Here, our Petrol Pump Detailed Project Report (DPR) deliver after thorough project analysis, which is created based on deep research and rich in graphics and pictorial view and contain required information or data to fulfill its purpose for Bank loan, Government Sponsored Scheme etc.
Our report data is up to date and easily impress your lender as these Petrol Pump Project Report made by Chartered Accountants. Project reports having unbeatable quality, extraordinary project reports, trusted by thousands of people.
In our reports, you get every micro detail and accurate level of calculation as per the banking guidelines, acceptable to every bank, Non-Banking Financial Company, Government Departments and other financial institutions etc. These reports are very straight forward contain honest descriptions, neat, readable, and to-the-point. Reports are well spaced with titles and subtitles and are free of language errors.
Our report preparation team makes sure that the report is concise and transmits maximum information with minimum words. It guides you to show a roadmap for your business in the longer term. Every bank always has a look at your project report before they lend out any money. It’s important to have a report that’s clear with simple language, easy to understand and one that will offer a real insight into the business ideas that you have.
RO Petrol Pump Project Report and CMA Data for allotment of dealership and Bank Loan and also for land allotment.
While passing through a petrol pump seeing the long queues or while filling up our cars’ tanks for Rs 2000+, all of us wonder at a moment about people who owns a petrol pump! “How much they are earning,” “they must be super-rich,” “what if, I’ll start my petrol pump,” are some of the common thoughts that we have gone through! No matter what the century is, petrol pump as a retail business has always considered one of the most profitable businesses of all and that, too, nationally and worldwide.
On the one hand, the rapid growth of the transportation and logistics sector and on the other, the daily commutation of a huge population has added to its evergreening. As transport has become a means of comfort and convenience for commuting to the office, home, parties, travel, etc. seeks more fuel to the vehicles to pursue daily activities. Henceforth, getting started with your own petrol pump business is a strategic move!
The process is divided into some paperwork and legal obligations; it is still the talk of the market and one of the most profitable businesses of all. The ROI period is also very less, henceforth, opens the doors of high revenue within a lesser period. Apart from this, the Oil Marketing Companies or OMCs are targeting to implement more feasible opportunities so that the growth of petrol pump businesses in India can be encouraged in the upcoming years, that is, 2021 and 2022.
First, let’s begin with- what exactly the petrol pump is?
The common point of contact among the oil industry and consumers is termed as a petrol pump in simple terms. Petrol pumps are also known to be as Retail Outlets (ROs) in Oil industry parlance. Moreover,
- As per the current government policy, both private sector oil companies and public sector oil companies dealing with the distribution and storage of petroleum products within the guidelines can open petrol pumps.
- Presently, HPCL, NRL, ONGC, Essar, RIL, Shell, IOC, BPC, MRPL are some of the oil companies associated with the automotive fuels business.
What are the products marketed at retail outlets?
The very first is petrol!
Technically, the petrol is the Motor Spirit (MS). Mainly, passenger vehicles such as two, three, and four-wheelers used it. As per the HPCL’s market, there are two types of petrol available across the country:
Normal petrol: Generally used as a fuel for spark-ignition internal combustion engines like that of bicycles, auto-rickshaws, and cars.
Branded petrol: New generation vehicles preferred this kind of petrol. Its cost is slightly more than the normal one. Additives for optimizing vehicle performance has given the name “PoWer” to it. Hence, it is sold under this name.
Ethanol blended petrol: the marketing of ethanol-blended petrol has been notified by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
High-Speed Diesel (HSD)
Just like petrol, HPCL markets two types of diesel throughout the country.
Normal Diesel: The normal diesel is used in heavy commercial vehicles like tractors, pump sets, buses, motor cars, and various others.
Branded diesel: New generation vehicles preferred this type of diesel. It is sold under the name of Turbojet that consists of multi-functional additives that boost the new generation vehicles’ performance.
Lubricants are an essential product for the engine’s health. It’s a viscous product which is being used in an engine for its smooth functioning. However, different engines, gearboxes, and other components need different grades of lubricants.
Compressed Natural Gas (CNG)
It is an eco-friendly fuel, available in major cities where it has been introduced based on the grid and gas availability.
- CNG is available at selected company outlets in a few cities. There are also some dedicated and stand-alone CNG pumps in several cities.
- It is used in vehicles fitted with an exclusive special kit for the purpose. The vehicle needs to be changed mechanically for its usage.
Auto LPG meets BIS standard IS 14861, which having an octane number of a minimum 88. It is also a clean and eco-friendly fuel.
As now you are familiar with the petrol pump and what it markets, let’s move to the business plan and its requirement!
Eligibility criteria to open a petrol pump in India
There are specific criteria and guidelines set up by the Government of India that has to be fulfilled before starting the opening process of the petrol pump in India. Here are those:
- The petrol pump owner or owners should be Indian citizen/citizens. In the case of an NRI candidate, she/he must have lived for 182 days or even more in India.
- 21 years is set to be the minimum age, and 55 years is the maximum age for the candidate.
- The birth certificate is mandatory.
- For rural area individuals, the minimum educational qualification is 10+2 certification while the urban are individuals requires a university degree certification; recognized from UGC as the minimum educational qualification. Moreover, the candidates of the CC1 category require the 10th certificate, and for CC2 category candidates, 10+2 is mandatory.
- Candidates who fall under the category of freedom fighters are exempted from any of these rules.
- In rural areas, a minimum investment of Rs 15 Lacs is required to get a dealership.
- In urban areas, a minimum investment of Rs 2 Crore is required to get a dealership.
- Excluded or blacklisted zones must not be considered as a chosen business location.
Requirement of Land
Following the same pattern that of mobile towers, the land for the petrol pump has to be picked on the basis of analysis done by the petrol companies. Basically, the petrol companies issue advertisements for sanctioned location and land so that you can make sure your selected location or land area comes under that particular category before applying further for the application. You also need to make sure that you meet the following land criteria:
- In terms of land, you have two choices, either the land is owned by you or on lease for a particular time-frame as agreed upon by the oil dealership.
- You also need to make sure of the legality of the land by placing the legal documentation for the further verification process.
- The land area depends upon the location and should range between 800 sq meters to 2000 square meters.
- The land for the petrol pump dealership project level and develop and should have easy accessibility from the road.
Investment and fees
If you have fitted into your mind to open a petrol pump, then get ready to make a good investment. To open this, you must have a better investment amount. In India, there are two types of charges for petrol pump opening:
- For rural area ROs, Rs 12 lacs and for urban area ROs Rs 25 lacs. However, the amount may differ as per the companies.
- Your funds may accept in the following modes:
- Mutual funds
- Bank deposits
- National savings certificates
- Shares of listed companies in DEMAT form
- Saving accounts’ forms
However, the jewelry, cash, and current account balance would not be deemed an investment in this business.
Application for the license of a petrol pump
The very next that comes in is that of obtaining a license for a petrol pump. To make this happen, OMCs or Oil marketing companies issue advertisements on media platforms such as on their official website or newspapers to set up petrol pumps in varied locations.
The interested candidates have to:
- From rural areas (buy a form for Rs 100) and from urban areas (form for Rs 1000) and accurately fill the correct details such as name, mark sheet, ID, land details, and upload all the required documents on the selected company’s official website.
- Once the license is given, the candidate will require a GSTIN number for paying GST, and he/she must open a current account in the name of the petrol pump.
After sanctioning a license, the next step comes in to obtain some certificates and permissions prior to building an infrastructure of the petrol pump.
- Location certificate
- Permission from the fire safety office and the municipal corporation
- Also, NOC from the licensing and other concerned and dedicated authorities.
Project Report Format
In our project report format, we cover technology details, its diagrams, flow chart etc.. as and when required or deemed fit to include. Also, prepare in-depth financial calculations including CMA which is necessary for the Investor/bank.
Key Points Cover in Detailed Project Report on Petrol Pump
As mentioned above, Petrol Pump Detailed Project Report (DPR) is a complete package that contains everything that requires getting funds up to 25 Crores (Twenty Five Crores). Checkout our DPR sample to make your vision more clear. Usually, the Detailed Project Report (DPR) is needed when you apply for a bank loan or Government scheme. Project Report Bank aims to create the reports accurately from the start and make sure that businessmen get the right value and results from the reports.
The following are the key points we generally covers while making DPR, whichever relevant to your business :-
- Introduction to Project and Industry
- Executive Summary
- Profile of the business in the country
- Project Evaluation – Social Angle
- Analysis of basic variables
- Socio- Economic Advantage
- Impact on environment
- Foreign Trade Income
- Value addition
- Import replacement
- Technology assimilation and so on
- Present condition of the business
- Consumer Inclinations
- Market Prerequisites
- Market Portions
- Distribution Channels
- Market Qualities of the Item
- Export Possibilities and Global Market
- Marketing and selling game plans
- SWOT Analysis
- Particulars Of Existing / Proposed Bank Credit Facilities (Form – I)
- Projected Profitability Statement ( Form – II)
- Projected Balance Sheet (Form – III)
- Comparative Operation Statement (Form – IV)
- Maximum Permissible Bank Finance MPBF – (Form – V)
- Cash Flow Statement – (Form – VI)
Monetary Projections Details Contains:
- Cost of Project & Means of Finance
- Details of Raw Materials
- Details of Utilities
- Human Resources Planning
- Technical Manufacturing Business Process
- Assumptions in monetary projections
- Projected Sales & Production
- Cost of Production and Profitability
- Fund Flow Statement
- Working Capital Cycle
- DSCR – Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- BEP – Break Even Point Analysis
- IRR – Internal Rate of Return
- ISCR – Interest Service Coverage Ratio
- Calculation of payback period
- Debt to Equity Ratio
- Working Notes for Monetary Projections
- EBIT – Earnings before interest and taxes
- EBITDA – earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization
- Cash Burn Rate
- Discounted Cash Inflow & Outflow
- NPV – Net Present Value
- Net Worth
Report Size : 40 – 50 Pages,
In which, Financial Projections : 18 – 20 Pages
Get Detailed Project Report
Gone are the days waiting at the door of the expert , as a result, get you Petrol Pump project report in hand, now you can get you business plant in just 7 days.
First Step – Click add to basket >> Check Out >> Payment
Second Step – Provide Required Information on What’s App No. 9301130551 or Email on [email protected]
Third Step – Get report within 7 days in PDF format.
Don’t gamble anywhere, if you are serious about your business plan then Project Report bank is the right place to higher for the preparation of your detailed reports.
To save time, we deliver reports over e-mail in a high-resolution PDF file and also provide hard copy through courier service in a given period. Our one more positive thing is that we provide 3 times free changes to your document post-delivery for up to 6 months and thereafter, on minor charges.
Every financial formula required by the bank is contained in a comprehensive Petrol Pump project report. To get the sample financial project report on WhatsApp, kindly share your details with our support specialist and get it easily. Also, you can contact our support specialist by just clicking the HELP button on the bottom right corner of this screen. Our project report assistance helps in explaining the features of the reports to make you more clear and understandable on different project reports.
SWOT Analysis of the petrol pump project report
- Ongoing traffic and increasing demand for common people is the foremost strength of the petrol pump business.
- Additional services such as car washing are the most appealing services that can be fruitful to your business.
- Convenience stores and small shops like that of gifts, etc., also act strategically to generate higher revenue.
- Economic self-sufficiency is recession-free due to the demand for fuel in the market.
- High competition in the area because of huge traffic
- Once customer loyalty has vanished, it cannot be regained. Hence
- The cost of maintenance is high as that of equipment deal with highly flammable substances.
- The initial installation cost of a hybrid plug is high and needs more capital.
- May there would be environmental concerns around the city.
There are many opportunities in the upcoming era, such as making the pump eco-friendly in the long-run by making it electric-vehicles friendly and installing bio-thermal plants, which is the need of the hour.
- As it has highly flammable substances, it can catch fire easily.
Overall, analyzing the whole business model shows that opening a petrol pump is advantageous but requires a lot of investment and working capital to make it steady. If you have a sufficient amount of investment and working capital and a piece of land where the petrol pump can run well, you can go with the petrol pump business. It will fetch you higher returns in a lesser time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I apply for a petrol pump dealership in India?
Generally, as told earlier, OMCs issue advertisements on their official websites and newspapers to set up petrol pumps at multiple locations, so companies like IOC, Essar group, Hindustan Petroleum, etc., have an application form on their websites from where you can deal with retail franchise outlets. However, in the case of a large number of applications, there is a lottery system to select applicants. The selected candidates submit documents to the companies in a certain time frame. Besides, the steps involved are:
1. Step : Open the site petrolpumpdealerchayan
2. Step : On the homepage, click on register now
3. Step : fill the entire form and continue with the further process.
4. Step : login with your login credentials, and in the dashboard, click on available advertisements.
5. Step : Now choose the company and your state of residence
6. Step : now you can see the place where the company want to open the petrol pump
7. Step : select the nearby area and click on apply now
8. Step : fill the form in 40 minutes as this is the time limit.
9. Step : select partnership or individual and pay the fees of Rs 1000
10.Step : Now fill in the required details, including photographs, signature, and others.
What is the profit margin of petrol pumps?
The margin of the dealer for diesel and petrol approximately Rs.2 Per litre in diesel and Rs.3 Per litre in petrol. However, the low volume dealers also get an increase in commission with percentage and paisa per litre.
Is it profitable to open the Essar Petrol pump?
However, the profit margin remains the same for almost all OMCs, but the Essar oil dealership model is simple and lucrative that ensures steady operating profits and higher returns on your investments. The ROI based on performance is 5% per annum on the capital expenditure.
Which petrol pump is the best?
It is difficult to say which one is the best. Though you can choose among these top 6 companies:
- Hindustan petroleum
- Indian oil
- Essar oil
- Reliance petroleum
What is the procedure to transfer running petrol pump ownership?
Though you cannot transfer your petrol pump licence to any other person directly. You have to apply for reconstitution at your territory/regional office in a prescribed form coupled with all required documents.
Business Plan project report
A clear petrol pump project report is crucial for your success as an entrepreneur. You wish to contemplate some important, like your initial costs, your target market, and how long it’ll see you interrupt even. Draft a proper petrol pump project report that describes your expected income, product and repair lines, expansion plans, and other details of your business. A well-drafted project report will facilitate you in applying for any bank loan.