One of the most important materials required for any construction is stone chips. It is used along with cement, steel, and bridge in any and all kinds of construction works. Different sizes of stone chips are required for different kinds of construction works, and one can get the stone crushed into various different sizes like 12mm, 20mm, 35mm, etc. accordingly.
Different kinds of constructions of various things need different techniques and also different sizes of crushed stones. That is why stone chips are essential in the construction of houses, roads, bridges, or any other work. Stone chips also make for a very essential item in many other products that are based on or made from cement. Be it PSC moulds, pre moulded slabs, RCC pipes, beams, frames, or any other cement based product essential for fabrication, and stone chips are needed for them all.
All this makes a stone crusher plant project a great new business venture for young and new businessmen and entrepreneurs. What makes this venture a very amazing one is that the business will flourish for any hard working man/woman because quality stone chips and crushed stones are in high demand and always will be. As the product is so important for all kinds of construction works, good quality crushed stones will remain in high demand till there is construction going on in the world.
Market opportunities and high demand in stone crusher plant project-
All types of construction activities from residential and housing to industrial and business-related all of them require stone chips and use them. Stone chips is use in the production of concrete with all the binding material to make filler for it. A good quality concrete consists of around 70-72% stone chips in its entire volume. Stone chips are the things that influence the quality of concrete and its strength, which means that good quality and a sufficient amount of crushed stones are what will make your concrete good and high quality.
The most in-demand and popular stone chips are of some really good quality black stones. But you can still have an incredibly successful plant even if you don’t have black stones available as long as you offer impeccable quality stone chips in your plant. A stone crusher plant can be set up with and according to the raw material available to you and the major commercial centre. You can sell and provide any stone chips from any stones to the market, and as long as it is high in quality, your business will bloom.
Stone Crusher Plant Project Report and CMA Data for Bank Loan.
Here, our Stone Crusher Plant Detailed Project Report (DPR) deliver after thorough project analysis, which is created based on deep research and rich in graphics and pictorial view and contain required information or data to fulfill its purpose for Bank loan, Government Sponsored Scheme etc.
Our report data is up to date and easily impress your lender as these Stone Crusher Plant Manufacturing Project Report made by Chartered Accountants. Project reports having unbeatable quality, extraordinary project reports, trusted by thousands of people.
In our reports, you get every micro detail and accurate level of calculation as per the banking guidelines, acceptable to every bank, Non-Banking Financial Company, Government Departments and other financial institutions etc. These reports are very straight forward contain honest descriptions, neat, readable, and to-the-point. Reports are well spaced with titles and subtitles and are free of language errors.
Our report preparation team makes sure that the report is concise and transmits maximum information with minimum words. It guides you to show a roadmap for your business in the longer term. Every bank always has a look at your project report before they lend out any money. It’s important to have a report that’s clear with simple language, easy to understand and one that will offer a real insight into the business ideas that you have.
How to register for a stone crusher plant project and how to get the license for it-
- One will need to register his/her as proprietorship concern or partnership firm or company with ROC in accordance with the regulations and pattern that exists.
- Then, one will obtain a trade license for their firm from the local body of authority.
- Next, they will most definitely have to register themselves at Udyam Registration MSME.
- This step will ensure that your firm gets all the help from the subsidies provided by the government on one’s capital investment.
- If your firm also entails and involves itself with the mining of stones and rocks, then all the statutory norms must be essentially followed by them.
- Even when your firm is just starting, pollution control must be kept in mind and looked at as a major issue. One must hence collect and get the ‘consent to establish’ and ‘consent to operate’ from the State Pollution Control Board from their respective states.
- A high voltage of electricity is required and needed at a stone crusher plant at all times. Hence, an electricity connection must be obtained by the entrepreneur from any of the local power stations.
- The EPF and ESI rules and norms must be followed very thoroughly because a stone crusher plant requires a heavy labour force and is a labour intensive operation.
- A GST registration needs to be applied for and obtained for the business to start.
Investment required for a stone crusher plant-
In order to find out the total investment required for this new venture, there are a few things that one must look at. To set up a stone crusher plant project, one needs land, and the heavy machinery required to do the work. This is why land and machinery’s price makes for the major investment cost to set up a new stone crusher plant. Other than that raw material required by you, manpower and labour, utilities, and other such things make up to become major working capital costs in a stone crusher plant.
So obviously, a high first investment might require to set up a new stone crusher plant. But there are many government schemes which you can now very easily get subsidy for your first capital investment from various banks around you. Under the funding of the project, there must be a percentage of the promoter’s allocation of the fund. It would be best if you also kept in mind that the Government that provide you with subsidies might also ask you to provide them with a collateral security deposit on the loan amount itself.
Machinery and raw material required in a stone crusher plant-
The machinery required in any stone crusher plant will be different according to the feed size of the stone that you put into it, the required stone chip size, and also the size of the crusher that you will use. That is why you need t think carefully about your target audience and what type of end product do you want to bring to the market. But there are a few items of machinery that are generally required in all stone crusher plants. They are-
- A granulator and a jaw crusher
- A conversion kit is require for convert stone into crushed stone granules.
- Manual breaking requires at least a set of hoppers in the plant.
- Various trolleys to take out a move or carry the crushed stone material.
- A rotary screen fully functioning and complete with all of its fittings.
- A belt conveyor with a motor.
- A cyclonic dust collector with a motor to collect all the dust particles emitted during the crushing process.
- Tools, fixtures, spare jaws, jigs, and other tools.
There are two major and most common types of stone crusher plants. A stationary stone crusher plant and a portable or mobile one out of which you can choose which one suits best to all your needs. Stationary stone crusher plants can be used at quarry heads, and the portable ones are best to use at the construction sites.
For a stationary stone crusher plant, you only need huge stone boulders as the raw materials to get the required size of stone chips.
The workings of a stone crusher plant and stone chip production process-
The first thing that needs to happen is the manual breaking of huge and large stone boulders and rocks into relatively smaller sizes. This smaller stone is then sent to the stone crusher, which then mechanically crushes the entire stone into the stone chip size required by you. A general stone crusher can at any time break and crush a stone size of around 175 mm.
The crushing of stone happens in two different stages. The first stage happens when you manually introduce and feed the 175 mm stones to the crusher, which then reduces it to anywhere around 50 mm stone pieces. Then one can fit the conversion kit to the stone crusher itself, which allows it to crush that 50 mm stone piece to any smaller size from 5 mm to 20 mm. This conversion kit helps you require size of stone chip need for the construction project in progress. The location of unit is a major thing to consider while setting up a stone crusher plant firm or business.
The most important thing to remember while setting up a stone crusher plant project of the firm is to provide the customers with good quality. Fair prices, good quality, and good customer service will make your new stone crusher plant firm a popular one, and you will find great success in the field. There are many ways this new business venture can become a highly successful one, but it requires hard work and determination.
This is a project that is in high demand and will be till there is construction work in progress in the world. In any case, detailed research on the subject, on its workings, requirements, and hard work is essential for this venture to be a good and successful one.
Project Report Format
In our project report format, we cover technology details, its diagrams, flow chart etc.. as and when required or deemed fit to include. Also, prepare in-depth financial calculations including CMA which is necessary for the Investor/bank.
Key Points Cover in Detailed Project Report on Stone Crusher Plant
As mentioned above, Stone Crusher Plant Detailed Project Report (DPR) is a complete package that contains everything that requires getting funds up to 25 Crores (Twenty Five Crores). Checkout our DPR sample to make your vision more clear. Usually, the Detailed Project Report (DPR) is needed when you apply for a bank loan or Government scheme. Project Report Bank aims to create the reports accurately from the start and make sure that businessmen get the right value and results from the reports.
The following are the key points we generally covers while making DPR, whichever relevant to your business :-
- Introduction to Project and Industry
- Executive Summary
- Profile of the business in the country
- Project Evaluation – Social Angle
- Analysis of basic variables
- Socio- Economic Advantage
- Impact on environment
- Foreign Trade Income
- Value addition
- Import replacement
- Technology assimilation and so on
- Present condition of the business
- Consumer Inclinations
- Market Prerequisites
- Market Portions
- Distribution Channels
- Market Qualities of the Item
- Export Possibilities and Global Market
- Marketing and selling game plans
- SWOT Analysis
- Particulars Of Existing / Proposed Bank Credit Facilities (Form – I)
- Projected Profitability Statement ( Form – II)
- Projected Balance Sheet (Form – III)
- Comparative Operation Statement (Form – IV)
- Maximum Permissible Bank Finance MPBF – (Form – V)
- Cash Flow Statement – (Form – VI)
Monetary Projections Details Contains:
- Cost of Project & Means of Finance
- Details of Raw Materials
- Details of Utilities
- Human Resources Planning
- Technical Manufacturing Business Process
- Assumptions in monetary projections
- Projected Sales & Production
- Cost of Production and Profitability
- Fund Flow Statement
- Working Capital Cycle
- DSCR – Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- BEP – Break Even Point Analysis
- IRR – Internal Rate of Return
- ISCR – Interest Service Coverage Ratio
- Calculation of payback period
- Debt to Equity Ratio
- Working Notes for Monetary Projections
- EBIT – Earnings before interest and taxes
- EBITDA – earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization
- Cash Burn Rate
- Discounted Cash Inflow & Outflow
- NPV – Net Present Value
- Net Worth
Report Size : 40 – 50 Pages,
In which, Financial Projections : 18 – 20 Pages
Get Detailed Project Report
Gone are the days waiting at the door of the expert , as a result, get you Stone Crusher Plant project report in hand, now you can get you business plant in just 7 days.
First Step – Click add to basket >> Check Out >> Payment
Second Step – Provide Required Information on What’s App No. 9301130551 or Email on [email protected]
Third Step – Get report within 7 days in PDF format.
Don’t gamble anywhere, if you are serious about your business plan then Project Report bank is the right place to higher for the preparation of your detailed reports.
To save time, we deliver reports over e-mail in a high-resolution PDF file and also provide hard copy through courier service in a given period. Our one more positive thing is that we provide 3 times free changes to your document post-delivery for up to 6 months and thereafter, on minor charges.
Every financial formula required by the bank is contained in a comprehensive Stone Crusher Plant project report. To get the sample financial project report on WhatsApp, kindly share your details with our support specialist and get it easily. Also, you can contact our support specialist by just clicking the HELP button on the bottom right corner of this screen. Our project report assistance helps in explaining the features of the reports to make you more clear and understandable on different project reports.
Business Plan project report
A clear project report of Stone Crusher Plant is crucial for your success as an entrepreneur. You wish to contemplate some important, like your initial costs, your target market, and how long it’ll see you interrupt even. Draft a proper Stone Crusher Plant project report that describes your expected income, product and repair lines, expansion plans, and other details of your business. A well-drafted project report will facilitate you in applying for any bank loan. Therefore, you can get the same from our website.