Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2021 is a big lead by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Ji. So, all the educated jobless youth in the state can get employment. To all the beneficiaries under MukhyamantriYuvaSwarozgar, Yojana 2020 gets Rs.25 lakh by the government.
All the jobless people get a chance to establish their industries and also employ other people. Moreover, this is an excellent opportunity for other people to create opportunities for others.
You can engage other people and give employment as well. Under the MukhyamantriYuvaSwarozgar Yojana, those people who are jobless can get the benefit.
Who owns the qualification and willing to start their own business. Also, the amount provides by the government is a loan to all the candidates. Including in which the rate of interest is very low.
Scheme Details in Brief :
|Name of Scheme||Mukhya Mantri Yuva Swarojgar Yojna UP 2021|
|Scheme Benefit||Provides loans up to Rs.25 Lakh|
|Scheme Published On||11.09.2020|
|Scheme Update on||12.04.2021|
Chief Minister of Youth Self Employment Scheme
To avail of the benefit of this scheme. The beneficiary youth first needs to give eligibility proof as per rules by the UP government. If the people are eligible for this loan, he will only benefit from MukhyamantriYuvaSwarozgar Yojana. In this scheme, people get Rs.25 Lakh for financial support along with Rs.10 Lakh amount for the Service sector. And along with this, a margin money subsidy of 25% provides by the Uttar Pradesh government.
So, through our article, we are providing you information related to MukhyamantriYuvaSwarozgar Yojana. Read the article end to end to know more about the project.
Overview – UP Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2021
|Name of scheme||Chief Minister of Youth Self Employment Scheme UP (MYSY UP)|
|मुख्यमंत्री युवा स्वरोजगार योजना 2021|
|Started by||Honorable Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Government||UP State Government|
|Objective||Financial assistance for employment to the youth of U.P. state|
|Beneficiary||The Jobless youth of the state|
|Benefit||Provides loans up to Rupees 25 Lakh to unemployed youth of UP|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
Important Website Links
|Online Application Portal||Registration | Login|
|Online Application Status||Click Here|
|Scheme Portal||Official Website|
Required Documents for Application
- Mobile number
- The candidate must hold an Aadhaar card.
- Identity card
- BPL Ration Card
- Age certificate
- Birth certificate
- Residence certificate
- Pan Card
- Passport size photo
- School or college certificate
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Scheme 2021
- Candidates must be permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh. So, if a person from any other state is residing in UP. Then he/she will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- The candidate’s age is from 18 years to 40 years.
- The candidate must hold a passing certificate on the 10th.
- The candidates are not a government employee or government post.
- The candidate is not be defaulters of any Bank and Financial Institution etc.
- The candidate must hold an account with the bank, and the account number must link to the Aadhaar card.
- The candidate is not already availing of any government scheme.
- Candidates applying in the Yuva Swarozgar Scheme 2020 never take a loan from the bank before. The candidate or any member of his family will be benefited only once under the scheme.
- It will be mandatory for the candidate to submit and undertaking regarding the fulfillment of all eligibility terms.
Benefits of Loan Scheme
- The youth holds the educational qualification of Uttar Pradesh can take advantage of this scheme.
- All scheduled caste and scheduled tribe women are getting reservation under Yojana.
- Under the scheme both men and women will be provided benefits.
- To clarify, according to Loan Scheme, 21% Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes jobless get the benefits.
- In this scheme, if one person starts his industry, then it will employ many people.
- The youth holds educational qualification but is jobless gets an Rs.25 lakh loan to open the industry sector. Also, a loan of Rs.10 lakh to work in other service sectors.
- The margin money is 25% of the loan amount.
Objectives of Uttar Pradesh Self Employment Scheme 2021
1. Uttar Pradesh is a vast state with a populous population. In which many young people are jobless despite holding educational qualifications. And the youth is sitting at home due to which the problem of unemployment increases in the state. So, because of this problem, Yogi Ji initiates the self-employment scheme for the jobless youth. The government gives loans to the beneficiary to commence their employment.
2. Moreover, the woman can grow themself by starting their industry or business. Therefore, even starting your own business with the help of the scheme, you can generate employment for others. So, many people get employment through this scheme, which reduces unemployment. And the state can advance, grow, and develop.
How to apply online under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2020?
We announce a scheme for all the youths of Uttar Pradesh. All can participate in this scheme and how you can apply online sitting at home. You can follow our given steps
Step – 1 Firstly, the candidate needs to visit the official website of the Directorate of Industries & Enterprise Promotion Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Step – 2 After that, the home page opens in front of you. Thereafter, You find the option of “Login” on the homepage, click on “Applicant login” . Thereafter, option of “New User Registration” is to be selected.
Step – 3 After that, the self-employment scheme application form opens in front of you.
Step – 4 You must enter all the questions in the form. That is the name, permanent address, Aadhaar number, income certificate, mobile number, father’s name, bank details, etc. and upload documents.
Step – 5 Now, click on the submit button.
After this, you must enter the username and password. So now, you are successfully registered as a candidate for the scheme.
How to login Registered Users?
Step 1- Firstly, the candidate needs to visit the official website of the Directorate of Industries & Enterprise Promotion Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Step 2- After that, the home page opens in front of you. Thereafter, You find the option of “Login” on the homepage, click on the option of ” Login ” on the homepage Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarojgar Yojana .
Step 3- After that, You must enter the username and password and captcha code etc.
Step 4- After this you have to click on the login button. Thereafter you will be logged in.
How to check application status?
Step 1- Firstly, the candidate needs to visit the official website of the Directorate of Industries & Enterprise Promotion Government of Uttar Pradesh. i.e. www.diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in.
Step 2- After that, the home page opens in front of you. Thereafter, You find the option of “status of the application” on the homepage.
Step 3- After that, You must enter the application number.
Step 4- After this you have to click on the button.
Step 5- Thereafter, Status of your application show on the screen of device.
What percentage of contribution is deposited in Yuva Swarozgar Yojana?
However,after you become a beneficiary of the scheme. But, If you get a loan and your industry runs properly for two years. Then the loan took years back converts into a grant by the government. Also, remember if you apply in this scheme, then you must submit the contribution first.
Above all, the general caste candidates need to deposit 10% of the project cost. Also, those who belong to Scheduled Castes or Tribes or women must deposit a 5% contribution.
So, the scheme government rules provide margin money of 25 % of the cost of any project.
Some questions related to Chief Minister Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2020 and their answers –
What is the official website of Yuva Swarozgar Yojana?
The official website of the YuvaSwarozgar Yojana is http://www.upkvib.gov.in. So, for more details, visit the website.
Who can avail of this scheme?
In conclusion, all men and women of UP can avail of the benefit of this scheme. But before that, they must complete all the eligibility as per the rules of the scheme.
I am from some other state, but I reside in UP for employment for some time. So, can I apply for this scheme?
No, you cannot apply to this scheme. If you are a native of Uttar Pradesh, then only you can apply under this scheme.
What is the turning point for application in YuvaSwarozgar Yojana?
The UP government launches an official portal to apply for this scheme. In which you have to apply online.
What are the contact details associates with the Yuva Swarozgar Yojana?
Suppose you face any problem that relates to this scheme. So, then you can contact the department on the number, fax, e-mail given below.
- Directorate of Industries & Enterprise Promotion,UP, Grand Trunk Road, Kanpur,Uttar Pradesh
- Phone: 0512-2218401, 2234956, 2219166
- Fax: 0512- 2297481
- E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]
- Helpline Number 1800 1800 888