, Other Backward Groups, Ex-Servicemen, Women, and also Persons with Disabilities. Need to include, along with the application form, a certified copy of the certificates provided by the special category of the competent authority.
The objective of Chief Minister of Uttarakhand Swarojgar Yojana 2020
As you all know, India faces a lockdown situation due to the Coronavirus. since other states’ migrant workers traps in another state. They are being taken back to their state. They have no jobs to take care of themselves and their families after this. The Uttarakhand government has launched the Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana 2020 in light of these issues.
However, the state government will provide loans to migrant workers to do their jobs under this program. So, by doing his work, he will nurture himself and his family. Uttarakhand’s self-dependent and empowering migrant workers by Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana 2020.
Aim of Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana 2020
- As you all know, there is a state of closure due to Coronavirus throughout India. Because foreign workers are trapped in another state, they are restored to their normal state.
- After the workers return, they have no obligation to take care of themselves and their families. As a result of these problems, the Uttarakhand Government has launched Uttarakhand Prime Minister Shwarojgar Yojana 2020.
- Under the program, the national government does provide loans to immigrant workers to carry out their duties.
- To take care of himself and his family by doing his job.
Benefits of the scheme
- This plan will also prove helpful in the efforts of the state government towards reverse migration. Therefore, now the residents of the state can do their employment in the state itself.
- Also, those applying under the scheme will get immediate approval from the concerned authorities. Moreover, their applications can immediately be sent to support banks, which will be 25% in hilly districts and 15% in plain districts.
- Loans under Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana Uttarakhand do provide by nationalized banks, listed commercial banks, and also cooperative banks.
- The margin money will be given as a grant by the MSME (Ministry of Small, Micro and Medium Enterprises) department following the Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana. So, as per MSME policy, the maximum limit for margin money is classified.
- Importantly, 25% of the total project cost in category A. Also, 20% in category B and 15% for category C and D total project cost will be classified as margin money.
- After that margin, money can be taken after the successful operation of the business in two years.
- Also, the educational qualification for loans in Uttarakhand Swarojgar Yojana does not have guidelines for applicants whose age is more than 18 years can apply in this scheme.
Procedure to apply Uttarakhand Swarojgar Yojana 2020 online
However, interested applicants of the state want to apply under this scheme. Therefore, they must follow the method given below.
- Firstly, the applicant must visit the official website.
- After that, the home page will open on your screen. You must also download the Chief Minister Swarojgar Yojana Application PDF.
- Then download the application, you must fill in all the information required in the application form. Like father/husband name, date of birth, etc.
- After that filling in all the data, you must submit your application form to any nationalized banks. You can also go for regional rural banks, state cooperative banks, and other scheduled banks to add all your documents.
- In this way, the registration process completion also conveys applicants.
Procedure to apply offline for the scheme:
So if you, the interested applicant of the state, want to apply offline. Then they must follow the procedure :
- Firstly, you have to visit any nationalized banks, regional rural banks, state cooperative banks, and other scheduled banks.
- When you visit the bank, you must take the application form for the Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana.
- After that taking the application form. Thereafter, you need to fill in all the information required in the application form. Like the name, date of birth, Aadhaar number, mobile, etc.
- Then fill in all the information. And also you will have to attach all your important documents with your application form.
- Thereafter, you have to submit the application form to the bank you took the form. Further, after submission of the form, your form will be verified by the bank official.
- Moreover, you may get a loan after verification.
Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana Uttarakhand required documents.
So, the full list of documents required to apply online for Uttarakhand Prime Minister Shwarojgar Yojana 2020 is as follows: –
- Project Report
- Proof of birthday
- Proof of qualification (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Uttarakhand domicile certificate
- Certified copy of assignment card
Margin money under Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana
So, the applicants need to deposit their increase in margin money bank, that will be in the following conformity:
- Firstly, the General category applicants need to deposit 10% of the project cost money in the bank as their ability.
- Secondly, a special category applicant needs to deposit 5% of the project cost to the bank as his / her ability.
Margin money can also adjust after the successful commencement of business operations for at least two years.
Note: Special Category people are :
- Scheduled Castes
- Scheduled Tribes
- Other Backward Classes
- Women with Disabilities
Financial assistance under Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana
- Manufacturing Sector – Rs. 25 lakhs
- Service Sector – Rs.10 Lakh
- Business Area – Rs.10 Lakh
So, the government claims that in their job, they used to do in other states. Also, the migrants who have returned to Uttarakhand are experienced. If they start the Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana program in Uttarakhand, they can easily begin this job since they already have skills and experience. Under Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana, it would be very useful for them to provide loans and also provide subsidies jointly in such a scenario. Earlier, people in similar structures run their gyms, beauty parlors, dhabas, mobile repair shops, and other companies.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana?
The Uttarakhand Government newly began a flagship program name Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana Uttarkhand. However, this Scheme starts by the Cheif Minister Shi Trivendra Singh Rawat Ji to help the migrant workers who returned to the home state Uttarakhand.
Who can apply under the Scheme?
An applicant must be at least 18 years at the time of application but a Uttarakhand resident for two years. Also, No educational qualification is required.
What is the purpose of the Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana?
The purpose of the Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana is to give self-employment and also business chances to the people.
What are the documents required to apply under the Scheme?
You must submit your residence proof and also ID proof for the applying in Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana Scheme.
Can I apply offline for the Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana Scheme?
The applicants can also apply for this Scheme offline by downloading the application form from the portal. And, also attesting the required documents and submitting them to the concerned officials.
What are the various sectors I can start a business under Swarojgar Scheme?
The candidate can also start a business in Trade, Service, and Manufacturing Sectors.
Do the candidates needed to give the bank details on the official portal of MSY Uttarakhand?
The candidates applying for the Scheme in the UK also give their bank account details on the portal.