Do you ever think to start a sand manufacturing business? If yes, find out a step – by – step project report on starting a sand business with the manufacturing process, validity, machinery, etc.
Sand is the priority component in the construction industry. River sand is a natural source of sand. Natural or river sand is weathered and worn by rocks, of different grades or sizes. It depends on the amount of wear. The artificial sand produced by suitable machines can be a better alternative to river sand.
There should be a proper elevation of sand. When the fine particles are in the proper proportion, the sand will have low voids. The required cement volume will be less. Such sand is more economical. Sand making is a profitable business. It demands substantial capital investment in plant setup.
Why is Artificial Sand Manufacturing a Profitable Business?
The manufactured sand is formed by crossing boulders and stones. It undergoes a series of jaw and cone crushers for size reduction. Making artificial sand is a bright future in the construction industry. The demand for artificial sand is increasing rapidly. Here are some reasons that there is a good market opportunity in India for making artificial sand.
- Currently, artificial sand is about 50% cheaper than river sand. River sand is being sold at around Rs 1,300 per tonne. Artificial sand is sold at half the price.
- River sand cannot meet the growing demand for the construction sector. River sand is not properly classified in many parts of the country. It contains excessive silt and organic impurities. These can be harmful to the durability of steel in concrete. Sand manufactured has no silt or organic impurities.
- The presence of bones, coal, shells, silt, and other impurities like mica makes it unfit for cement concrete use. The decay of these materials decreases the life of the concrete. This is due to the weathering effect.
- Nowadays, the government has banned lifting sand from the river bed.
- The transport of sand damages the roads.
- The removal of sand from the river bed affects the environment as the water table deepens and eventually dries up.
Sand making machine and unit setup
First of all, you have to purchase major essential machines. The list includes hill feeders, jaw crushers, impact crushers, and vibrating screens for sand making. However, only the sand produced by the VSI crusher/protector is cubic and angular in shape. Sand made by other types of machines is flaky, which is difficult to work with.
Jaw crushers are commonly used for crushing stones in metal/aggregates. Sand produced from cone crusher, jaw crusher, roll crusher often has a higher percentage of dust and contains flake particles.
- In the unit setup, you will need a minimum of 30,000 square feet of land. High voltage power is required to operate the machines.
- Artificial sand making process and raw materials.
- The construction of the sand process involves three stages. These are crushed stones for aggregates by VSI, then fed to the rotator to crush the aggregates in the sand at the required grain size (as fine). Then, do a screening to eliminate the dust particles, and washing the sand removes the very fine particles within. Finally, the final product will meet all the requirements of IS: 383. It can be used in concrete and construction. However, VSI plants are available with capacities up to 400Ton Per Hour (TPH).Additionally, you can use all types of stones such as granite, gravel, basalt as raw materials in a sand making plant.
As listed above, you must be aware of starting a sand manufacturing business and the process of starting this business. According to the global sandstone aggregate data, artificial sand has unlimited growth space and wide investment prospects, which can bring huge benefits to investors. Move on!
Artificial Sand Project
Here, our Artificial Sand Detailed Project Report (DPR) deliver after thorough project analysis, which is created based on deep research and rich in graphics and pictorial view and contain required information or data to fulfill its purpose for Bank loan, Government Sponsored Scheme etc.
Our report data is up to date and easily impress your lender as these Artificial Sand Project Report made by Chartered Accountants. Project reports having unbeatable quality, extraordinary project reports, trusted by thousands of people.
In our reports, you get every micro detail and accurate level of calculation as per the banking guidelines, acceptable to every bank, Non-Banking Financial Company, Government Departments and other financial institutions etc. These reports are very straight forward contain honest descriptions, neat, readable, and to-the-point. Reports are well spaced with titles and subtitles and are free of language errors.
Our report preparation team makes sure that the report is concise and transmits maximum information with minimum words. It guides you to show a roadmap for your business in the longer term. Every bank always has a look at your project report before they lend out any money. It’s important to have a report that’s clear with simple language, easy to understand and one that will offer a real insight into the business ideas that you have.
Sand Making Business Registration and License
In starting sand making business, you will need to obtain various registrations and licenses.
- Register the firm as proprietorship, Partnership or company with the ROC.
- Get Trade License from Municipal Authority
- Apply for industry base Udyam Registration on MSME portal. This is optional. However, it will help you in getting a government job. Subsidy.
- Get GST registration.
- Apply for ‘NOC’ through the State Pollution Control Board.
- Apply for BIS certification. The end product must meet all the requirements of IS: 383. Also, you can classify the use of sand. The test Also.75 mm, 2.36 mm, 1.183 mm, 600 μm, 300 μm, 150 μm, etc.
Project Report Format
In our project report format, we cover technology details, its diagrams, flow chart etc.. as and when required or deemed fit to include. Also, prepare in-depth financial calculations including CMA which is necessary for the Investor/bank.
Key Points Cover in Details Project Report on Artificial Sand
As mentioned above, Artificial Sand Detail Project Report (DPR) is a complete package that contains everything that requires getting funds up to 25 Crores (Twenty Five Crores). Checkout our DPR sample to make your vision more clear. Usually, the Detailed Project Report (DPR) is needed when you apply for a bank loan or Government scheme. Project Report Bank aims to create the reports accurately from the start and make sure that businessmen get the right value and results from the reports.
The following are the key points we generally covers while making DPR, whichever relevant to your business :-
- Introduction to Project and Industry
- Executive Summary
- Profile of the business in the country
- Project Evaluation – Social Angle
- Analysis of basic variables
- Socio- Economic Advantage
- Impact on environment
- Foreign Trade Income
- Value addition
- Import replacement
- Technology assimilation and so on
- Present condition of the business
- Consumer Inclinations
- Market Prerequisites
- Market Portions
- Distribution Channels
- Market Qualities of the Item
- Export Possibilities and Global Market
- Marketing and selling game plans
- SWOT Analysis
- Particulars Of Existing / Proposed Bank Credit Facilities (Form – I)
- Projected Profitability Statement ( Form – II)
- Projected Balance Sheet (Form – III)
- Comparative Operation Statement (Form – IV)
- Maximum Permissible Bank Finance MPBF – (Form – V)
- Cash Flow Statement – (Form – VI)
Monetary Projections Details Contains:
- Cost of Project & Means of Finance
- Details of Raw Materials
- Details of Utilities
- Human Resources Planning
- Technical Manufacturing Business Process
- Assumptions in monetary projections
- Projected Sales & Production
- Cost of Production and Profitability
- Fund Flow Statement
- Working Capital Cycle
- DSCR – Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- BEP – Break Even Point Analysis
- IRR – Internal Rate of Return
- ISCR – Interest Service Coverage Ratio
- Calculation of payback period
- Debt to Equity Ratio
- Working Notes for Monetary Projections
- EBIT – Earnings before interest and taxes
- EBITDA – earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization
- Cash Burn Rate
- Discounted Cash Inflow & Outflow
- NPV – Net Present Value
- Net Worth
Report Size : 40 – 50 Pages,
In which, Financial Projections : 18 – 20 Pages
Get Detail Project Report
Gone are the days waiting at the door of the expert , as a result, get you Artificial Sand project report in hand, now you can get you business plant in just 7 days.
First Step – Click add to basket >> Check Out >> Payment
Second Step – Provide Required Information on What’s App No. 9301130551 or Email on [email protected]
Third Step – Get report within 7 days in PDF format.
Don’t gamble anywhere, if you are serious about your business plan then Project Report bank is the right place to higher for the preparation of your detailed reports.
To save time, we deliver reports over e-mail in a high-resolution PDF file and also provide hard copy through courier service in a given period. Our one more positive thing is that we provide 3 times free changes to your document post-delivery for up to 6 months and thereafter, on minor charges.
Every financial formula required by the bank is contained in a comprehensive Artificial Sand project report. To get the sample financial project report on WhatsApp, kindly share your details with our support specialist and get it easily. Also, you can contact our support specialist by just clicking the HELP button on the bottom right corner of this screen. Our project report assistance helps in explaining the features of the reports to make you more clear and understandable on different project reports.
Business Plan project report
A clear project report of Artificial Sand VSI is crucial for your success as an entrepreneur. You wish to contemplate some important, like your initial costs, your target market, and how long it’ll see you interrupt even. Draft a proper Artificial Sand VSI (Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher) project report that describes your expected income, product and repair lines, expansion plans, and other details of your business. A well-drafted project report will facilitate you in applying for any bank loan.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1. Which sand is best to use for construction Natural or Artificial sand?
- Process of making natural sand Naturally available on river banks.
Process of making artificial sand Manufactured in the factory.
- The shape of Natural sand Smooth texture with better shape. Low water demand.
Therefore, the shape of artificial sand is Cubic and angular in shape and has a rough texture, and is, therefore, superior to concrete.
- Concrete strength of Natural sand Less concrete than artificial sand.
Concrete strength of Artificial Sand Higher concrete strength than river sand used for concreting.
- Applications of natural sand Recommended for RCC, plastering, and brick/blockwork.
Applications of artificial sand highly recommend blockwork purposes and brick/block works.
Q2. Is natural sand and artificial sand eco-friendly?
Natural sand: Harmful to the environment, Eco imbalance reduces groundwater levels and dries the rivers.
Artificial sand: The manufactured sand uses natural coarse aggregates. It does less harm to the environment than river sand.
Q3. What is the quality of natural and artificial sand?
Natural sand: There is no control over quality as it happens naturally. Silt content in the same river bed sand may vary.
Artificial sand: Better quality control since manufactured in a controlled environment.
Q4. Reasons why artificial sand is a profitable business?
Crossing boulders and stones from the manufactured sand. It goes through the sand, making a machine for size reduction. The demand for artificial sand is increasing rapidly. Here are some reasons that there is a good market opportunity in India for making artificial sand.
Currently, artificial sand is about 50% cheaper than river sand. River sand is being sold at around Rs 1,300 per tonne. Artificial sand is sold at half the price.
The presence of bones, coal, shells, silt, and other impurities like mica makes it unfit for cement concrete use. The decay of these materials decreases the life of the concrete. This is due to the weathering effect. Nowadays, the government has banned lifting sand from the river bed.
Q5. How is the sand business profitable?
First of all, please understand that this business is a low-margin, high-volume business. A customer does not have to worry about the color and design of cement, bricks, sand, or steel, and hence, there are limited ways that you can make your shop unique to the customer. Very few sand brands exist in the market, and since it’s a large number of purchases, a customer wishes to save the last penny and compare prices everywhere and hunt for the best bargains. It becomes a very price-sensitive business in such a scenario, and the shop with a lower price usually wins.
Companies typically offer sales-based incentives. With wholesalers or old shops that already have huge sales volumes, they have the edge over new ones because they already receive additional discounts from companies and Keep their prices at a lower level.
In addition, the customer sooner or later decreases in liquidity and expects a loan from the supplier. Providing credit becomes a requirement for you to run a business and meet sales goals, but the possibility of default is always present, and coupled with low-margin, it becomes a big risk game.
Q6. How to succeed in the sand manufacturing business?
- You must have enough capital to get started. You need warehouses to buy items in bulk and to get a cheap purchase price. Initially, you also need to work on low margins to attract customers and visit the shop.
- Location can be your USP. With this business, since transportation of such items is expensive, customers prefer to shop in and around their location.
- If you can recover advanced debt from customers, you have won the battle by hook or crook. If you have political connections or some other credentials based on which you can recover the money, you can grow the business at an excellent pace.
- You can also work on improving the customer experience and service and try to make it your USP. Use technology to provide customers with the latest prices, technical information, provide services such as home-delivery, keep a consistent pricing policy, do not cheat on weight or quality.
- All this being said, with its time, it is becoming difficult for a person to make his home. And I expect that shortly most of the buildings will be constructed through contractors. And working with contractors will be very difficult for the shops as they will have requirement quantity in which they will source directly from manufacturers/companies. So, consider that as well.