Nabard Scheme Apply | Dairy Farming Scheme Online Application | NABARD Dairy Scheme 2023 Bank Subsidy | Nabard Dairy Yojana 2023 Farming Plan
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development NABARD is a financial institution set for the development of India so that credit-related concerns are well managed like policy, planning, operations etc. for agriculture in rural areas especially. NABARD is a fundraiser for agriculture-based activities and rural development. The main focus is on the growth and development of rural areas in the nation. NABARD works in three crucial areas that are finance, supervision and development of the agriculture sector.
The NABARD scheme has been launched by the Central Government to offer the best employment opportunities for all the individuals in the country. Under this scheme, people living in rural areas will receive loans that, too, at a low-interest rate from the government for establishing dairy farming (For arranging dairy farms, the country’s rural population will receive a low-interest rate loan.)
The Banks have instructions to offer loans to candidates under this scheme. Under this scheme, the Animal Husbandry Department is modernizing in all districts.
NABARD Dairy & Farming Scheme 2023 Latest Update
Table of Contents
- 1 NABARD Dairy & Farming Scheme 2023 Latest Update
- 2 Dairy Farming Scheme 2023
- 3 Features Of NABARD Loan Scheme 2023
- 4 Objective of NABARD Scheme
- 5 Functions Of NABARD Scheme
- 6 NABARD Dairy Scheme 2023 Bank Subsidy
- 7 Loans Under NABARD Scheme 2023
- 8 Direct Finance Loan Schemes under NABARD
- 9 Refinance Schemes
- 10 NABARD Dairy Yojana 2023 Farming Scheme
- 11 Government Sponsored Schemes Under NABARD
- 12 Farm Sector
- 13 Off-Farm Sector
- 14 Dairy Yojana 2023 Scheme
- 15 Fifth Plan of NABARD
- 16 Establishment of Private Veterinary Clinic.
- 17 Ninth Plan of NABARD
- 18 What is the process to obtain NABARD loan for dairy farming?
- 19 Can I apply for NABARD loan?
- 20 Can one get NABARD subsidies on dairy farming?
- 21 What is NABARD refinance?
- 22 Which banks are eligible to provide loans or subsidies under NABARD?
- 23 Can I get a loan from NABARD for a poultry farm?
NABARD loan Scheme is responsible for developing cottage industries, villages and rural projects. It works to set up small scale industries and uplift rural areas. You can avail loan for agricuture related business activities anywhere in India.
To alleviate the loss created in the agriculture sector and provide relief to all people who have faced losses, the country’s Finance Minister Nirmal Sitharaman has made a new announcement under the NABARD program. The Minister of Finance said that under this plan, he decides to give additional funding of 30,000 crores to local farmers which are in addition to 90,000 crore rupees of the NABARD scheme. In this scheme, this money is given to governments through the co-operative department. Its benefit will go to 3 crore farmers around the world.
Dairy Farming Scheme 2023
Apart from animal husbandry, the assistance of the fisheries department is taken to run this scheme properly. Under the Dairy & Farming Scheme 2023, self-employment is available to the unemployed people of rural areas also, people can run their business smoothly and increase employment opportunities in our country.
This scheme supports setting up dairy farms for the production of milk in the country. Everything will be the machine based for milk production to maintain cows or buffaloes, protect cows, manufacture ghee, etc.
Beneficiaries who have an interest in getting the benefit of NABARD scheme 2023 must apply for financial help under this scheme.
Features Of NABARD Loan Scheme 2023
- Provide financial help or funding.
- Building and improving infrastructure in rural areas.
- To prepare credit card plans at district level.
- Guiding banks to achieve credit targets.
- Supervision of Regional Rural Banks and Cooperative Banks.
- Designing new projects to undergo rural development.
- Implementation of Government development schemes.
- To provide proper training to handicraft artisans.
Objective of NABARD Scheme
As you know, many people living in rural areas of the country earn their livelihood through dairy farming. Dairy farming is quite chaotic, due to which people are not able to make much profit. Under the NABARD Scheme 2023, the dairy industry will upgrade into an organized and smoothly running sector to generate self-employment through this scheme and provide facilities for the dairy sector.
The main objective of the Dairy Farming Scheme is to give loans to people without interest so that they can run their businesses smoothly. Another main aim of this scheme is to promote milk production so that unemployment disappears in our country.
The government is doing extensive scale work to increase the income of farmers.
Functions Of NABARD Scheme
- To improve rural areas by providing financial service for development and improvement.
- Organize and manage fund programs for farming and agriculture activities.
- To make policies regarding financial institutions.
- Providing funds to develop food parks and food processing units under food park.
- To provide credit facility for cold chain, cold storage and warehouse infrastructure.
- To provide short and loan term loan facility to the customers.
- To Offer direct refinancial services to cooperative banks
- Offering credit to marketing agriculture federations.
NABARD Dairy Scheme 2023 Bank Subsidy
- Subsidies are also given to start units to manufacture dairy products under the Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme.
- Under NABARD Dairy Plan 2023, you can purchase equipment to process dairy products.
- You buy such a machine, and its price is Rs. 13.20 lakhs, you can get a 25 %(Rs. 3.30 lakhs) capital subsidy.
- If you come from SC / ST category, you can get a 33% ( Rs 4.40 lakh) subsidy for this.
- DDM of NABARD states that in this scheme, the loan amount requires approval by the Bank and 25% will go to the beneficiary. So, those interested in getting benefits from this scheme need to contact the Bank directly.
- If you want to start dairy under five cows, then you must provide proof of their cost. Under which the government can give a 50% subsidy. Farmers need to pay 50% in separate instalments to the Bank.
Loans Under NABARD Scheme 2023
Direct Finance Loan Schemes under NABARD
- Food Parks and Food Processing Units can get direct loan if they are located in Designated Food Parks.
- Loans to Cold storage and chains, and Warehouse Infrastructure.
- Loan Facilities to Marketing Federations
- Rural Development Fund for Infrastructures
- Direct Refinance facility to Cooperative Banks
- Supportive Producer Organisations
- Investment Funds
- Long Term funds for Irrigation
- Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana
- Micro Irrigation Fund
- Short Term and Long Term Refinance is available
- Eligible schemes for loan under Off Farm Sector
NABARD Dairy Yojana 2023 Farming Scheme
Under this scheme, NABARD provides financial aid upto Rs 2 lakh to each farmer. You can avail this assistance in the form of subsidy on purchasing milch animals, tools and other inputs that you might need to set up your dairy farm. Farmers can even avail interest free loan under NABARD Scheme for a period upto 5 years.
You need to have a minimum land of 1 hectare to get benefit of this scheme. You also need to have access to electricity and water facility. Applying offline and online for this scheme is completely your choice and convenience.
Government Sponsored Schemes Under NABARD
- PODF that is Producers Organisation Development Fund
- Tribal Development Program
- Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme
- Watershed Development Programme
- Capital Investment Subsidy Scheme
- Agribusiness Centres Scheme
- National Livestock Mission
- Ensuring End Use of Subsidy Released
- New Agricultural Marketing Infrastructure
- Special Long Term Refinance Schemes
- Credit Linked Capital Subsidy
- Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana
- Weavers Package
Dairy Yojana 2023 Scheme
The first plan says that setting up small dairy units for domestic milking cows / hybrid cows / 10 milch animals like buffaloes like Lal Sindhi, Sahiwal, Rathi, Gir, etc is easy under this scheme.
- Investment required to open dairy for at least two years to a maximum of 10 years – ₹ 5,00,000 / – for the dairy of 10 animals
- Subsidy to be provided – 25% on ten animal dairies (Profile 33.33% for SC / ST farmers), Capital subsidy limit, Rs. 1.25 lakhs (Rs. 1.67 lakhs for SC / ST farmers). The maximum allowed capital subsidy is Rs 25000 for two animal units (Rs 33,300 for SC / ST farmers). The subsidy will be restricted on a pro-rata basis based on size.
Rearing of calves- up to 20 calves- crossbreed, indegenous cattle, and classified bullafo milch breeds.
- Investment – 4.80 lakhs for 20 calves’ units – with the least unit size of 5 calves and a high limit of 20 calves.
- Subsidy – 25% subsidy provides for opening units up to 20 calves. This subsidy must be given on capital up to ₹ 1,20,000 / -. People of the same SC / ST category receive subsidy up to ₹ 1,60,000 / -. The people of the category receive 33.33% in subsidy. Subsidy of maximum ₹ 30,000 / – is given on the opening of 5 calf units. For the people of the same category, this subsidy amount needs to include fixed at ₹ 40,000 / -.
Vermicompost and manure will not be combined with the unit with dairy animals.
- Investment – Up to Rs 18,00,000 (Eighteen lakhs rupees)
- The subsidy is given – If a person invests Rs. 4.50 lakhs under this scheme, he will get a subsidy of up to 25%. The same Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes applicants will get a 33.33% subsidy on capital up to Rs 6 lakh.
Purchase on milk testers/milk dispenser / Refrigerator (which has a capacity of up to 2000 liters) to keep it cold when there is a lot of milk.
- Investment – A person needs to invest up to Rs 18 lakhs.
- Funds to be paid – 25% of the expenditure (33.33% for SC / ST farmers) under the capital subsidy of Rs 4.50 lakh (Rs 6.00 lakh for SC / ST farmers).
Fifth Plan of NABARD
Purchase of dairy processing equipment to produce indigenous milk products.
- Investment – For this project, you have to invest a minimum of Rs 12 lakh.
- Funds need to be given – Under this scheme, a person is provided a capital loan of up to ₹ 3,00,000 / -. On which he gets a 25% subsidy. If the person belongs to Schedule Caste or Schedule Tribe, then he gets capital up to ₹ 4,00,000 / -. On which he receives a 33.33% subsidy.
Dairy Products Transportation Facilities and Cold Chain Installation.
- Investment – To start this scheme, the country’s people will require a minimum amount of Rs 24 lakhs.
- Subsidy – The maximum loan up to ₹ 7,50,000 / – is provided by the government to invest in the project. The person receives a 25% subsidy on this loan. People belonging to the SC / ST caste get a loan of up to 10 lakh rupees. On which they also get a 33.33% subsidy.
Cold storage facility for milk and milk products.
- Investment – Under this scheme, people of rural areas will have to invest at least 30 lakh rupees.
- The applicant will get 25% of subsidy on total capital expenditure for general category and 33.33 % for SC / ST person as back ended capital subsidy subject to a ceiling of Rs 7.5 Lakh and Rs 10 Lakh for SC/ST person.
Establishment of Private Veterinary Clinic.
- Investment: You have to invest Rs 2.40 lakh for a mobile clinic and Rs 1.80 lakh for the fixed clinic.
- Receiving amount – 25% of the expenditure (33.33% for SC / ST farmers). Capital subsidy of Rs 60,000 / – and Rs 80,000 / – for mobile clinic and Rs.60000/- and Rs 80,000 / – for SC / ST farmers for fixed clinic.
Ninth Plan of NABARD
Dairy Marketing Outlets / Dairy Parlor
- Investment – For this scheme, you need an investment amount of 56 thousand rupees.
- NABARD Subsidy: Under this scheme, the capital subsidy ends as a limit of 25% or Rs 14,000 (33.33% for SC / ST farmers) for the subject expenditure – (Rs 18600 for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes).
Beneficiaries of NABARD Dairy Farming Scheme
- Small and Marginal Farmers
- Women Farmers
- Landless Laborers
- Members of scheduled caste and tribes
- Non-government organization
- Organized group
- Informal sector
Farmers can get upto 90% loan amount as subsidy from this scheme. The rate of interest under this scheme is 4%. The maximum availed loan amount is Rs 3 lakh. The repaying period is 5 years along with 1 year grace period. NABARD also provides cover for insurance for livestock purchased under this scheme.
Lending Institutions under NABARD & Dairy Farming Yojana
- Commercial Bank
- Regional Bank
- State co-operative bank
- State Cooperative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank
- The Rural Development Banking and Finance Corporation (RBFC)
- The National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC)
- The Agriculture and Rural Development Bank (ARDB)
- Other lending institutions under NABARD
Eligibility For NABARD Subsidy Scheme
- Farmers, private entrepreneurs, non-governmental organizations, companies, informal and formal sector groups, etc. are part of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, a person can avail loan facility only once.
- Under this scheme, financial support is given to more than one member of the same family and for this, you get financial assistance to set up separate units with different infrastructure at different places. The distance among such two projects must be at least 500 meters.
- An individual can get help under this program in all things, but you will only qualify once for each component.
- You need to install the required milking equipments
- Undergoing training at the approved training center is mandatory
- Have a herd size of 10 cows atleast.
How to Apply Online for NABARD & Dairy Farming Scheme 2023?
You must follow the following steps to apply for the online NABARD Dairy & Farming Scheme 2023:
- First, the applicant must go to the official website of the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development NABARD. After you go to the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you can see the option of the Information Center (Information Center). You must click on this. After you click on it, the next page will open on the computer screen in front of you.
- On this page, depending on your scheme, you will have to click on the download pdf option. By doing this, the full form of the plan seems to open up in front of you. You must complete and submit this form.
How To Apply Offline For NABARD Scheme?
The interested national beneficiaries who want to apply offline in this scheme must follow the procedure given below.
- To apply, first of all, you need to decide what kind of milk dairy you want to open.
- If you want to start a dairy farm under the NABARD scheme, you must go to the NABARD regional office.
- If you are willing to start a small dairy farm, you can also get information by visiting your nearest Bank.
- After you go to the Bank, you have to fill out a subsidy form and apply it.
- If the applicant’s loan amount is high, that person must submit their project report to NABARD.
Helpline number For NABARD Loan Scheme
Through this article, we tried our best to share all the essential information that connects to the NABARD Dairy & Farming Scheme 2023. If you are still facing any problem, you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number or email. Remember, you need to present a project report for new business under NABARD to avail the benefit of this scheme. Don’t worry, if you don’t know how to write it. Our experts can provide you ready to use project report for all business types in a short moment to save your time.
- Helpline Number- 022-26539895 / 96/99
- Email Id- [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions On NABARD & Dairy Farming Scheme 2023
What is the process to obtain NABARD loan for dairy farming?
You don’t get loan under this scheme it is just that it provides only concessional financing and subsidy with the help of some some regional rural banks, cooperative banks, and private and public sector banks.
Can I apply for NABARD loan?
There is no direct procedure for NABARD loan however you need to avail subsidy under the NABARD scheme. You can apply for a business loan with any commercial or cooperative bank.
Can one get NABARD subsidies on dairy farming?
The subsidy that you can get under the NABARD scheme is 25% of the outlay (33.33 % for SC/ST farmers) as a subsidy on a maximum of Rs 1.20 lakh for a unit having 20 calves (Rs. 1.60 lakh for SC/ST farmers).
What is NABARD refinance?
NABARD finance is a financial support that is offered to rural banks and co-operative banks in which the amount borrowed amount is repaid within 12 months. The NABARD refinance facility is available for production, marketing, and procurement activities.
Which banks are eligible to provide loans or subsidies under NABARD?
The following banks are eligible to apply loan.
- Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)
- Co-operative Banks
- Private and Public Sector Banks
Can I get a loan from NABARD for a poultry farm?
There is no loan offered by NABARD for setting up poultry farm business. There are poultry farm loans given by banks as per the candidate’s business requirements.