We are in need of Chartered Accountant for a company engaged in manufacturing work. It has many manufacturing units all over India. Looking for CA for various units and Corporate Office located in Mumbai to conduct the finance of the company.
1) Prepare a budget and measure against performance monthly
2) Reporting to management in the required formats from time to time.
3) Analyze deviations and assist management in decision making.
4) Analyze and give suggestions to improve business and manufacturing process.
5) Monitor and optimize cash flow
6) Advance cost savings goals, provide ideas for actions, and help measure achievement.
7) Ensure that defined procedures are followed.
8) Work to meet company policies and statutory requirements.
9) Identify inefficiencies in company processes and work with others to correct them.
10) Ensure compliance with statutory requirements, prepare plans for direct and indirect taxation.
11) Work with the IT department to automate the creation of reports and improve the use of support systems
12) Ensure timely completion of all audits.
13) Ensure timely submission of financial reporting and MIS.
You should have more than 3 years of experience as an ideal candidate. You should be a Chartered Accountant with relevant experience. You should be well versed in plant accounting, management and manufacturing control, business and financial analysis.
Finance & Accounting
Direct and Indirect Taxation
Industrial / Manufacturing
Location – Mumbai
How to apply for job?
Email us your resume for job applications.
Email id – [email protected]