Bihar Loan Yojana is a loan scheme initiated by the government of Bihar to uplift the standard of the special categories in the state like Scheduled Caste, Schedule Tribe and other backward classes. The government of Bihar has started with an online Portal that assists all the eligible candidates so they can register themselves there.
Bihar Udyami Yojana has been started by the CM of Bihar Mr Nitish Kumar. His online Portal for Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana helps various communities in the state to settle their industries. According to this scheme, the State Government of Bihar will offer financial aid to deserving candidates to set up their industries.
Having a budget of Rs 102 crore, the State declares that it wants to generate employment opportunities in Bihar among the Scheduled caste and scheduled tribes that their standard of living can be improved.
Bihar Loan Yojna
Table of Contents
- 1 Bihar Loan Yojna
- 2 Key Points Of Bihar Loan Yojna
- 3 Objective Of Bihar Udyog Yojana
- 4 Benefits Of Bihar Loan Yojna
- 5 Eligibility Criteria of Bihar Udyami Yojana
- 6 What are the documents required for applying for loan under Bihar Loan Yojna?
- 7 Important instructions under Bihar Udyami Yojana
- 8 Bihar Loan Yojna Registration
- 9 Bihar Udyami Yojana Login and Profile Submission
- 10 Bihar Udyami Yojana SANKALP Download
- 11 What sort of support is provided under Bihar Udyami Yojana?
- 12 How to apply for Bihar Udyami Yojana?
Bihar Udyami Yojana Portal is widely used to access this loan facility. Here is the complete information about the E-Portal of Bihar Loan Yojana.
If you are looking forward to getting benefits under this scheme you can apply for it on the online portal of the scheme at wwww.udyami.bihar.gov.in and get yourself registered there.
The eligible candidates can get themselves registered by following the pre-defined format. We are going to elaborate on the detailed criteria of this scheme in this article. The online portal has all the necessary detail about the registration process as well.
We are going to tell you every detail about the eligibility criteria and how to get yourself registered there. Just stay tuned and follow our text.
Key Points Of Bihar Loan Yojna
Here are the points issued by the Bihar government for all the applicants to enjoy benefits under this scheme.
The State Government Of Bihar decides to provide loans to young women who plan to set up their industries. The loan amount is Rs 5 Lakh or 50% of the total cost of the project. There is no rate of interest charged under this loan scheme. It is just that you can repay the loan in a maximum of 84 instalments within 7 years time.
Apart from the loan amount, 50% of the amount can be offered by the candidates in the form of a subsidy or grant.
The state government of Bihar also offers an amount of Rs 25,000 for the training of aspirants once they complete the registration process and other formalities.
Only the weaker sections of society can avail benefit under this scheme and the applicants need to be the ones who wish to start their own industries in the state.
Objective Of Bihar Udyog Yojana
- The objectives of this scheme are mentioned below.
- To promote micro and small scale units in the state.
- To provide self employement and better employment opportunities among the youth.
- To promote employment opportunities among the special categories like scheduled caste and backward class.
- To improve the self employed ratio and promote sustainable living by giving better living opportunities to the backward and scheduled classes.
Benefits Of Bihar Loan Yojna
Here are the benefits of bihar udyami yojana scheme.
- It provides you the platform to get interest free loans upto Rs 5 Lakh.
- The provision allotted for this loan scheme is up to 50% of the total project cost.
- The government provides 25,000 Rupees for the training and monitoring of project.
- You can avail the collateral free loan under this scheme.
- For encouragement, the government exempts 50% of the loan amount for repayment and the rest is to be paid in 84 installments.
Eligibility Criteria of Bihar Udyami Yojana
Before you apply for loan under this scheme you need to check the eligibility criteria that it lays.
- You need to be the permanent resident of Bihar to avail the benefit under this scheme.
- You should also belong to the weaker section of the society or from the backward class.
- You need to be at least 12th pass, graduate or a diploma holder.
- Your age should be between 18 years to 50.
- You can avail the financial aid only if your firm is registered as partnership firm, proprietor firm or an LLP Company or a private limited.
- You can start the proprietor ship firm through your personal PAN Card number also.
- If you apply for loan under this scheme, then you need to have a current bank account on the name of your company in any bank before you start it.
What are the documents required for applying for loan under Bihar Loan Yojna?
- Adhaar Card is mandatory.
- PAN Card for bank details of the applicant.
- A certificate to prove that you are a permanent resident of Bihar.
- A certificate to prove you belong to the backward or scheduled caste.
- Metric certificate to prove your age.
- Minimum of 12th certificate to prove your education. You should be at least 12th.
- Caste certificate in your father’s name.
- Issuance of SANKALP for the section of SC/ST.
- A passport size photo that should be at least of 120 KB.
- Specimen of Signature that should not exceed 120 KB.
Important instructions under Bihar Udyami Yojana
If you are planning to register yourself under this scheme, you must read the instructions that I have listed below.
It is not that you will surely get the financial aid because you have applied for it. The officials under this department cross check all the information that you provide under the registration process. If they feel that your information is genuine, then only you get the loan under this scheme.
If your loan application is approved by the Bihar Government, then your loan amount will be disbursed in your account in 2 installments. The amount is disbursed in the same bank account that you listed during the registration process.
Only one family member is liable to apply for loan under this scheme and can avail its benefits under any circumstance.
The phone number that is linked with your adhaar card is considered valid.
Bihar Loan Yojna Registration
The eligible and deserving candidates can register them self under this scheme, on the official online portal of mukhyamantri udyami yojana.
- You have to visit the online portal of the bihar udyami yojana at www.udyami.bihar.gov.in.
- You need to click on the registration tab available on the homepage.
- The registration page opens. You need to provide your personal details on the registration page like name, phone number, e-mail address, gender. Give the phone number that is linked to your adhaar. Also state your adhaar card number.
- Now you have to choose the application type from the dropdown menu.
- Now click to get the OTP.
- On the next page, you have to enter the OTP that you have just received on the given mobile number.
- Once you have confirmed your mobile number, your login password is sent to your e-mail ID and phone number.
Bihar Udyami Yojana Login and Profile Submission
Once you have registered yourself on the online portal of Bihar udyami Yojana, you must get your login ID and password on the e-mail address you have mentioned or the phone number.
Using this you need on login to your profile and complete it. The registration process will be complete only if you submit your profile. You need to follow the below listed points to do so.
- Visit the online official portal at www.udyami.bihar.gov.in.
- On the home page, you will see a log in tab. You need to click this to reach to the login page.
- On the login page include your adhaar number and the password that you received on your e-mail address.
- Click on the login button to enter in your profile to complete it.
- You have to fill in all your personal details asked in the form.
- On the next page you will be asked to fill In your family details.
- Now you have to fill all the details about your firm in the next form.
- Now it is the time to fill up business project details.
- On the next page you have to fill in the financial details/economic details.
- You are also asked to fill in your bank account details.
- Once you fill all important details, it is the time to upload all the necessary documents.
- Once it is done, you will get across the review of the application. You need to go through all the details carefully and then click on submit the form.
- On the review page you get to see two options. One is edit details and submit. You can click on edit details if you think you need to edit some information, otherwise you can directly submit.
- Once you submit the details, an acknowledgement page will be seen. You have to download it and take a printout for further reference.
Bihar Udyami Yojana SANKALP Download
The ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship provides you access to download SANKALP. Here are the steps to do so.
- Visit the online portal and click on SANKALP Tab. It is clearly seen on the home page.
- On the next page that comes before you, need to click on the download link available in front of the scheme type that you want to apply for.
- You can access the SANKALP that opens in the PDF Format.
Bihar Udyami Yojana Contact Details
Although we have provided you with the major details and information about this scheme. Still if you wish to grab more information, you can contact the officials on the toll free number 1800 345 6214 during the working days between 10 to 5 p.m.
Business That Fall Under Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2022
Under the mukhyamantri loan yojana Bihar, the individuals who want to start their own small scale business can get loan. You can get the loan on which you need not pay interest. Her is the list of business that you can set up under this loan scheme.
- Gram Flour Manufacturing Plant
- Oil Manufacturing Business
- Nuts Business
- Dal and Pulses Mill
- Agarbatti Insence Stick Manufacturing Business
- Ball Pen Production Factory
- Readymade Garments manufacturing Business
- Bricks Manufacturing Unit
These are the business that you can start under this scheme. The recent update is on starting food related business in Bihar.
What sort of support is provided under Bihar Udyami Yojana?
The budding entrepreneurs of bihar can avail many advantages under this loan scheme. Financial aid can be availed in the form of subsidy or loan. You can aslo get provision to start your business by easily establishing and operating it.
How to apply for Bihar Udyami Yojana?
You can visit the official poratl of this loan scheme to apply for it.