Here, our Manufacturing of Laundry Blue Detailed Project Report (DPR) deliver after thorough project analysis, which is created based on deep research and rich in graphics and pictorial view and contain required information or data to fulfill its purpose for Bank loan, Government Sponsored Scheme etc.
Our report data is up to date and easily impress your lender as these Manufacturing of Laundry Blue Project Report made by Chartered Accountants. Project reports having unbeatable quality, extraordinary project reports, trusted by thousands of people.
In our reports, you get every micro detail and accurate level of calculation as per the banking guidelines, acceptable to every bank, Non-Banking Financial Company, Government Departments and other financial institutions etc. These reports are very straight forward contain honest descriptions, neat, readable, and to-the-point. Reports are well spaced with titles and subtitles and are free of language errors.
Our report preparation team makes sure that the report is concise and transmits maximum information with minimum words. It guides you to show a roadmap for your business in the longer term. Every bank always has a look at your project report before they lend out any money. It’s important to have a report that’s clear with simple language, easy to understand and one that will offer a real insight into the business ideas that you have.
What Is Bluing?
Laundry blue or washing blue or in Indian language called ‘Neel’ is daily used essential household item. Further, if anyone wants to start a small scale business with moderate start-up capital investment, go for it. Here in this business plan, we explore every minute detail on how to start a blue manufacturing business.
In India, laundry blue is most essential and in-demand material for washing white clothes. This product helps to keep the clothes white by dipping clothes into mixed blue water. Also, it provides additional whiteness to clothes.
Laundry blue is present for a very long time in powdered form but this powder not dissolve properly in water and gives blue patches on the clothes that is why these days liquid form of laundry blue is more popular in laundries. This liquid form easily dissolves in water by putting just a few drops and leaves no marks on clothes. Also, this liquid form is not so costly and preferred these days.
As already mentioned, this laundry blue’s basic purpose is to counter the look of greyish or yellowish in white clothes. It is essential to understand what this laundry blue is and how it works on white clothes to remove this yellowish shade. Laundry blue found in powdered form or concentrated liquid form these days. It contains blue pigment or dye. As people imagine, this dye stains fabric a dark blue but not, it gives a friendly tone or shade to the white clothes when a dip in this and later clothes shine and appear white.
This light tint is nothing but an optical illusion that makes our brain think the whites look whiter and hides the paleness of cloth by giving bluish effects with the help of laundry blue.
Laundry blue market opportunity
Indian laundry market is not still working very actively. Although with the growing generation, this market is starting to develop very fast. With the entry of global companies in India and more active domestic players, this laundry blue is also getting bigger and more quality concern.
There is an excellent scope for starting a small-scale washing blue manufacturing business for the new businessmen. We can see several domestic and regional players in the industry and are working well in this business. However, connectivity and brand building is more concern in this business or any business. Without connections, you cannot grow well. The greater demand for laundry blue comes from metro cities and tier-II cities.
Laundry blue making Business Registration And License
You have to apply for registration and a license from the authorities concerned.
- First, register your business with ROC. For a micro and small entity, you can register a proprietorship firm or prtnership firm. However, if you are starting on a large scale, LLP and Pvt. and limited company option is recommended.
- Additionally, obtain a trade license from the municipal authority.
- Register with Udyam Online Portal , the industry base. This is optional. However, it will help you to get a different government. Subsidies and Grants.
- Also, apply for GST registration.
- Always register your brand name with trademark registration
- It is a must take NOC from the Pollution Control Board (PCB).
- Finally, get a factory license.
Laundry Blue Manufacturing Business Plant Setup & Machinery
Space is not a big concern as in the laundry blue manufacturing business large space is not required. You can start your small scale business with just 600 sq ft space. In this type of business, a sufficient drainage facility is required. Also, provide essential utilities like electricity and water because water is the major component in the laundry manufacturing business.
- Automatic mixing tank with a stirrer
- Filtration process
- Filling machine
- Sealing machine
- Weighing machine
The raw material required for Laundry blue manufacturing are
- Acid wet dye
- Pigment blue
- Carboxymethyl acetate (CMA)
- Stearic acid 5gms
Pigment blue, used in laundry blue, is available in three different colours: blue, violet, and peacock blue as per your choice and wish, one of the colours you can procure as output. Also, you can create a unique colour by mixing two or three different colour combinations.
Moreover, procure the packaging consumables as per your requirement of the pack. For packaging of laundry blue, 100% leak-proof PET bottles required, and for outer packaging corrugated boxes required.
Laundry Blue Manufacturing Process
First of all, mix all the liquids properly in 1 litre of water and then mix the perfume in this mixture. Do thorough mixing of all the contents. Later, filter this material and pour the material into leak-proof PET bottles or jars as per your requirement. Depending on the raw materials’ quality, you have to finalize the exact proportion of all ingredients to get the best results.
Liquid laundry blue is a household product, but this product has an excellent opportunity for institutional selling. So consider this for proper distribution to get success in your business.
Things to remember:-
- You only need ¼ teaspoon of liquid for the entire wash.
- If you are using a top load washer, fill the washer with water for about a quarter before adding clothes and then add your bluing agent. After getting mix in the water, add your clothes and wash normally.
- If your clothes already washed, then dilute ¼ teaspoon in a quarter of water and then add the solution to the machine’s wash water.
- 1/8 teaspoon use, if you are adding it to the rinse cycle.
- If high efficiency (HE) machines are available that use less water during the wash cycle, then the best way is to add laundry blue during wash by diluting it and then add it to your machine. You will not get as much blue on your clothes after washing. Still, by doing this, you get safe of blue stains on your clothes.
- Washing blue is right to use with detergents but stay away to use it with laundry additives like bleach or fabric softener as they sometimes cause spotting and staining when used together.
Project Report Format
In our project report format, we cover technology details, its diagrams, flow chart etc.. as and when required or deemed fit to include. Also, prepare in-depth financial calculations including CMA which is necessary for the Investor/bank.
Key Points Cover in Details Project Report on Manufacturing of Laundry Blue
As mentioned above, Manufacturing of Laundry Blue Detail Project Report (DPR) is a complete package that contains everything that requires getting funds up to 25 Crores (Twenty Five Crores). Checkout our DPR sample to make your vision more clear. Usually, the Detailed Project Report (DPR) is needed when you apply for a bank loan or Government scheme. Project Report Bank aims to create the reports accurately from the start and make sure that businessmen get the right value and results from the reports.
The following are the key points we generally covers while making DPR, whichever relevant to your business :-
- Introduction to Project and Industry
- Executive Summary
- Profile of the business in the country
- Project Evaluation – Social Angle
- Analysis of basic variables
- Socio- Economic Advantage
- Impact on environment
- Foreign Trade Income
- Value addition
- Import replacement
- Technology assimilation and so on
- Present condition of the business
- Consumer Inclinations
- Market Prerequisites
- Market Portions
- Distribution Channels
- Market Qualities of the Item
- Export Possibilities and Global Market
- Marketing and selling game plans
- SWOT Analysis
- Particulars Of Existing / Proposed Bank Credit Facilities (Form – I)
- Projected Profitability Statement ( Form – II)
- Projected Balance Sheet (Form – III)
- Comparative Operation Statement (Form – IV)
- Maximum Permissible Bank Finance MPBF – (Form – V)
- Cash Flow Statement – (Form – VI)
Monetary Projections Details Contains:
- Cost of Project & Means of Finance
- Details of Raw Materials
- Details of Utilities
- Human Resources Planning
- Technical Manufacturing Business Process
- Assumptions in monetary projections
- Projected Sales & Production
- Cost of Production and Profitability
- Fund Flow Statement
- Working Capital Cycle
- DSCR – Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- BEP – Break Even Point Analysis
- IRR – Internal Rate of Return
- ISCR – Interest Service Coverage Ratio
- Calculation of payback period
- Debt to Equity Ratio
- Working Notes for Monetary Projections
- EBIT – Earnings before interest and taxes
- EBITDA – earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization
- Cash Burn Rate
- Discounted Cash Inflow & Outflow
- NPV – Net Present Value
- Net Worth
Report Size : 40 – 50 Pages,
In which, Financial Projections : 18 – 20 Pages
Get Detail Project Report
Gone are the days waiting at the door of expert, as a result, get your Manufacturing of Laundry Blue project report in hand, now you can get your business plan in just 7 days.
First Step – Click add to basket >> Check out >> Payment
Second Step – Provide Required Information on what’s or email.
Third Step – Get First Drafts within 7 days in PDF Format
Don’t gamble anywhere, if you are serious about your business plan then Project Report bank is the right place to higher for the preparation of your detailed reports.
To save time, we deliver reports over e-mail in a high-resolution PDF file and also provide hard copy through courier service in a given period. Our one more positive thing is that we provide 3 times free changes to your document post-delivery for up to 6 months and thereafter, on minor charges.
Every financial formula required by the bank is contained in a comprehensive Manufacturing of Laundry Blue project report. To get the sample financial project report on WhatsApp, kindly share your details with our support specialist and get it easily. Also, you can contact our support specialist by just clicking the HELP button on the bottom right corner of this screen. Our project report assistance helps in explaining the features of the reports to make you more clear and understandable on different project reports.
FAQ – frequently asked questions
Q1. Is it required in this day and age to use laundry blue for your white clothes?
For different reasons, many people skip this process, although it is good to use. Reasons are:
- Many detergents contain optical brighteners that help fight against the paleness of white clothes, and white clothes look whiter in a different way.
- Secondly, chlorine bleach also removes the paleness of white clothes and therefore many people use it these days although it decreases the strength of the clothes.
- Finally, to some extent laundry blue still in use as it is colour safe bleaches because it contains little blue crystals or part of the blue dye in the liquid versions, which helps remove the paleness of white clothes and give shine.
We still want to use laundry blue for our clothes, and it is good to start small scale business.
Q2. How to use liquid laundry bluing properly?
To use laundry blue for your clothes is an excellent option but make sure you follow the instructions on the packaging thoroughly because if used in the wrong direction, it gives blue spots on your clothes.
The product comes in a concentrated liquid form, or sometimes you get it in powdered form. Make sure you dilute it well and then add it to your washing machine. It is recommended to add a blue laundry agent at the same time as your detergent and then add clothes to the washing machine. Put a sufficient amount of water to fill the machine so that the liquid dilutes properly.
Also, keep in mind that if you are using high-efficiency machines of modern technology, don’t add too much laundry blue; otherwise, you will get blue stains on your clothes during the washing process.
You can also use this for your faded blue jeans by adding more bluing to give a brighter colour than generally used for the optical illusion tint provides to white clothes.
Q3. What to do if you’ve got blue spots or stains on your clothes from liquid bluing?
If this kind of thing happens to our clothes, then don’t get panic and crucial thing that do not use chlorine bleach as it sets bluing spots permanent on your clothes. Instead of doing all this, follow the treatment:
- 1-quart cold water
- 1/2 cup household ammonia
Mix both above ingredients, i.e. water and ammonia in one container, dip the blue stain clothes in this solution for 24 hours, and make sure the container is covered so that ammonia does not evaporate period and then wash your clothes with detergent only to remove the blue stains. However, for darker and concentrated blue spots of laundry blue longer soaking is required, and sometimes the concentration of ammonia also increases.
Suppose you find some spills or drips on clothes is fully concentrated form. In that case, it is tough to remove from clothes and sometimes very hard and therefore, you can try using undiluted household ammonia for cleaning blue laundry stains but do it as fast as possible.
Our suggestion while handling laundry blue is to try to be very careful, as sometimes concentrated stains of laundry blue will not remove from clothes. Also, at the time of mixing, always wear an apron and gloves to permanently stains your clothes and hands.
Q4. Which popular brands of laundry blue used in India?
There are not as many brands of this product available as there used to be, since its use has somewhat fallen out of fashion.
There are not so many brands of this product available in India since it is out of fashion. The most common brands are Ujala, Robin blue in liquid form and the other one is Neel in powdered form.
Laundry Blue Manufacturing Business Plan
A clear project report on Laundry Blue Manufacturing is crucial for your success as an entrepreneur. Therefore, you wish to contemplate some important, like your initial costs, your target market, and how long it’ll see you interrupt even. Draft a proper project report on Laundry Blue Manufacturing that is also describes your expected income, product and repair lines, expansion plans, and other details of your business. A well-drafted project report will also facilitate you in applying for any bank loan. Therefore, you can get a well draft project report from our website www.projectreportbank.com