Electronic E-Waste Recycling Project Report is here for you if you are planning to start Electronic Waste Business in India. You can get detail on every aspect of this business here. It is going to guide you in investment, setting budget, market analysis, growth, demand and target market. You will all be able to choose the marketing strategy for your new set up promotion, hiring staff, manufacturing new items and a lot more. You will get every information that you are looking for Electronic E-Waste Recycling Project Report for new business. You can immediately download the Electronic E-Waste Recycling Manufacturing Business sample project report format and template in pdf format.
This project report will help you to prepare a project report for your business as per your objectives. This report will also be helpful in studying the project and gathering information about the project. You can surely buy this and use our information to create your own business plan and get financial assistance. While you explore this project report and you plan to get a personalized project report on Electronic E-Waste Recycling business, you can get it as our experts will provide it to you by charging nominal cost.
Given the importance of promoting electronic technology and the elites that link distant parts of the world, it is necessary to avoid the harmful effects of improper handling of obsolete electronic products. Most electronic items contain hazardous materials, and the random disposal of these items possess a high risk to human health and the environment. Obviously, E-Waste is growing faster than other waste streams and that its environmentally friendly disposal requires special attention.
Table of Contents
- 1 Electronic E–Waste Recycling Business Project Report
- 2 How to Download Project Report
- 3 About Electronic Waste Recycling Business
- 4 Sample Project Report Format of E Waste Recycling Business
- 5 Market Potential
- 6 Economic Benefits of Electronic Waste Recycling
- 7 E-Waste Categories
- 8 Composition of E-Waste
- 9 E-waste Recycling Business Licenses & Permissions in India
- 10 Electronic E-Waste Business Model
- 11 Investment Required for E-Waste Recycling Business
- 12 Raw Material Needed to Start Electronic E-Waste Business
- 13 How To Start E-waste Recycling Business
- 14 Electronic Waste Recycling Process
Electronic E–Waste Recycling Business Project Report
Electronic E-Waste Recycling Project report from our website is going to save a lot of time and effort of entrepreneurs as you will be able to get a lot of ready-made material to use for your project report. You will also like our customized project report service as it will be according to your preference. This project report is useful for students, chartered accountants, entrepreneurs and others who wish to gather piece of important information.
Usually, the electronic items that we can reuse and recycle can also be resold or disposed of as e-waste items. E-Waste includes a big list of materials. Be it computers, office electric equipment, mobile devices, TV Sets, air conditioners or refrigerators. The list doesn’t end here.
These days E-Waste being collected is a major issue of concern in developing and developed countries. The E-Waste stock is increasing and here comes the demand for business of recycling E-Waste. The tremendous growth of electronic industry is the main reason to escalate the landfill issues. The reduced life span of electronic items is generating more E-Waste in the country.
Therefore, you can surely start this new set up in India as it is going to increase demand for e-waste recycling units in the country and gain you more money.
How to Download Project Report
Gone is the time where you had to spend hours in doing market research or collecting information about any new setup and its scope. On our website you can get project report for every business. As you are here for Electronic E-Waste Recycling Business sample project report in hand, you can get it by instantly download your project report in pdf format.
First Step – Click add to > Check > Payment
Second Step – Immediately after successful payment, you will get a link to download the report. You can download the report immediately from this link.
About Electronic Waste Recycling Business
Electronic waste or electronic scrap arises from old, discarded, or obsolete electronic products. Electronic scrap is inherently highly toxic as it contains dangerous metals such as lead, mercury, cadmium, etc. Most electronic products are not recycled in India and other developing countries, posing a severe risk to the environment and health. Like wood recycling business, this one is also among the top profitable business plans in India.
E-Waste broadly describes discarded, leftover, broken, obsolete, loosely discarded electrical and electronic equipment. E-Waste is a zone of immediate and long-term concern. Its unregulated accumulation and recycling can lead to significant environmental degradation that is a significant threat to human health. The information technology revolution, new and innovative technologies, and the globalization of the economy have made new electronic products available and affordable.
Rapid technological growth, updating of technical innovations, and a high rate of obsolescence have resulted in one of the fastest-growing waste streams of electrical and electronic equipment.
Management practices should consider the likelihood that electronic waste may contain heavy metals. Remove all company data, labels, logos, tags, or other references from devices before disposal or recycling.
E-Waste recycling is an upcoming trend growing enormously as the protection of human health, and the environment is urgently needed. Electronic waste has a very high impact on the environment. Pollution from the rise of E-Waste has led to the recycling of E-Waste on a larger scale.
Sample Project Report Format of E Waste Recycling Business
In our project report format, we cover technology details, its diagrams, flow chart etc. as and when required or deemed fit to include. We will also help you to prepare in-depth financial calculations which is necessary for the Investor/bank.
You will get the report data Electronic E-Waste Recycling Manufacturing Business in PDF or MS word so that you can use it easily. You can also modify the information according to your need. You will be able to access the data easily according to your requirement. Additionally, you can easily convert the data to PDF format.
The E-Waste market in India will grow in 2014-2019 with a CAGR of 26.22%. Forecast of the E-Waste market in India and its growth prospects in the coming years. One can now recycle plastic and earn huge money.
IT & Telecom, Major Appliances, and Consumer Electronics are the main segments that hold the entire E-Waste market.
The average growth rate of E-Waste generation from 2016 to 2018 is 17.6%, which means 93.5 million tons in 2016 to 130 million tons in 2018. The E-Waste disposal market can produce materials such as metals, including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastic, glass, and others, including wood and ceramics.
E- Waste’s business is very profitable both economically and ecologically. There are some established success stories around the world, as well as some in India. However, the disorganized sector has perceived to have a cost advantage.
Economic Benefits of Electronic Waste Recycling
- Natural Resources Conservation: We can recover many valuable things by recycling materials from old electronics that can be useful in making new products. In this way, we save energy, reduce environmental pollution, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and conserve natural resources by removing fewer raw materials from the earth.
- Saves the Environment: Waste recycling ensures proper handling and disposal of toxic chemicals such as mercury, lead, and cadmium contained in the waste stream. Customers get lower costs when they agree to participate in buyback programs, and manufacturers save on raw material prices. It’s a win-win situation!
- Elliminate Landfills: E-waste recycling also eliminates landfill maintenance costs and e-waste transportation costs. E-waste recycling saves landfill space and prevents environmental contamination from toxins. Products made from recycled materials use less water, cause less pollution, and consume less energy.
- Creates jobs: By E-Waste recycling, we can generate many job opportunities for professional recyclers and create another market for recycled materials. Also, job for the persons in the country who indeed need jobs.
- Copper: Copper is very durable, long-lasting, and can use in all areas of life. Due to its excellent conductivity properties, copper is widely used in all electronics. An average of 20% of copper can be found in the ECB’s (Electronic Circuit Boards).
The Government of India classifies electronic waste into the broad class of hazardous waste. Within electronic waste, there are several categories such as large and small household appliances, electric and electronic toys and sports equipment, tools, computers, and related equipment, etc.
Composition of E-Waste
Some metals are very harmful to the environment and humans if not properly recycled or disposed of. These metals like copper, aluminium, gold, silver, palladium, platinum, nickel, tin, lead, iron, sulphur, phosphorus, arsenic, etc. can pose serious harm to the environment and human health. Test for metals according to the European Directive 86/278/EEC, after this referred to as the “EU Sewage Sludge Directive,” including:
- Cadmium 40 mg/kg of dry material
- Copper 1750 mg/kg of dry material
- Nickel 400 mg/kg of dry material
- Lead 1200 mg/kg of dry material
- Zinc 4000 mg/kg of dry material
- Mercury 25 mg/kg of dry material
During the period, ensure that the characterization and metals testing samples are homogeneous and typical of the waste stream.
E-waste Recycling Business Licenses & Permissions in India
Starting an e-waste recycling and processing business necessitates a variety of government permissions and licenses. Although, the particular requirements may vary from state to state. Here we have compiled some of the necessities.
- To begin, fill out an application for Udyam MSME registration. The easily online form can fill.
- Then, go to the state Pollution Control Board and get a “consent to establish” permit. You must provide numerous documents to apply. Site plan/index, topographical map, detailed plant layout with DG set capacity in KVA, Process Flowsheet, details of water pollution/air pollution control systems, Udyam Certificate or NOC from Directorate of Industries are among the items on the list. Consent fees in the form of a DD payable to the state PCB, a NOC from the local body, and an undertaking on 20 Rs stamp paper or a CA certificate about projected investments.
- You will require approval from the environment ministry to import e-scrap if you want to import it. CBEC (Central Board of Excise and Customs) can also provide you with a complete procedure.
Electronic E-Waste Business Model
It is critical to have an effective business model when beginning a new business. The suitable business model is the make-or-break factor in this venture. In terms of operation, you may divide the total action into many steps. These include gathering devices, processing scrap, and receiving payment in exchange for the components.
It is critical to define the operative zones of your e-waste recycling business based on your investment capacity. If you don’t want to acquire devices from the general public, you’ll have to rely on scrap collectors (Kawariwala). On the other hand, collecting scrap from users offers a higher profit margin and increased brand exposure.
Investment Required for E-Waste Recycling Business
Large capital investment is required to start an e-waste recycling business. First and foremost, you must invest in obtaining the required permissions and licenses. You’ll also need a dump yard and a location to run your business.
The processing activity necessitates the use of various tools and equipment. You’ll need to hire qualified and experienced personnel. Finally, you must take care of the day-to-day operational, marketing, and other expenses.
Raw Material Needed to Start Electronic E-Waste Business
The following waste materials can use as input raw materials for the electronic scrap recycling process:
- Computer: Rs. 35 – 45 per KG
- Electronic Devices: Rs. 20 – 25 per KG
- Stabilizer, UPS, etc.: Rs. 50 – 60 per KG
- Others: Rs. 70 – 80 per KG
- Average cost of materials premiums is approx. 60 – 70 per kg.
How To Start E-waste Recycling Business
- Research the web marketplace after deciding to start an e-waste recycling firm. Check out the websites of well-known e-waste recycling companies to learn more about their business practices.
- Design a logo, a catchphrase, and a brand name. These are now all required to run a successful firm.
- Register your company. Possess all required licenses and permits.
- Make sure the area is secure. Check for commercial electricity and water supply. You must have a garbage dump. In an industrial setting, it is a good idea to safeguard the space. Even though it is not required, it removes a variety of social and political risks.
- Create a business model and a website for your company. If you wish to reach out to end-users, you can provide a quick quote service for the devices. You can also offer a free pickup service and an immediate cash payment option
- Decide on a territory. When collecting gadgets from customers, this is quite important. Because distance plays a significant role in calculating unit cost and net profit furthermore, your customers must be aware of the cities in which your service is available.
- Carefully craft a marketing strategy. Without a good marketing strategy, no business can succeed. It would help if you also focused on digital advertising in today’s digital age.
- Obtain the operation’s necessary equipment and tools.
- Hire people who are knowledgeable and experienced. In general, you’ll need to recruit people to help with processing, administration, pickup and delivery, and marketing.
- Finally, for leak-proof functioning, you must have the appropriate software. E-waste recycling is a meticulously detailed industry. As a result, you’ll need an integrated system to better monitor and control your firm.
Electronic Waste Recycling Process
Processing of different types of classes: batteries, CRT televisions, monitors, etc. Recycling or disassembling has not allowed in this building. These types of WEEE have been passed on to other registered recyclers who have the opportunity to treat them.
- Classification of disassembled parts.
- The in-plant process includes size reduction, granulation, ferrous metal separation, non-ferrous mixed metal.
Contents of Electronic E-Waste Recycling Plant Project Report in India
|1||Project at a Glance|
|2||Highlights of The Project|
|3||General Information and Location|
|6||The Project Proposal|
|8||Prospect for Investment|
|9||Potential Target Customers/Market|
|11||Critical Success Factors|
|12||Process Details and Technical Aspect|
|14||Installed and Operational Capacity|
|15||Quality and Standards|
|16||Raw Materials and Consumables|
|17||Power and Utility|
|18||Tentative Implementation Schedule|
|19||Basis & Presumptions|
|20||Capital Investment Estimates|
|21||Computation of Working Capital Requirement|
|22||Estimated Cost of The Project|
|23||Proposed Means of Financing|
|24||Estimated Annual Sales Turnover|
|25||Projected Profitability Statement|
|26||Calculation of Interest Amount|
|28||Term Loan Repayment Schedule|
|29||Debt Service Coverage Ratio|
|31||Projected Cash Flow Statement|
|32||Projected Balance Sheet|
|33||Internal Rate of Return|
|34||Pay Back Period|
|35||Permits and Business Licenses|
|36||Important Steps to Start MSME Business Unit|
|37||Tips to Identify Suitable Project Location|
Conclusion of E Waste Recycling Plant Project Report pdf
The e-waste recycling business’s activities include waste collection and acquisition from various organisations, functional component separation and reuse, and the extraction and rehabilitation of valuable materials, metals, and polymers. The e-waste recycling sector has a promising future. It will, however, take a lot of thorough planning and execution to make it a success.
Frequently Asked Questions on E-Waste Recycling Plant Project Report
How To Learn E Waste Recycling?
You can learn e waste recycling from the machinery sellers and from competitors and run your business better than them.
How can we make e waste recycling plant in India?
It is a highly profitable business. You can get the scrap electronic waste on very low rates. You can recycle them and create new things too and earn by selling it on better rates.
How can we make e waste recycling plant in India?
You can make an e waste recycling plant in India after complete research, and market analysis. You need to include every minute and major information in your project report. Once your project reportis ready you can use it to get the complete plan bank loan.
How are e waste recycling plants set up?
It is not that easy to set an electronic e waste plant in India. You need to do a deep research first. Getting to know the scope of business and perfect location for your plant is important. In order to set up your plant you need huge investment. Once you arrange it then you can set up your plant.
What is the cost of e waste recycling plant in India?
The cost of setting an e waste recycling plant in India is between Rs 10 to 20 Lakh. It includes getting a land or space on lease and installing the machinery and equipment of e waste recycling plant in India.
How do I become an electronic waste recycler?
When you set up an e waste recycling plant and make the necessary investment and arrange funds and hire staff. You are almost an electronic waste recycler. You need to be ready with staff who will take your work in their shoulders and start recycling E Waste.
How to Start an e waste recycling company in India?
You can now start an electronic E Waste business in India after the market research. You will then have to write business plan of e waste recycling startup. Investment funds should be arranged on time from financial institutions and banks and then you can start this venture.
Who rolled out the e waste management rules in India?
The State Pollution Control Board and Pollution Control Board roll out the E-Waste management rules every year. The central government of India and Central Pollution Control Board can also guidelines to set standards for performance of recycling E-Waste time to time.
What are the rules and regulations regarding e waste disposal in India?
You can store E-Waste for a maximum period of 180 days. The State Pollution Control Board is having the power to extend this duration to 365 days. The time extension is done in case the electronic waste needs to be first processed and then move to dismantler or recycling machine.
“name”: “E-Waste Recycling Business Ideas | E-Waste Management Business | Training & Technology यहाँ मिलेगी”,
“description”: “Find information about E-Waste recycling business & Management of E-Waste. Also find interesting business ideas in the sector of E-Waste. The video also covers information about various institutes that offer trainings and skill development programs in e-Waste recycling and management. Useful for everyone wanting to get into e-waste collection business, e-waste sorting business, e-waste dismantling business, e-waste recycling business. Also useful for everyone looking out for: i.) e-waste management and processing techniques ii.) e-waste recycling plant iii.) e-waste recycling project iv.) e-waste recycling business start up v.) e-waste recycling machine vi.) e-waste recycling training in India vii.) e-waste business ideas viii.) e-waste recycling business license Important Links: i.) List of authorised e-Waste Dismantler and Recyclers: https://cpcb.nic.in/uploads/Projects/E-Waste/List_of_E-waste_Recycler.pdf ii.) CMAT – https://www.coeonewaste.com iii.) https://www.nielit.gov.in/gangtok/content/e-waste-training-programmes iv.) 5 Waste Recycling Business Ideas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X87lYpdeHZM&t=141s v.) 5 Waste Management Business Ideas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBAE_QYfoAM Time Codes: 00:00 E-Waste Business Ideas 1:05 What’s included in e-waste? 1:35 Why is it important to treat e-waste? 2:40 Profitability in e-waste business 4:00 Business Idea #1 (e-Waste Collection & Sorting) 5:12 List of Authorised Recyclers and Dismantlers 5:27 Business Idea #2 (Dismantling of e-waste) 5:52 Business Idea #3 (Recycling of e-waste) 6:15 Skills & Technology to recycle e-waste (CMAT) 7:17 NIELT (Recycling & Dismantling training for NE States) 7:52 MTech in e-Waste Resource Engineering & Management Our Websites: i.) https://www.careerride.com ii.) https://www.tutorialride.com #CareerRideHindi #eWaste #Recycling”,