By launching Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme, the State Government Of India has taken good steps to create employment opportunities among the youth. It helps to open new doors for the unemployed and helps potential entrepreneurs to make them self dependant and start their new ventures. You as an applicant of Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2022 can start a successful trading business in the country and earn livelihood.
Employment generation is the main goal of the Government of West Bengal thus it has announced and launched this scheme. It has an aim to help the enthusiastic entrepreneurs to start their own business and soon become an employer to offer jobs to others as well.
The government sets a target to provide loans to 1 lakh aspirants this year. Each candidate can avail of a loan of up to Rs 2 lakh under this scheme. The government also provides subsidies along with loans for new projects.
A target is set to make 1 lakh of unemployed young people self-sufficient each year through the Karmasathi project (karma sathi prokalpo). Also, this project formulates to run for the next three years. Moreover, for this initiative the government has planned to allocate Rs. 500 crore.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme?
- 2 Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme Application Form 2022
- 3 Eligibility Criteria For Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme
- 4 The Objective of Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2022
- 5 WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Benefits
- 6 Documents Required For WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa
- 7 Step to Apply For WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme Online 2022
What Is Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme?
The Government of West Bengal pushes to create a profitable opportunity for employment and considers it appropriate to assist young and enthusiastic state entrepreneurs that too both in rural and urban areas. It is working to set up new enterprises for manufacturing and opening small enterprises for services and trade to make the youth self-reliant.
Today, the government pleases to approve and support the introduction of a new scheme for the creation of new enterprises in the field of manufacturing. Along with small enterprises in the field of services and trade for state entrepreneurs.
On the occasion of the International Youth Day on 12 August in Kolkata, the Government of West Bengal officially launched the ‘Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme’. Under this program, one lakh of unemployed young people will be able to avail loans and subsidies.
Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme Application Form 2022
If you are in need of financial help and reading this article then let me tell you here I am going to include all the important details about this loan scheme. If you are eligible and interested for bank loan under KSP 2022 you can visit the official website and fill the application form of KSP 2022.
Eligibility Criteria For Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme
Anyone who is intending or, prospective businessperson fulfilling the requirements below can apply. Only one member of a family must stand eligible to apply under this scheme where “family” suggests parent and spouse.
- The candidates should be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Secondly, only permanent candidates of West Bengal are eligible for this scheme.
- Educational Qualification for the scheme implies a minimum Class VIII pass. Also, the preference is given to the one who has registered with the Employment Bank.
- The loan is provided by the state-owned cooperative bank to support the prospective entrepreneurs. The aspirants who are of the age group of 18-50 years can now set up “new manufacturing enterprises and small businesses“.
The Objective of Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2022
The provincial government considers the new plan following instructions from Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. Moreover, the ultimate goal of this program is to enable jobless youth to become self-sufficient.
- In the new scheme under “Karma Sathi Prakalpa” jobless youth who is not employed are provided loans and grants so that they can become self-sufficient.
- Also, the Chief Minister adds to her statement that the unemployment rate in West Bengal will drop in the upcoming years.
- Also, to help young entrepreneurs, the State is setting up new manufacturing enterprises and small companies including services and trading.
- To build gainful self-employment opportunities in both rural and urban areas of the State.
Although, under this program, the national government sets a target of providing a one-year-old youth loan. Therefore, each beneficiary can receive a loan of up to Rs 2 lakh under the scheme. In addition to loans, the government also provides funding for new projects.
WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Benefits
- The new employment generation projects help in securing the means of livelihood for the jobless youths in the urban part of the State.
- The West Bengal government also provides Rs. 2 lakhs to the jobless candidates to begin their business.
- Also, the scheme provides monetary help and a growing chance to about 3 lakh youngsters of the State in the coming three years.
Documents Required For WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa
The duly filled-in application form must submit along with the following duly signed documents.
- Passport Size Photo
- Adhaar Card
- Proof of address& ID
- 10th or 12th Market Sheet
- Certificate of education
- Voting ID Card
- Copy of SC / ST / OBC / Minority / Certificate issued separately, if applicable
- Project report
Step to Apply For WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme Online 2022
- Login to the Official Website of WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme karmasathi.wb.gov.in.
- On Frontpage, Click on the “Apply Now” Button. A pop Up Menu appears. Click on the register link.
- Application Form page \displays on screen.
- Now enter the important details.
- Mention all the details like :
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Also, other information and then upload your documents.
- Tap on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
How To Submit Karma Sathi Prakalpa Application Form Offline
You need to submit the application form offline to the Block Development Officer, in case the entrepreneur resides in rural areas. Office of the SubDivisional Officer in case the entrepreneur resides in Municipal/Notified areas or outside the areas of Kolkata Municipal Corporation and the Kolkata Municipal Corporation in case the entrepreneur resides in the KMC area. Application Form may also submit directly at MSME Facilitation Centre (MFC) of District Industries Centre (DIC).
- Beneficiary list of Karma Sathi prakalpa scheme 2022You need to visit the official website of West Bengal Karma Sati Prakalp Yojana. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, You have to click on the “Scheme” option. After this, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you should click on the “Karma Sathi prakalpa” scheme option. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- You should now click on the “Beneficiary List” option on this page. After this, a new form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you must select the details of the information requested, such as region, block, division, etc.
- After this, the Beneficiary List displays in front of you.
Incentives Under WBKSP Scheme 2022
- This scheme is implemented by the concerned State Authority, through which a loan of approx.2 lakh is provided to all elligible applicants each year.
- So far 1 lakh recipients are chosen as beneficiaries by the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme.
- Moreover, about Rs.500 crore is planned by the state government for this scheme.
How much loan is provided under Karma Sathi Prakalpa
Soft loans and subsidies are given under the framework to take up any new revenue-generating project up to Rs. 2 lakhs in the production, service, and trading/business field. Also, the loan issues on soft terms are provided by the State-owned Cooperative Bank.
Government Subsidy Under Karma Sathi Loan Scheme
There are two parts of government subsidy under this scheme:
- The Project Subsidy that is 15% of the project cost subject to a maximum of Rs. 25,000.
- Secondly, the Interest subsidy that is paid to the entrepreneur on annual interest paid by him/her to the Co-operative Bank
a. 50% for timely repayment of interest for the best period of 3 years.
b. 40% for all other cases for the best period of 3 years
Margin Money Under KSP Scheme
The applicant whose project finally sanctions under the scheme requires to pay his/her contribution in the following manner:
a) The Project cost up to Rs.50,000 that is 5% of the project cost for all kinds of applicants.
b) Also, the Project cost above Rs.50,000 that is 5% of the project cost for SC, ST, Woman, Differently abled, or Minority communities. After that 10% of the project cost for others.
Frequently Asked Questions on KSP Loan Scheme
Who will be eligible for Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme?
Anyone who meets all the conditions of a job project will be able to apply as a potential entrepreneur. Only one person from the family can apply. Here the family refers to the parents and the wife.
What is the age to apply for Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme?
Applicants must be between 18 and 50 years of age to apply for the program.
What educational qualifications required for West Bengal Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme?
You should have passed the lower eighth grade. However, if the name of the labour bank is registered, you will get it first.
What kind of project will be considered in Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme?
Any new manufacturing, service, and commercial/business project under this project will be considered for approval. Loans and subsidies will be provided in simple installments. Loans of up to Rs 2 lakh will be provided. The loan will be granted in simple installments from the central bank.
What amount of government subsidy is available in KSP scheme?
A) Project Funding: 15% of project costs or Rs. 25,000 any less.
B) Interest Interest: The annual interest that the entrepreneur will pay to the co-operative bank will be paid.
Can unemployed girls also get loan under Karma Sathi Prakalpa program?
Yes, all unemployed girls can also get this program.
How to check the list of Beneficiaries of the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2022-23?
Visit the Official Website of WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme, i.e. Karmasathi.wb.org.in and check the Beneficiary list of Karma Sathi.
Conclusion Of Mamta Banerjee Karma Sathi Prakalpa Loan Scheme
Mamta Banerjee led the West Bengal government to take many efforts over the past nine years to ensure job creation. Also, programs such as financial assistance help young people to do their jobs. West Bangal is already providing much-needed support to self-help groups to improve the economy in both rural and urban areas. Now unemployed youth in urban areas will benefit from the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme.