Specification for PMEGP 2 Loan Financial Aid to Prolong Existing Active PMEGP / MUDRA Units. Importantly the Government of India approves to introduce of a new credit links subsidy program name the PMEGP scheme.
Moreover, the revision on Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program with PMEGP 2. Including combing the two schemes, which are the Prime minister’s Rojgar Yojana and Rural Employment Generation Program. This means these two schemes were in operation from 31.03.2008. Both hold the same objective to create job opportunities by setting up micro-enterprises in rural and urban areas. So, this article is going to understand the PMEGP 2 in detail.
Introduction to PMEGP 2
KVIC that is Khadi & Village Industries Commission, is executing the PMEGP ad the national-level Nodal Agency. KVIC now is the legal body under the Ministry of MSME, Government of India, New Delhi.
At the State Level, the scheme executes by the State KVIC Directors. Including the State Khadi & Village Industries Boards (KVIBs), District Industries Centre’s (DICs), and Banks. Also, up to 31.3.2018, a sum of 4,66,471 units sets up in the Country. Given the performance of the project and demands by the entrepreneurs or unitholders. And also suggest by the Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon. The Government confirms in its Evaluation Study Report the maintenance of PMEGP for three years from 2017-18 to 2019-20. With a financial outlay of Rs. 5,500 Crores beyond the 12th five-year Plan.
Also, a provision formulates for allowing the 2nd Loan with a subsidy for the upgrading of existing units. That performs well in terms of sales, profit-making, and repayment of loans while providing such approval.
Therefore, manufacturing units get Rs.One crore amount as a financial. Also, for Service/Trading Units receives the financial support of Rs.25 lakhs with a subsidy of 15% (20% for NER and Hilly States).
Objectives of PMEGP Loan 2
- Firstly, to satisfy the need for additional financial assistance. For efficient or well-performing units needs up-gradation and expansion.
- Secondly, to meet the needs of entrepreneurs to add new technology. Including automation to the current unit to modernize it.
- Improving the efficiency and productivity of the existing units with the inclusion of an additional dose of funding.
- Growing the current unit’s potential with additional financial assistance to ensure additional wage jobs.
Quantum and Nature of financial help:
2nd Loan to upgrade the new PMEGP / MUDRA units:
a) The total project/unit cost allowable in the manufacturing sector for Up-gradation is Rs.1. Crore and Rs.15 Crore are the highest subsidy Lakhs (for NER and Hill States, Rs.20 lakhs).
- Beneficiaries categories: All Categories
- The beneficiary’s contribution to the project cost 10% (of proposed development or up-gradation cost.
- Rate of Subsidy: 5% (20% in NER and Hill States).
(b) Rs.25 lakhs applicable to the highest cost of the project or unit suitable. For upgrading in the service/trading market, and the overall subsidy applicable Rs. 3.75 lakhs (for NER and Hill States, Rs. 5 lakhs).
(c) The subsidy rate (of project cost) is 15 percent for all groups (20 percent in NER and The Hill States). Also, for both groups, the beneficiary’s contribution is about 10 percent.
d) The balancing amount of the entire project cost provides by the Bank as a term loan. The applicant can use the loan amount for investment on fixed assets. That is for construction of building or buying of important new machinery/Installation of machinery etc.
e) Under the term loan element of the construction of a building or industrial shed, machinery & equipment, etc. includes. The construction of own buildings can include, and the ceiling of construction must not usually exceed 25% of the total sanction project cost.
Eligibility Requirements for PMEGP loan beneficiaries
- The benefits are available for all existing units financed under the PMEGP / MUDRA scheme. Whose margin money claim includes modification, and the first Loan uses as repaid within a particular period.
- For the last three years, the unit must make money.
- Also, the beneficiary may apply to the same funding bank that provided the first Loan. Even it can be any other bank that is willing to extend the second Loan to the credit facility.
- The Udyam Registration is compulsory.
- The 2nd Loan can contribute to the generation of additional jobs.
Performing Agencies under PMEGP 2 Loan
(a) KVIC implements the scheme. The Statutory Body continues by the 1956 Khadi and Village Industries Commission Act, which establishes a single national Nodal Agency.
b) At the State level, the scheme implements by State Directors of KVIC, State KVIBs, and District Industries Centers in rural areas. In urban areas, the scheme implements by the State District Industries Centres (SDIC) only. KVIC can agree with State KVIBs, State DICs, and monitor the completion of the Units in both rural and urban areas. KVIC and DIC may also involve NSIC, MSME-DIs, RSETIs, RUDSETIs, ITIs & other similar Institutions. Including the Panchayati Raj Institutions and other Ngo’s identification of beneficiaries under the scheme. Coir Board can involve in knowing the coir units for their enhance, mentoring, and handgrip.
Financial Institutions involved in PMEGP 2 loan
a. Every Public Sector Banks
b. Every Regional Rural Banks
c. Cooperative Banks support by State Level Task Force Committee manage by Principal Secretary (Industries/MSME)/Commissioner (Industries).
d. Private Scheduled Commercial Banks allowance by State Level Task Force Committee mange by Principal Secretary Industries or MSME.
Steps to apply for PMEGP 2 loan
Step 1 :
Firstly you must know that the existing user of and units applicable to get select from all over the Country. So, on the PMEGP e-portal, a separate form link is there for submitting an application by the existing units for up-gradation.
Following preliminary review by the KVIC / KVIB / DIC and shall ensure, before recommending the application to the banks, that the application is complete in all respects and that the applicant met all the requirements set out in the Guidelines.
Thereafter, shall forward the request to the bank. So, If the application is not in order, they will return the application within 15 days, along with its reasons.
Bank reviews and approve the proposal. Thereafter, release of the Loan, and Margin Money Subsidy (MMS) hold by the Bank. However, Bank as per the prevailing practice for PMEGP units. For 18 months, the MMS holds as a Term Deposit Receipt (TDR).
No interest in the TDR is applicable to pay. Also, no interest in the corresponding amount of the Loan disbursed charges.
However, after installing the machinery and inspection of the agency and the Bank, the TDR balance transfer into the loan account.
However, to track by all stakeholders, a separate MIS for the 2nd dose of financial assistance mentions the PMEGP e-portal.
The unit’s joint physical verification carries out by the implementing agencies and the banks at least twice a year. Also, the details of the joint physical verification are available to the portal. KVIC will also do the geo-tagging of all the devices.
Step 6 :
In addition to above, physical verification by third parties carries out by KVIC by outsourcing to an independent contractor upon completion of two years of period.
Step 7 :
By paying the CGTMSE fees, the beneficiary can choose to cover the project under the CGTMSE Scheme.
- Past ‘loan sanction letter’ provides by the Bank.
- The proof of ‘MM claims set against the previous loan.’
- ‘Bank Certificate for complete loan repayment.’
- Project report for development and improving the unit.
- Passport size photograph.
- IT returns for the last three years.
- Annual accounts verify by CA for the last three years.
The primary aim of the system is to assist the well-performing units in updating the units. Also, the second financial assistance refers to the other points already met by the current PMEGP program.
Relating to the beneficiary units’ eligibility, the negative list, and also the process for requesting the banks’ margin money. Also, the release of the margin money subsidy by the current e-poThethe preservation of the subsidy in the TDR.
However, remember to assure that the second financial support only applies to the development/up-gradation of the well-performing PMEGP/MUDRA units’ existing/related activities.
- Agro-Food Processing Industries
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Business Plan
- Central Government Schemes
- Construction & Building Materials Projects Real Estate
- Finance Information
- Jute and Jute Based Project
- Kerala Government
- Madhya Pradesh
- MUDRA Loan Scheme
- Paper & Paper Based Project
- Readymade Garments Knitting Weaving Sanitary Napkin Textile Industry
- Steel and Steel Products, Iron and Steel, Ferrous Metals Products,Alloy Steel ,Tinplate, Carbon Steel, Steel Mill,Forge Products, Mild Steels Projects
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Bank Of India Mudra Loans Scheme
- Bank of Baroda Mudra Loan Scheme
- Project report for Mudra Loan
- Super Market Project Report
- MP Mukhyamantri Udyam Kranti Yojana 2021
- Flattened Rice Project Report Beaten Poha Mill
- Jam Jelly Project Report for Manufacturing Plant
- Bindi Making Project Report for Manufacturing Business
- The Udyam Registration: New Procedure for MSME
- Iodized Salt Project Report Production Process
- Sunflower Oil Manufacturing Business
- Project Report on Wire Nails Manufacturing Business
- Detailed Project Report on Noodles Manufacturing
- Project Report on Real Estate for Project Finance
- Project Report on Diaper (Baby and Adult) and Sanitary Napkins