Here, our Wedding Banquet Marriage Hall and Garden Detailed Project Report (DPR) deliver after thorough project analysis, which is created based on deep research and rich in graphics and pictorial view and contain required information or data to fulfill its purpose for Bank loan, Government Sponsored Scheme etc.
Our report data is up to date and easily impress your lender as these Wedding Banquet Marriage Hall and Garden Project Report made by Chartered Accountants. Project reports having unbeatable quality, extraordinary project reports, trusted by thousands of people.
In our reports, you get every micro detail and accurate level of calculation as per the banking guidelines, acceptable to every bank, Non-Banking Financial Company, Government Departments and other financial institutions etc. These reports are very straight forward contain honest descriptions, neat, readable, and to-the-point. Reports are well spaced with titles and subtitles and are free of language errors.
Our report preparation team makes sure that the report is concise and transmits maximum information with minimum words. It guides you to show a roadmap for your business in the longer term. Every bank always has a look at your project report before they lend out any money. It’s important to have a report that’s clear with simple language, easy to understand and one that will offer a real insight into the business ideas that you have.
Marriage hall business has been a dismal business in recent years and has proved profitable in major cities due to population growth and changing lifestyle patterns. These days, most of the traditional marriage halls are being converted into banquets or marquise due to changes in trends and the choice of clients.
The increase in the number of banquets is due to the facility provided to the host, protection against weather conditions, and the eye-catching environment in relation to the event subject. The banquet hall is proposed to be installed in a location that is a convenient parking space, preferably in proximity to other marquee or banquet halls, and has easy public access.
The most important ideas or factors for the success of the project are:
Most important consideration
- Aesthetically Banquet Hall with the flexibility to adapt in relation to the event theme.
- Easy access to convenience and parking space.
- Assure excellence through trained staff with a passion to host quality events.
- Stability and quality of goods.
Equally important factor
- Strong ties with local event and wedding planners.
- Strong relationships with local businesses and corporate planners.
Starting a banquet hall rental business is actually a capital-intensive business, the reason being that the cost of securing or building a standard and well-equipped banquet hall is on the higher side and not one with less financial strength. What an aspiring entrepreneur can do is venture. It is a business in which investors with a huge cash base can easily start, not only in any part of the city but in select areas that can attract high-profile corporate and individual customers.
Banquet halls are halls that are rented to host events such as professional seminars, corporate awards ceremonies, weddings, family reunions, church benefits, association fund-razors, and any other events. Apart from the fact that banquet hall owners rent their halls and make money, most of them are also engaged in other complimentary services such as party rental services and event planning services.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT & PRODUCT
The purpose of this pre-feasibility study is to collect information about the Banquet Hall business in India, displaying projected financial statements and analyzes using capital budgeting instruments for the next 10 years. The following main parameters should be addressed according to the pre-feasibility study under preparation.
Technology: This proposed banquet will be made using a state-of-the-art flex, stainless steel panel structure and specially designed fabric as a vineyard with state-of-the-art modern sound and lighting systems.
Location: The area recommended for the proposed banquet hall setup is in densely populated cities. This business can be done in all small 2 tier cities apart from suburban cities of big cities.
Service: A state-of-the-art and modern banquet hall will be constructed which will serve as a standalone site for party, wedding and corporate events. This banquet hall will operate in one event per day.
Target Market: The facility will operate in the middle and upper-middle-class segments which can easily cost at least Rs. 200,000 for an event.
Employment Generation: The advanced project will provide direct employment to 21 people. Financial analysis suggests that the unit will be profitable from the first year of operation.
Service Sequence & Process Flow
- Service sequence for the event is an important consideration for smooth and error-free operation, this process flow must be adapted, prepared, and rehearsed if necessary to cater to a large number of guests.
- When the event host or organizer arrives on campus, it should be welcomed by the manager who booked the event. This person will introduce the host to the Banquet Floor Manager and simultaneously check the host function/event sheet to ensure compliance with anything else.
- The hall/marquee where the event will take place should clearly indicate the event with the hostname and date.
- Each staff member, especially all casual employees on daily pay should be informed of the selected service sequence during the briefing session before the start of the event.
- During the banquet briefing, all phases of the service sequence should be made clear to all. The layout of the hall, designated service area, bar, and buffet counter must be organized before the event.
- All necessary utensils must be polished and cleaned to ensure a smooth set-up and service.
Important Considerations for Banquet Review order
- Expected number of guests.
- Table setup arrangements and specifications, including the size, type, and color of the tablecloth and table skirt.
- The menu for the ceremony includes drinks, several courses, and desserts.
- Type of Event / Action.
- Any special request made by the host.
- Ensuring employee personal hygiene.
- Perfect, clean, and impeccable uniform.
- VIP guests present and special requests.
- A good briefing will avoid many service problems during the ceremony.
Installed and Operational Capacities
Each banquet hall can cater for 360 events annually at a customized level, but according to industry data the business hosts 150–180 events per year so we estimate 40% capacity utilization for each banquet hall. Will be based on An average of 144 events will be completed during this year for this banquet hall. The annual growth rate is assumed to be 5% and the maximum capacity utilization for events is capped at 50%.
The main critical success factors that influence the decision to invest in the proposed business setup are:
- Increasing population in the country and presence of significant population of middle and upper-class areas.
- High spending trend in weddings and events.
- The choice of choosing a banquet hall on the lawn / dera marquee in recent years for weddings and corporate events.
- There are fewer options available for the target market to choose between an aesthetically designed high-class venue.
GEOGRAPHICAL POTENTIAL FOR INVESTMENT
The Indian economy is becoming increasingly service-oriented and the industry has shown substantial growth over the past several decades mainly due to population growth, changing lifestyle patterns, and organizing programs at special places. In all the major cities and towns there has been a mushroom growth of Marriage Hall, Event Management Complex in the last decade, so the proposed business is likely to be established in the cities. This business can be done in all small 2 tier cities apart from suburban cities of big cities.
POTENTIAL TARGET CUSTOMERS / MARKETS
With the improvement of the law and order situation in the country, the banquet has brought the events back to the mainstream. The country’s good food, high spending on weddings, and a glamorous atmosphere have dominated the region organizing this communal feast. Almost all the cities have a significant demographic segment which is comfortably Rs. 200,000 and up to a good venue to host their events.
Project Report Format
In our project report format, we cover technology details, its diagrams, flow chart etc.. as and when required or deemed fit to include. Also, prepare in-depth financial calculations including CMA which is necessary for the Investor/bank.
Key Points Cover in Details Project Report on Wedding Banquet Marriage Hall and Garden
As mentioned above, Wedding Banquet Marriage Hall and Garden Detail Project Report (DPR) is a complete package that contains everything that requires getting funds up to 25 Crores (Twenty Five Crores). Checkout our DPR sample to make your vision more clear. Usually, the Detailed Project Report (DPR) is needed when you apply for a bank loan or Government scheme. Project Report Bank aims to create the reports accurately from the start and make sure that businessmen get the right value and results from the reports.
The following are the key points we generally covers while making DPR, whichever relevant to your business :-
- Introduction to Project and Industry
- Executive Summary
- Profile of the business in the country
- Project Evaluation – Social Angle
- Analysis of basic variables
- Socio- Economic Advantage
- Impact on environment
- Foreign Trade Income
- Value addition
- Import replacement
- Technology assimilation and so on
- Present condition of the business
- Consumer Inclinations
- Market Prerequisites
- Market Portions
- Distribution Channels
- Market Qualities of the Item
- Export Possibilities and Global Market
- Marketing and selling game plans
- SWOT Analysis
- Particulars Of Existing / Proposed Bank Credit Facilities (Form – I)
- Projected Profitability Statement ( Form – II)
- Projected Balance Sheet (Form – III)
- Comparative Operation Statement (Form – IV)
- Maximum Permissible Bank Finance MPBF – (Form – V)
- Cash Flow Statement – (Form – VI)
Monetary Projections Details Contains:
- Cost of Project & Means of Finance
- Details of Raw Materials
- Details of Utilities
- Human Resources Planning
- Technical Manufacturing Business Process
- Assumptions in monetary projections
- Projected Sales & Production
- Cost of Production and Profitability
- Fund Flow Statement
- Working Capital Cycle
- DSCR – Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- BEP – Break Even Point Analysis
- IRR – Internal Rate of Return
- ISCR – Interest Service Coverage Ratio
- Calculation of payback period
- Debt to Equity Ratio
- Working Notes for Monetary Projections
- EBIT – Earnings before interest and taxes
- EBITDA – earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization
- Cash Burn Rate
- Discounted Cash Inflow & Outflow
- NPV – Net Present Value
- Net Worth
Report Size : 40 – 50 Pages,
In which, Financial Projections : 18 – 20 Pages
Get Detailed Project Report
Gone are the days waiting at the door of the expert , as a result, get you Wedding Banquet Marriage Hall and Garden project report in hand, now you can get you business plant in just 7 days.
- First Step – Click add to basket >> Check Out >> Payment
- Second Step – Provide Required Information on What’s App No.9301130551
- Third Step – Get report within 7 days in PDF format.
Don’t gamble anywhere, if you are serious about your business plan then Project Report bank is the right place to higher for the preparation of your detailed reports.
To save time, we deliver reports over e-mail in a high-resolution PDF file and also provide hard copy through courier service in a given period. Our one more positive thing is that we provide 3 times free changes to your document post-delivery for up to 6 months and thereafter, on minor charges.
Every financial formula required by the bank is contained in a comprehensive Wedding Banquet Marriage Hall and Garden project report. To get the sample financial project report on WhatsApp, kindly share your details with our support specialist and get it easily. Also, you can contact our support specialist by just clicking the HELP button on the bottom right corner of this screen. Our project report assistance helps in explaining the features of the reports to make you more clear and understandable on different project reports.