Nabard Scheme Apply | Dairy Farming Scheme Online Application | NABARD Dairy Scheme 2020 Bank Subsidy | Nabard Dairy Yojana 2020 Farming Plan
The NABARD scheme launch by Central Government. To offer the best employment opportunities for all the individuals in the country. In this scheme, the people living in rural areas will receive loans.
That, too, at a small interest rate by the government for establishing dairy farming (For arranging dairy farms, the country’s rural population will receive a low-interest rate loan.)
The Bank has instructions to offer the loan under this scheme. Under this scheme, the Animal Husbandry Department is modernizing in all districts.
NABARD Scheme 2020 New Update
To alleviate the loss created by Coronavirus and provide relief to all people facing losses in this pandemic, the country’s Finance Minister Nirmal Sitharaman has made a new announcement under the NABARD program. The Minister of Finance said under the plan, he decides to give additional funding of 30,000 crores to local farmers.
That is in addition to 90,000 crore rupees of the NABARD scheme. In this scheme, this money is given to governments through the co-operative department. Its benefit will go to 3 crore farmers around the world.
Dairy Farming Scheme 2020
Apart from animal husbandry, the assistance of the fisheries department is taken to run this scheme properly. Under the Dairy Farming Scheme 2020, self-employment is available to the unemployed people of rural areas. Also, people can run their business smoothly and increase employment opportunities in our country.
This scheme supports setting up dairy farms for the production of milk in the country. Everything will be the machine base for milk production to maintain cows or buffaloes, protect cows, manufacture ghee, etc.
Beneficiaries who have an interest in getting the benefit of this NABARD scheme 2020. So, they must apply under this scheme.
The objective of the Scheme
As you know, many people living in rural areas of the country live through dairy farming. Dairy farming is quite chaotic, due to which people are not able to make much profit. Under the NABARD Scheme 2020, the dairy industry will upgrade into an organized and smoothly running sector. To generate self-employment through this scheme and provide facilities for the dairy sector.
The main objective of the Dairy Farming Scheme is to give loans to people without interest so that they can run their business smoothly. Another main aim of which is to promote milk production so that unemployment disappear from our country.
The government is doing extensive scale work to increase the income of farmers.
NABARD Dairy Scheme 2020 Bank Subsidy
- Subsidies are also given to start units to manufacture dairy products under the Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme.
- Under NABARD Dairy Plan 2020, you can purchase equipment to process dairy products.
- You buy such a machine, and its price is Rs. 13.20 lakhs, you can get a 25 %(Rs. 3.30 lakhs) capital subsidy.
- If you come from SC / ST category, you can get a33% ( Rs 4.40 lakh) subsidy for this.
- DDM of NABARD states that in this scheme, the loan amount requires approval by the Bank. And 25% will go by the beneficiary. So, those interested in getting benefits from this scheme need to contact the Bank directly.
- If you want to start dairy under five cows, then you must provide proof of their cost. Under which the government can give a 50% subsidy. Farmers need to pay 50% in separate installments to the Bank.
Dairy Yojana 2020 Farming Plan
The first plan:
Setting up small dairy units for domestic milking cows / hybrid cows / 10 milch animals like buffaloes like Lal Sindhi, Sahiwal, Rathi, Gir, etc.
- Investment – to open dairy for at least two years to a maximum of 10 years – ₹ 5,00,000 / – for the dairy of 10 animals
- Subsidy to be provided – 25% on ten animal dairies (Profile 33.33% for SC / ST farmers), Capital subsidy limit, Rs. 1.25 lakhs (Rs. 1.67 lakhs for SC / ST farmers). The maximum allowed capital subsidy is Rs 25000 for two animal units (Rs 33,300 for SC / ST farmers). The subsidy will be restricted on a pro-rata basis based on size.
Rearing calves – up to 20 calves – crossbreed, indigenous cattle, and classified buffalo milch breeds
- Investment – 4.80 lakhs for 20 calves’ units – with the least unit size of 5 calves and a high limit of 20 calves.
- Subsidy – 25% subsidy provides for opening units up to 20 calves. This subsidy must be given on capital up to ₹ 1,20,000 / -. People of the same SC / ST category receive subsidy up to ₹ 1,60,000 / -. The people of the category receive 33.33% in subsidy. Subsidy of maximum ₹ 30,000 / – is given on the opening of 5 calf units. For the people of the same category, this subsidy amount needs to include fixed at ₹ 40,000 / -.
Vermicompost and manure (will not be combined with the unit with dairy animals.
- Investment – Up to Rs 18,00,000 (Eighteen lakhs rupees)
- The subsidy is given – If a person invests Rs. 4.50 lakhs under this scheme, he will get a subsidy of up to 25%. The same Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes applicants will get a 33.33% subsidy on capital up to Rs 6 lakh.
Purchase on milk testers/milk dispenser / Refrigerator (which has a capacity of up to 2000 liters) to keep it cold when there is a lot of milk.
- Investment – A person needs to invest up to Rs 18 lakhs.
- Funds to be paid – 25% of the expenditure (33.33% for SC / ST farmers) under the capital subsidy of Rs 4.50 lakh (Rs 6.00 lakh for SC / ST farmers).
Purchase of dairy processing equipment to produce indigenous milk products.
- Investment – For this project, you have to invest a minimum of Rs 12 lakh.
- Funds need to be given – Under this scheme, a person provides a capital loan of up to ₹ 3,00,000 / -. On which he gets a 25% subsidy. If the person belongs to Schedule Caste or Schedule Tribe, then he gets capital up to ₹ 4,00,000 / -. On which he receives a 33.33% subsidy.
Dairy Products Transportation Facilities and Cold Chain Installation.
- Investment – To start this scheme, the country’s people will require a minimum amount of Rs 24 lakhs.
- Subsidy – The maximum loan up to ₹ 7,50,000 / – provides by the government to invest in the project. The person receives a 25% subsidy on this loan. People belonging to the SC / ST caste get a loan of up to 10 lakh rupees. On which they also get a 33.33% subsidy.
Cold storage facility for milk and milk products.
- Investment – Under this scheme, people of rural areas will have to invest at least 30 lakh rupees.
- The applicant will get 25% of subsidy on total capital expenditure for general category and 33.33 % for SC / ST person as back ended capital subsidy subject to a ceiling of Rs 7.5 Lakh and Rs 10 Lakh for SC/ST person.
Establishment of Private Veterinary Clinic.
- Investment: You have to invest Rs 2.40 lakh for a mobile clinic and Rs 1.80 lakh for the fixed clinic.
- Receiving amount – 25% of the expenditure (33.33% for SC / ST farmers). Capital subsidy of Rs 60,000 / – and Rs 80,000 / – for mobile clinic and Rs.60000/- and Rs 80,000 / – for SC / ST farmers for fixed clinic.
Ninth Plan :
Dairy Marketing Outlets / Dairy Parlor
- Investment – For this scheme, you need an investment amount of 56 thousand rupees.
- NABARD Subsidy: Under this scheme, the capital subsidy ends as a limit of 25% or Rs 14,000 (33.33% for SC / ST farmers) for the subject expenditure – (Rs 18600 for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes).
Beneficiaries of NABARD Dairy Farming Scheme
- Non-government organization
- Organized group
- Informal sector
Lending Institutions under NABARD Dairy Farming Yojana
- Commercial Bank
- Regional Bank
- State co-operative bank
- State Cooperative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank
- Other institutions eligible for refinancing from NABARD
Eligibility for the subsidy scheme
- Farmers, private entrepreneurs, non-governmental organizations, companies, informal and formal sector groups, etc. are part of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, a person can avail only once.
- Under this scheme, support is given to more than one member of the same family. And for this, they provide assistance to set up separate units with different infrastructure at different places. The distance among such two projects must be at least 500 meters.
- An individual can get help under this program in all things, but you will only qualify once for each component.
How to Apply Online?
You must follow the following steps to apply for the online NABARD Dairy & Farming Scheme 2020 :
- First, the applicant must go to the official website of the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development NABARD. After you go to the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you can see the option of the Information Center (Information Center). You must click on this. After you click on it, the next page will open on the computer screen in front of you.
- On this page, depending on your scheme, you will have to click on the download pdf option. By doing this, the full form of the plan seems to open up in front of you. You must complete and submit this form.
They interested national beneficiaries who want to apply offline in this scheme. So, they must follow the procedure given below.
- To apply, first of all, you need to decide what kind of milk dairy you want to open.
- If you want to start a dairy farm under the NABARD scheme, you must go to the NABARD regional office.
- If you are willing to start a small dairy farm, you can also get information by visiting your nearest Bank.
- After you go to the Bank, you have to fill out a subsidy form and apply it.
- If the applicant’s loan amount is high, that person must submit their project report to NABARD.
Through this article, we share all the essential information that connects to the NABARD Dairy & Farming Scheme 2020. If you are still facing any problem, you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number or email. So, the helpline number and email id are as follows.
- Helpline Number- 022-26539895 / 96/99
- Email Id- [email protected]