The TIIC launches a scheme for the Equipment Finance Scheme For Existing Clients. They head towards the aim of helping the startups and already existing users in any of the schemes. Also get funding for equipment is a financial instrument. That provides business owners with financing to buy new machinery or repair existing machinery.
Financing for machinery is useful for both SMEs and large companies. Also, company owners and equipment loan firms and enjoy tax advantages. Moreover, the rate of interest, loan amount, and tenure of the loan can vary from bank to bank. Finance leases, hire purchase contracts, operating leases, etc. are additional options connects with equipment leasing.
Eligibility for the scheme
Individuals, partnership firms, limited liability partnerships, companies, trusts, and societies. All must include the following:
i. Should be in operation for at least three years.
ii. Must earn profits and stated dividends during the heading two financial years.
iii. Not involve in any default to institution or banks in the payment of their dues.
iv. Hold positive net-worth.
V. Income Tax Return (ITR) statements for the previous two years.
So, there are some significant documents you must hold as the existing client.
Equipment Finance Scheme For Existing Clients Benefits:
A) Instant Loan Penalty: – The TAT for all loan loans is very short. Usually, if all the documents you need are delivered by a client. It does not take more than a week to get a letter of punishment.
B) Decrease / Tax Benefits: – The maximum return on Equipment Loans reduces tax because decrease in the Balance Sheet.
C) Up to 80% Invoice Value: – Another advantage is that you can get up to 80% of the invoice amount. Also, including GST which gives you the flexibility to spend more on business.
D) Flexible Repayment Option: – Many flexible payment options are available today with various lenders. Because, offering you flexibility in payment options, various project cost planning solutions, etc.
Purpose of Equipment Finance Scheme For Existing Clients
A) Firstly, under the Equipment Finance Scheme For Existing Clients. You get the help for the purchase of plant and machinery.
B) Secondly gets the building of identifiable items of plant and machinery. Also, including generators for modernization, extension, balancing & replacement.
C) Also, Machinery imports directly are considerable and eligible.
D) Moreover, the transport charges and building charges include in project cost. Also, involving the extra civil work base, miscellaneous fixed assets, and electrical equipment. They can also become a part of project cost and considerable.
Exclusion in Equipment Finance Scheme For Existing Clients
So, help under the scheme not be available for the following:
- Purchase of second-hand equipment or machinery
- In- house fabrication of equipment or machinery
- Reimbursement of the cost of tools or machine purchases more than 90 days before the date of application.
- Grass root projects or major, enlargement, diversification, that call for specific appraisal.
Documents for Equipment Finance Scheme
Documents required when applying for a machine loan. Also, it’s easy to verify your details and will help you get a loan. So, the following documents need to submit when applying for a machine loan, as follows:
- KYC documents
- Proof of ID: Aadhar card, PAN card, Passport, voter ID
- Proof of residential address
- Business address proof
- Business registration Proof: – Partnership title / Certified copies of MOA / AOA
- Bank statement 6 months ago
- Latest passport size photographs of the applicant or applicant
- Two years ago Income tax and audited income
- Supplier details and equipment names
Types of equipment and machinery in the scheme
An equipment financing can avail to purchase types of machinery and equipment as :
- Fork Lifts
- Crushing Plants
- Road Rollers
- Hot Mix Plants
- Wheel Loaders
- Reach Stackers
- Backhoe Loaders
- RMC Plants
- Concrete Pumps
- Transit Mixers
- Rock Breakers
- DG Sets
Limits of equipment financing amount
Under the Equipment Finance Scheme For Existing Client, the financing amount eligible is Rs.5 lakh to Rs.1000 lakhs. Moreover, take care you don’t purchase second-hand machines or do In- house fabrication of equipment or machinery.
So, the promoter’s contribution is 15% for all the existing clients under the equipment financing scheme.
Debt Equity Ratio
So, the debt-equity ratio for Equipment Finance Scheme For Existing Clients is 2.00: 1.00 all over.
The loan repayment period for applying under the Equipment Finance Scheme For Existing Clients. So, the loan repayment period is 36 months to 60 months. Also, this includes the holiday period varying from 3 months to 12 months. To evade penalties, you must make the repayment on time.
So, the collateral security under the Equipment Finance Scheme For Existing Clients assumes according to the existing policy guideline. But 25% of the loan amount is minimum. So, it depends on the type of company, business you are.
The TIIC Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Ltd develops various schemes for the business which already exist or are new users. For a businessman who wants to purchase new equipment or machinery. Without straining working capital, equipment financing is an ideal choice.
Many people in business, however, assume that equipment loans are the only choices for large entrepreneurs. Are they doing well in the company by producing substantial revenues? Also, a loan for equipment applies to a small company. So, you use for the scheme and get financial assistance.
- Side Business Ideas Unique Profitable & Successful in 2022
- Mudra Loan Without ITR
- PMEGP Consumer Complaints
- Business Ideas in Delhi Top 10 in Year 2022
- Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Loan Yojana
- Failure To Repay Mudra Loan
- Mudra Yojana Subsidy
- Top 10 Most Successful Unique Businesses Ideas to Start in 2022
- Top 10 Trading Business Ideas Successful & Profitable for 2022
- Business Ideas in Chennai 2022 Top 10
- Cibil Score For Mudra Loan
- Sources of Business Ideas Top 15 Latest Ideas For Entrepreneurs
- PMEGP Loan For Restaurant Process Documentation Guideline
- How To Apply For PMEGP Loan in India
- Business Ideas In Lucknow Most Profitable and Successful
- Business Ideas in Himachal Pradesh that are Beneficial to Start
- PMEGP Business List Loans can be Taken for these.
- Scrap Business Ideas Top 15 Most Profitable & Successful 2022
- Top 15 Most Successful Small Business Ideas In Kashmir 2022
- Large Scale Manufacturing Business Ideas In India
- Agriculture Business Ideas Top 20 Farming Plans
- Maximum Age Limit For Mudra Loan
- Business Ideas in Ahmedabad Top 15 Profitable and Successful
- Top 15 Profitable Small Town Business Ideas
- Business Ideas In Indore that Will Make Money in Future
- Textile Business Ideas Top 10 In India
- PMEGP Loan Rejection Letter and Reasons
- PMEGP Loan Process Time
- Top 15 Most Profitable and Successful Stationery Business Ideas
- PMEGP Loan Sanction Process Step by Step Detailed Guideline